TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 14, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): Archive through June 14, 2023 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
He is simply brilliant. Incredible talent and enthusiasm.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I adore him!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
CBS is replaying the salute to the Beach Boys that I missed the first time around. Loving it!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Hanson doing a great job on Barbara Ann. I've got that 45!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Heckagirl, we watched that Beach Boys salute on Paramount+. It was wonderful and brought back so many memories! I was just a little girl, but my two older sisters introduced me to a lot of 60s music.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, June 05, 2023 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Watched "Stars on Mars". Very campy show.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, June 05, 2023 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I found Stars On Mars maybe the silliest celebrity competition show. And I thought I'm a Celebrity Get me Out Of Here was....THIS is worse. Their first competition was a nothing. Maybe it will get harder.

I didn't really care for the way that the task was so chaotic and they all just decide who didn't do a good job. They can just vote out whomever they want regardless of their performance.

Cracked me up Ariel thought Lance Armstrong was Neil Armstrong. Geezz

The Australian desert location that they are filming looks like Mars! Lol I wonder how healthy it is to breath the red dust from the dirt?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 06, 2023 - 1:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah Stars on Mars.. Silly and hard to care about any of them.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, June 06, 2023 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i actually know of most of the cast on Stars on Mars so I will keep watching just to see how it plays out... only turned in because 1) its summer hiatus for most shows and 2) I still am a Lance Armstrong fan regardless of the doping scandal...he was there when i still was recording the live race on VHS and watched it at night and there were just too many golden moments of strategy that had no connection to the performance drugs... so I want to see this other side of Lance. Not to mention his foundation has raised over $350 million for cancer research/awareness... but i digress.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 06, 2023 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Claim to Fame was more interesting in terms of learning about the famous and those claiming association and that is returning in season 2 soon. We have a thread...

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 06, 2023 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
To the young people "armstrong" is the guy who landed on the moon. Not a doping cyclist. My daughter made this same goof when someone made a joke about the cyclist.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 08, 2023 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
To be honest, I loved Stars on Mars... I was laughing the whole way through.

Who knew Marshawn Lynch had such a wicked sense of humor. And the scene with him and Armstrong on the bikes arguing about who was actually an "athlete"... loved it.

I guess I'm a fan of campy. but I also love Jungle Cruise at Disney which has that stupid sense of humor stuff too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 13, 2023 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I remember you enjoying that and I like Jungle Cruise, but this.. I guess it doesn't help that I don't know most of them and have little interest in learning about them. I dud watch the second show. Eh.

Lots of work went into creating the environment. If the were not "stars", I think they would care more and be more compelling.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, June 13, 2023 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Pat Sajak is retiring after next season. My SIL and I were speculating who could replace him. We said Vanna White could do the hosting and let his daughter, Maggie take over Vanna's old job.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 14, 2023 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Rumors are Vanna or Maggie or.. Ryan Seacrest.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 14, 2023 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really don't think it will be Vanna. Her voice just isn't right for the lead job.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, June 14, 2023 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Saw an advertisement for Generation Gap. Maybe they'll finally show the one with Donny Osmond that they never showed the first time around. I really hope so.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, June 14, 2023 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think Ryan Seacrest would be good, but he’d want to own the production company to have total control.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, June 14, 2023 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ryan has his finger in so many things lol At almost 50...I wonder when, or if, he will ever slow down?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, June 14, 2023 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
He’s our generation’s Dick Clark. He did back down from Kelly and Ryan, which surprised me. But, that’s a day to day show. WOF is taped, so his time could be better managed.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, June 14, 2023 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Please not Vanna, I couldn't bear to watch a couple of years ago when she filled in for Pat.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 14, 2023 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, Ryan left Kelly and Ryan so he has more time, but he's very involved with various children's hospitals and programs he sets up for the patients.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 14, 2023 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't watch the show, but I often watch ABC news so my tv comes up on that channel so I do see those shows flip by.

I would think Vanna might think of slowing down as well.

Tom Bergeron would be good at that but Ryan is good on his feet too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 14, 2023 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And just now my browser put up a clickbait saying that Whoopi Goldberg wants to host Wheel.

Apparently she really wants it, it would be fun.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/whoopi-goldberg-wants-to-host-wheel-of-fortune-ken-jennings-chimes-in/ar-AA1cxeiU?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=04e3600bafa04a2c99d46c3f6b9f5be1&ei=11

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, June 14, 2023 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Sorry to say this, but I think they’ll go for someone younger than Whoopi.