TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 10, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through January 10, 2023 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 28, 2022 - 3:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kyle is the ultimate victim

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, October 28, 2022 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Here, here since bb1. no pity for Kile here as well.
I am kinda done with all these HW shows. They can't
last forever.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, October 28, 2022 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Marameko ~ I'm waiting for the 'Villages' (retirement) version!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, October 28, 2022 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
That was a good summary, Cinnamongirl. I don't believe Kathy wasn't upset with Rinna. She had to be and Rinna absolutely was taunting her by loudly ordering the other tequila. I can't understand why her behaviour has been so ugly this season. I feel a little sorry for Rinna but she has to be done. There was no reason for her to expose Kathy the way she did and try to come between the sisters. I understand Kyle's feelings but it was Kathy that Rinna was trying to hurt, and ultimately she did. I wish someone would pose the scenario of someone trying to come between her two daughters. Apparently, Rinna is just terribly jealous. Her financial situation doesn't allow her to feel that she is on par with the rest of the group so she has to bring them down. Rinna, Erika and Diana are not nice people. I don't really enjoy anything they try to contribute.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, October 28, 2022 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I'm waiting for the 'Villages' (retirement) version!

And just when we are getting closer they get rid of all of them. RHNJ I was fond of watching them interact year after year, well known flaws and all, and not so interested in starting fresh with a whole new group of younger ones.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol...Peoples Choice Awards...RHOBH presenting...Mariska Hargitay making acceptance speech while the Housewives stand behind.

Kathy Hilton positions herself smackdab behind Mariska. Seemingly bored with the long speech, proceeds to retrieve a tube of lipstick from her Valentino purse to touch up her lips. Completely stealing the show while Mariska was making a very heartfelt speech on equality.

I've seen her do this before during Real Housewives or at the reunion.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow. Rude much? ๐Ÿ™„

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it's like I can't tell if she is oblivious or what. I'm imaging that at her level of social status she knows better.

I haven't really paid much attention to her socially before RHOBH. But I have wondered if this level of unawareness that I've seen her demonstrate on several occasions is unusual or new for her. If so, it could be cognitive related? If not, then that was very rude!

I noticed when the camera pulled away that Kyle was no longer on stage. Then I saw her step back on stage sort of. I wondered if she had left out of embarrassment? Or if she was doing something else

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, December 09, 2022 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Maybe Kyle had the presence of mind to make sure she was out of the camera shot. Kathy was either oblivious or just rude. I've seen a lot of articles online about it. Kathy wasn't raised in a very "classy" environment. Her mother ("Big Kathy") was married four times and had multiple affairs. She taught her girls to marry money, but not how to fit into that society.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, December 09, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
you know SinceBB, Ive thought the same thing a few times during the season.. cognitive related. My gf, who has health issues acts just like Kathy... a bit spacey, not really thinking.. does silly things that are questionable.. but hers are medicine related

idk Kathy at all.. but I just see it as not-all-there as opposed to deliberate.

It definitely seemed weird to see them all together (except Diana, Sheree) and my guess is they all come back.. with a few as "friends"

Its too bad, Id love to see some new blood...like the rumours of Latoya or Brenda Ritchie.. or old castmates like Brandi or Denise.. even Camille

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, December 09, 2022 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Cinn, You know I didn't consider that it might be medically induced. I've now taken care of 5 people with varying stages of dementia, from their 40s to 106. So I was thinking it was cognitive (if it was not just self absorbed) but absolutely possible to be medical.

Baby, everyone else did stand out of camera range. On the right of Kathy (looking at the stage) there was Erika Crystal and Sutton. The three girls were standing elbow to elbow. Erika stood the appropriate distance away, allowing room for Kathy to stand next to her and be off camera. On the left was Doritt Rinna and Kyle. Doritt also left appropriate space so that she was not in the cameras shot. But as the camera pulled back for a minute Kyle wasn't there then she was seen stepping on stage from the side stairs. If I saw correctly Erika looked up at the ceiling for a second...as if rolling her eyes. It's hard for me to believe that Kathy thought she was standing in the appropriate spot.

Of course Kathy later said....she thought she had to sneeze so she was looking for a kleenex and decided to put on lipstick instead. Huh? Lol

In any case...she WAS on stage. So I'm imaging that you wouldn't pick your teeth or comb your hair or put on lipstick on a stage. You have no idea what they are filming from what angle. And there is STILL a live audience watching you. Don't you fix your makeup BEFORE you go on stage? Lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, December 09, 2022 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh , forgot to add...I thought she was acting like she was bored and I could have sworn she sighed...later someone confirmed that she DID let out a sigh.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, January 05, 2023 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Rinna Out!!

@PopCrave

Lisa Rinna set to exit 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' after 8 seasons.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, January 05, 2023 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
@LisaVanderpump

Ding dong.

4:26 PM ยท Jan 5, 2023

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, January 05, 2023 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
That is good news! Is Erica next since there won't be anyone to take her side? And heres hoping the rumors of Diane not returning are accurate. Hopefully Ding-Dong, Ding-Dong, Ding-Dong!

It did crack me up Rinna released reason for leaving as a mutual decision between Bravo and herself... Love when all the housewives say that...or Dorindas. .."on pause"

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 06, 2023 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's the song I was singing last night:

Ding dong the witch is dead
Which old witch?
The Rinna witch!
Ding dong the Rinna witch is dead!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, January 09, 2023 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Yay!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 09, 2023 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
One and Done Lips-Licker Diana is officially out...

(It also goes without saying that Sheree Zampino is out being as she wasn't even invited to the reunion)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 09, 2023 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I forgot all about Sheree Zampino! Was she even there???

So glad Diana's out, too!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, January 09, 2023 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! Andy Cohen says she has an open invitation to return anytime. So, Andy wasn't listening to us, the watchers, who are sick of her and don't want her back.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, January 09, 2023 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I figured Diana would be out due to her new pregnancy. She does not need the money for sure.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 10, 2023 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, Andy says that to almost all the HW that are fired but it doesn't happen. BH was too toxic. Andy and NBC know how much Lisa and Erika are hated by the fans.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 10, 2023 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
... and Lisa did confirm she was fired.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, January 10, 2023 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And yet, her husband, "The Harry Hamlin" is going around telling reporters that he supports his wife's decision to leave the show.

Thanks, Lex. You make me feel better that she was actually fired.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 10, 2023 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I guess Lisa and Harry don't really talk to each other because she admitted she was fired.