TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 07, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Claim to Fame: Archive through July 07, 2023 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Never heard of them. The ones who actually have really famous relatives (like Tom Hanks) are at such a disadvantage in this game because they will be guessed so much more easily.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Confused by what the Jane link is supposed to be telling me, LOL, Legalboxer.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Dipo, Naja didn’t think Jane was related to Dolly Parton. The link I shared is why I think she is….i think it’s her in the photos but hey, what do i know. 😀

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
•Dreidels strung together
•Astronaut
•88 number or 2 infinity symbols
•Statue of Liberty with measuring tape?
•Egg carton 12 cage free large AA
•Donkey
•White Letter D
•Peanuts
•Piggy
•Hagoita (Geisha) paddle?
•Button
•Watering can
•Geisha girl plate
•Glasses (on top of plate)
•Red ceramic doll head with blond wig???
•Baseball Mitt
•Monkey face/Skull being held by the mitt???….I have no idea WHAT it is
•Large White Flower Magnolia?
•3 Clothes Pins clipped on to the •Magnolia
•Football
•Badminton Racket? but it has no strings
•Black Spherical shaped thingy?
•Trophy? With a guy blowing a horn?
•Golden Egg in a Nest?
•Apple? Golden?
•Wooden African Mask
•Diary
•Crown
•Cherub with a Harp
•Time Clock (time shown 10:10 and 40-ish seconds)
•OverTime Card?
•7 Days of the week card (???) with Saturday circled
•Cowboy Boot
•High heeled Boot with a piece of masking tape partially covering some sparkly symbol (lightening bolt?)or animal ???
•Locket/necklace/ornament ? With photo inside?
•Piano
Special Forces Badge
•Snake with two circles or rings around its body
•Vintage Chalkware Cherub/Angel •Baroque Wall Decor with a green •Triceratops (?) Dinosaur in it
•Red Jeep
•Alligator/Crocodile
•Bloody Large Knife
•Brass Bell
•Black Box with Brass Knockers?
•Spyglass/Telescope
•3 cubes
•White Fuzzy Bunny
•Play Bill Martin Beck Theater
•Family Is Everything plaque
•Baby doll
•Embossed Cowboy Wallet opened with
•Dollar Bill next to it (with 1 cube next to it matching the 3 cubes)
•Liberty Bell with a
•Lightening Bolt under it?
•There are 2 necklaces on chains. But I cannot see clearly enough to see what's hanging on them. They are laying on each other and over
•180° Protractor
•Whistle hooked to the above necklaces
•Wedding invitation (plus one)
•Black Gate??? I can't make it out at all
•Compass
•What is directly below I can't even guess what it is at all…help?
•Brown Teddy Bear

•Baby Shoes/Boots walking?
•Pottery Urn/Jar Moroccan?
•Pagoda
•Bunch of Grapes
•Small metal jewelry box with something in it. Can't see…ring?
•Tap Shoe (woman's)
•Another Button?
•Ballet Toe Shoes or Pointe Shoes
•Bumble Bee
•Camera
•Cherub (holding grapes?)
•Indian Club on top of a black stick?
•Construction Hard Hat
•Ping Pong Paddle
•No idea…its a blurry trinket…looks like a contraption (stove like) with rollers in the middle and a handle on top…clothes ringer???
•2 They look like pocket watches or wall clock, but they have feet, so alarm clocks? The time on them is the same as the time clock 10:10 and 40-ish seconds. I don't know if the green thing on top of it or something else
•Croquet Set
•Golden Tassel or Fringe
•Wooden Toy car with a
•Cat (?) in it
•Spool of Thread?
•Red Drum with Drum Sticks
•Water Vase with a
•Book next to it
•British Toy Soldier Guard? Female, Majorette?
•Fern? Succulent? Leaf? Frawn?
•Horseshoe shaped thing with ribs..,
•Horse/Stallion
•Another Spyglass?or Kaleidescope?
•Snake with a figurine under it
•Hummingbird shaped scissors
•Beads
•Rhinoceros
•Camel
•Scottish Terrier
•Figurine …maybe an Asian with bamboo hat carrying water pails?
•Fishing lure or tackle in form of a fish?
•Monkey sconce?
•Red Wig
•Glass Bottle with flip top stopper
•White Rabbit with orange carrot
•Pine Cone
•Rabbit with a bunch of carrots with a blue scarf tied around the neck
•Bird…looks like a cardinal
•Lamb?
•Camel
•Gum Ball dispenser/jar
•Mexican String puppet/Marionette, Bandito
•Pottery/Urn
•Monument Washington DC
•White cat
•Submarine
•Figurine of something…can't make out

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I can't figure out how to post screenshots. Top right quadrant. Under the time clock, to the right of the wedding invitation. What is that black gate like thing? And the gray thing under it?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Also top right...why does the high heel boot have a piece of masking tape over, can't tell what it is on side of boot

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Good job.

The two camels are different breeds.. the one hump is a Dromedary and the two humped is Bactrian. Probably not important..

That last figurine.. maybe a black cat? or an owl? Really hard to tell..

The submarine has 801 and the words Auto Submarine.

THe horseshoe shape is a length of a coil, or spring but a tube shape.

(I put the picture on my tablet, but it only gets so big, unfortunately. Then I have a magnifying thing.)

Above the coil horseshoe it looks like a little cute, white, like a die but blank or a sugar cube but smooth.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Wow, Since, that is alot of work put in! Thank you for sharing the info.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Naja, I think you are right.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I see pictures of Trump with a scottie and celebs but none we are considering, I think.. look online, there are lists.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The green thing on top of the two clock/watches looks like an air plant.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The wooden toy truck .. I thought it was a cat, too, but under the magnifyer it has a thick ringed tail so I THINK it is a raccoon.

LOL The black gate is the green park bench from the Tom Hanks movie Forrest Gump (though the bench shown on the cover of the movie is not green, hmm..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The black stiletto boot.. yeah that is a silver glittery thing but I have no idea what.. actually I think you are right about it maybe being a lightning bolt.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Legal that is Jane (Jada) for sure. Most of her pictures are with blonde hair so the red hair probably came about for this show and she also teased that something exciting was going to happen. She seems to be a singer and songwriter with her husband. And Dolly sang a song they wrote and so..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sea I saw the tail and considered raccoon...but wasn't sure

The black gate is the bench lol? Heck, I need a better resolution device. Now I can make it out, that you tell me. The stupid background is not helping

What is BELOW the gate though? It looks like a sidewalk with a curb lol

I was too tired by the time I got to the sub to write what was on it, but when I did a search, the sub appeared exactly as it online. Its a bath toy. So I figured it might not be important.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Just to clarify the list. It's definitely a crocodile and not an alligator. Makes me think of the Irwin family.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Below the bench.. that is strange.. I thought glasses case, but that doesn't seem right.. a sheath for a really short knife?? Really don't know and cannot read what is embossed along the edge, I think numbers.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Naja how can you tell? I don't have good enough resolution

Sea that sidewalk curb thing is so weird!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ohh.. the Irwin family? None that I recognize and I follow them on Instagram so I've seen the main characters including Bindi's inlaws, but there could be..

And just today I saw where Robert went public with a girlfriend on a red carpet in Australia. Rorie Buckley, associated with Heath Ledger but that seems unlikely.

Funny how things pop up.. like I hadn't heard or thought of Carrot Top in years and right after there was speculation here he popped up on the news as having been on a plane where some incident happened. and just now I saw Forrest Gump is playing on some channel right now.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OH.. sidewalk curb, now I see it

Is the astronaut the one from MTV awards? Similar but I don't see that one exactly.

I agree it is a croc based on the more pointed nose and coloration.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Crocodile Dundee it is! Lol I could barely make it out...I almost didn't even see it at all, on the border of the board

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Underneath the whistle is a miniature croquet set I think.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I have that on the list

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW!!! That is a lot of impressive work.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 07, 2023 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, I could tell by the teeth it was a croc.