TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 11, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Claim to Fame: Archive through July 11, 2023 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 08, 2023 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That's pretty good Sincebb1, LOL.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, July 08, 2023 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, July 09, 2023 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ok so stretching a little further. Maybe some of the Jim Carrey references are because Jenny McCarthy dated him? And Jenny is really the celeb?

African Mask=Masked Singer which she is on the panel of judges.

Diary="Jenny McCarthy's Diary" book.

The circled Saturday=A reference to her cousin Melissa who was the host of SNL

Bloody knife=Scream films

Bunny Rabbit= playboy

This is a stretch, but she likes lightning bolts. She wore lightning bolt pants and lightning bolt pendants…(her and Sandoval lol)

I guess the U Shaped Tube =could be a Cable for reference to Jim Carrey (Cable Guy) either for himself or because she dated him? Any of the other Jim Carrey references could be related to her?

Strange though, that they would not have an MTV reference…you would think. Is there a reference to MTV I am missing?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 09, 2023 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
The astronaut could be a reference to MTV.

I think the drum could be for Nick Cannon who was in Drumline.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, July 09, 2023 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ah! Absolutely! Thanks

Ok...I can deep dive Nick Cannon clues . If they had 12 babies that would give it away lol Of course the Mask for Masked Singer could be his

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, July 09, 2023 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Nick Cannon:

African Mask=Masked Singer

Crown or Dance Shoes = King Of the Dance hall book

Bird= Mariah Carrey Songbird

He has so many movies…the cat≈Garfield, rabbit= Brer Rabbit, Drum (as mentioned by Rieann)= Drumline

Baby or Angel =he has a tattoo of a baby as an angel ( but that might be too dark, because he lost a baby)

Family Plaque or Baby Shoes= has 12 kids

Moroccan pot= name of child Moroccan

Golden Apple or Golden Egg= name of child Golden

Bell= has kids with Brittany Bell

Astronaut = had MTV series Wild and Out

Does anyone know if clue board items can be used for more than one celebrity?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 09, 2023 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
You are on it, Since! Does he have 12 kids now?! Holy cow.

I would think the clues could be for more than one celebrity.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, July 09, 2023 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yep, he has twins with Mariah Carrey. Then he had 10 kids with 5 (6?) other women. One passed away at 5 months with brain tumor

His saying is that only God will decide how many children he has. That's just ridiculous. How often is he present in the lives of those children, in any respect. It's so unfair to the kids IMHO

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 09, 2023 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Competing with Elon Musk, maybe.

Good sleuthing, Since.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, July 09, 2023 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I got Olivia
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Olivia Aquilina is Jenny McCarthy's sister Lynette's daughter. Jenny has 3 sisters, one I remembered had red hair. So I looked , and yep that is Olivia!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, July 09, 2023 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Gabriel is:

Spoiler
Thanks to Rieann who guessed Nick Cannon was associated with the drum. I did the deep dive and saw there were many clues on the board. Then I looked and yes indeed, Gabriel is one of Nick's 4 younger brothers

Now, I think the rest are athletes. I guess they could be lying. But I'm gonna need you guys to point me in a direction lol.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, July 09, 2023 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Here is a list of the ones we all got so far:

Spoiler
Carly = Tom Hanks
Travis = Niel DeGrasse Tyson
Shayne = Eddie Murphy
Karsyn = Dale Earnhardt
Gabriel = Nick Cannon
Jane = Dolly Parton
Monday = JB Smoove
Olivia = Jenny McCarthy
Hugo = Jimmy Carter
Chris = Donny Osmond
JR ?
Cole?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, July 10, 2023 - 2:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
JR

Spoiler
older brother of rapper lil nas x. We were so focused on the wall clues but the hometown was an easy give away since not many famous people are from there. It made sense that JR would be a play on junior so i am assuming its Robert Sleepy i.e., Robert Stafford Jr. The astronaut always suggested MTV and Lil Nas X won MTV awards... interesting i never paid attention to who the singer was but even I know "Old Town Road" which is the longest #1 song on Billboard Hot 100 since Billboard came out, and Lil Nas is the ONLY musician to come out as gay while having a #1. the horse on the wall would be a clue for the song.

https://familytron.com/lil-nas-x/

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, July 10, 2023 - 2:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Cole

Spoiler
Cole is by far the hardest to solve at this point, most websites are not guessing anything since the only clue is the two truth and one lie at the beginning. But i did some digging to see if one guess might be right and I think it is. Cole is Cole Cook, brother to Alicia Keys. That would connect the piano clue on the wall and her second album was The Diary of Alicia Keys so the diary fits - also reenforces that the clues can be multiple contestants since the MTV connection would be lil Nas, Alicia Keys and Jenny McCarthy

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, July 10, 2023 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Yes, I agree. I started working on it last night. I had thought Cole was an athlete, so I didn't bother. Then last night I realized he said Grammy winner. So I started researching song titles that matched clues. I came up with:

Diary = Diary song

Empire State of Mind = Monument,Empire State Building song

Special Forces Badge = Perfect Way To Die, song, aimed at unjust police brutality

Piano = Keys for Alicia Keys

I wanted to search more before posting. But I concur, it looks looks like it's Cole her brother

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 10, 2023 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Amazing!! I know all the celebs except one. Monay's.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, July 10, 2023 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I can't believe I wasted hours upon hours looking for clues to the clues lol But once I started, it became a challenge.

The most frustrating part was that some clues were applicable to more than one Celeb. Also, that maybe 50% applied to no one at all. I won't know until the end. That's IF they go thru and list exactly what objects belong to each Celeb. I'm sure I missed some, but got enough to lead me to the correct Celeb (hopefully).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 10, 2023 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hey, it is cognitive exercise!

They didn't list the clues and non clues last time. I listened to some of the podcasts on RHAP about last season and the only interview they got was with the runner up (the young country singer related to Jason Aldean, and it was a good interview. He said that there were all sorts of non clues but of course they kept thinking that EVERYTHING was a clue and that the books in the library there were probably just props and were of no help.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, July 10, 2023 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sea lol that is so true!

I had not listened to any podcasts etc from last season. I've made a point to not listen or look at anything this season, because I didn't want to get any reveals or spoilers.

Now however, there is only one left to guess. I have zero chance of figuring an athlete out, so I will happily watch or read everything.

Disappointing to know that they don't reveal all the clues linked to each celeb! It would make it more interesting to play along.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, July 10, 2023 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Ugh! How does anyone not know Puppy Love?

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, July 10, 2023 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Chris got so lucky Jane did not guess him. If she would've guessed Hugo, from what she said she would've been right.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, July 10, 2023 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Hard to believe she had the clue in her hands, and came up with that answer lol

I was cracking up at Gabriel when he was talking about his Celeb! Too funny

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, July 10, 2023 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Karsyn's clue explained:

Spoiler
trophy, pencil with eraser, minus sign, E, face with a question mark on it, record player, record player, 4, beer

Trophy = Trophy

Eraser with the minus sign and the letter "E" = Racer

Symbol for "who"

Record player, record player = Holds two Records

Number 4 and a mug of beer = For Beer (?) (Dale Earnhardt raced for Budweiser)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, July 10, 2023 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Rethinking Monay;

Spoiler
On the list, I wrote with guesses for celebs. Someone said Monay's celeb is JB Smoove. I didn't research it and I don't know who that person is. When I saw the Family Plaque I thought Family Feud. I do think that they are right on the show. I think it's is Steve Harvey.

Family Plaque = Family Feud

Crown = Miss Universe Pageant or Kings of Comedy

Egg Carton = Steve partnered with an food tech company and appears on the carton

Hard Hat = He is known for his hats

Liberty Bell or Statue if Liberty = Reference to his new show as a judge?

Literally I can connect him in some small way to many of the objects on the Clue board, he has done so much! I just thought for sure, they would have a reference to him hosting Showtime at the Apollo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I still can't believe that Jane guessed wrong, LOL.