TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 05, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Claim to Fame: Archive through July 05, 2023 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 28, 2023 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I only got Wheat from the clue. So thank you guys for interpreting all the other stuff.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, June 28, 2023 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
to post a spoiler you type \ and then right next to it the word spoiler
then right next to that {
then you type your text and then a closing }

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
yes, after the buckwheat part I figure the first of the clue is someting about 'coming to america' but I couldn't figure out exactly

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, June 28, 2023 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Anyone know what the icon was in the circle. It was blurry for me.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 03, 2023 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Speaking of Donny, my GOD he was a handsome teenage. He was 13 in this video and he just stands out compared to his brothers. I've played this about 10 times. I love it.

Osmonds singing Yo-Yo on Flip Wilson show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlA-z0du1Pg

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, July 03, 2023 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Thank Brenda!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, July 03, 2023 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
that clip is awesome! Those costumes and choreography are epic. Loved Donny. He was my guy! (Along with David Cassidy). I still have their vinyl albums. I would love to go see Donny's show in vegas.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, July 03, 2023 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I've been in love with Donny since I was 9 years old. They also solidified Shayne's relative after the challenge. They said he was born in 1961.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
bonus clue symbols: puppy, heart/love, T-shirt, letter N, eye, doll, seven tees = Puppy Love, 70s teen idol....Donny Osmond

Bonus clue explained...(thanks again Brenda for spoiler bar instructions)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
How do they justify making the clue about only one person? It seems to really stack the deck against that one relative from the start.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Shucks, I was really sorry to see Travis go, he was my favorite! I'm ready for Jane to go tho!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I was so very sad to see Travis go. Seems like such a great kid. Probably not suited for this game of deception!

And the new clue -- that was a toughie. I had no idea what those last 7 were meant to be. Good deduction bb1! The first two symbols were a dead giveaway.

I didn't watch last season. Did the clues give away the identity as well?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Anyone know where I can find contestant pictures to make a banner?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The official photos are all full body shots, so you'll need to trim... couldn't find any head shots only.

https://hollywoodlife.com/pics/claim-to-fame-season-2-cast-photos/cole-14

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I seem to be pretty good at figuring out the clue thing lol I find if I say it out loud...I or my husband hear it...and figure it out. So I was saying 7 Tee shirts...7 t's..I say it fast together and apart etc. Although the resemblance to an Osmond and the Puppy Love was just the confirmation....the rest wasn't needed. But I still like to try and figure them out

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kappy, there are clues for each person that are specific, but you have to win the right to choose one. And the person who gets the clue doesn't have to share it with anyone.

LOL, SinceBB1, I knew who the answer for the clue was even when I couldn't figure out why there were so many shirts. But I knew what it meant, LOL.

I normally can't figure out what the symbols mean.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH and I was wondering. Is there anyway Jane could be related to Carrot Top? I was trying to think of people with red hair, I know she could dye hers, but it was just something that crossed my mind.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Shayne could be Eddie Murphy's daughter

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I just read up thread LOL you all figured that out already. I just looked at the pics on the link Kar posted and she looked like Eddie, a pretty version :-)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Jane's relative was born in 1946...making them 77 years old. Carrot Top is 56. I have a guess who her celeb relative is...and the birth date matches...so maybe I guessed right?

I'm good at the celebrities...but horrible at the athletes!... unless it's an athlete that became a celebrity lol

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thank you very much, Kar! :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kar, that is a great link compared to anything I had found while looking for pictures!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hated seeing Travis go! What a great young man and his father is amazing, so I guess no surprise..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, Sincebb1, what is your guess? I forget whether her relative is an actor / athlete / other person, LOL.

I was just trying to match the hair, so that one didn't work out. I can't think of any other redheads.

I am really bad at this, LOL.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Jane's Two Truths and a Lie were:

Relative: Father
Award: Grammy

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, July 05, 2023 - 2:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Assuming Jane is related to a musician, it's unbelievable how many were born in 1946. I ruled out all that were likely as a parent but that doesn't mean they might not be an aunt or uncle etc.

https://www.onthisday.com/music/birthdays/date/1946

Spoiler
Looks like she is Dolly Parton's niece and goes by a different name which i wont put here. Interestingly both Keith Moon (The Who) and Jimmy Buffet had daughters with middle name Jane but neither one looked like this Jane... and i never thought this Jane was a real redhead - but still looked up Naomi Judd and just couldn't find any connection... it really was crazy how many super famous musicians were born in 1946.. Barry Gibb, Benny Andersson, Liza, Freddy Mercury, the list just goes on and on...