TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 06, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Claim to Fame: Archive through June 06, 2023 users admin

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
She’s an actress, but I remember her most from when she co hosted the noon hour of GMA with Michael Strahan and Sarah Haines.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I can see the physical similarity to Lark’s relative.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Keke Palmer is also in the new movie "Nope" from Jordan Peele.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, this is so me, they are just going to have to tell me who he is and why I should know him. For example has he been in a movie or anything I would know outside of country music ....

autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
2h
Any clue they give on #ClaimToFame for Logan’s relative is just pointless. Do not give me a damn belt buckle, cowboy hat, or a dirt road anthem. That could apply to any southern man 😭

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Dipo, LOL... Dirt Road Anthem was the defining clue for me. But then I do listen to country music now and then.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Would have never guessed Cindy Crawford for Lark. Season finale tonight.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Really? I thought there was a resemblance!

Yes, finale tonight... I predict an LC win. But if she has to guess and she can't figure out Logan... she could lose?

Pepper, what a sweet person, but not the brightest star. At first I thought she was just trying to sabotage the others, but she really kept thinking she had clues right that were totally wrong. Because she has a photographic memory.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Pepper is funny. I thought Lark had a resemblance as well, especially when they had her standing next to Pepper and I realized how tall she was.

Yes, I do think it is going to have be Logan who guesses and gets it wrong, then LC wins.

It is so hysterical because I looked up Dirt Road Anthem and I still don't know who that guy is, hahahahaha.

I would really like her to win, I was surprised when she said she was a single Mom of 3 children.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the Heads up on the finale, my tv guide isn't showing it for tonight! ACCCCKKKK.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Seemed obvious all along LC would win. She told us weeks ago who she was related to. And as much as I want to know, they need to keep it a secret better next season.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 12:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Logan's relative has been in the news lately for a wife who is transphobic. The relative and wife have a website where the sell things that call Biden a child molester among other q like things. So second relative in the news for being offensive.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I was rooting for Logan, but LC was really the rightful winner.

I didn't like that the final competition decided both of the last two guessers. I think the last two should have had a face off comp.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I agree kar about the final competition

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed the finale, though I didn't have clue who either Keke Palmer or Jason Aldean were, LOL.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tried to forget Jason Aldean, or his wife., since the pandemic. He lost his PR firm thanks to a number of her unfortunate remarks, so maybe this show will help him. I knew who he was but would not have known from the clues, without internet help.

I wouldn't have known Keke Palmer's name, though I loved Akeelah and the Bee.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I agree, I wish they would have done the final challenge better. I thought the winner of that challenge had too much power.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I also agree. Final person had too much power. Some sort of faceoff would have been more fair and more enjoyable.

Still don't really like the idea of returning players allowed help or hinder final 2.

I also was rooting for Logan to win. But my other choice was LC. Love Pepper to death...but she was dragged to the end. If it were not for her though, LC may not have guessed correctly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OK, now I know who Jason Aldean is ... he was the guy performing in Las Vegas when that awful shooting occurred.

Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
57m
Jason Aldean is opening up in excruciating detail about the 2017 Vegas shooting.

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1574902958629822485

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Aww. I knew he was Country but I didn’t realize that was him who was performing that day.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxvb9fQpn-I

RHAP interview podcast with Logan, who was runner up (and Jason Aldean's cousin). Interesting inside info and how tight the cast still is..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 07, 2022 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That was really fun! I loved hearing his thoughts.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, October 07, 2022 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, that was good. He's so young! Born the same year as one of my granddaughters, 2000.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 20, 2023 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
A new season is coming Monday June 26 on ABC, streaming on HULU.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, June 06, 2023 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to it. I've been trying to see if any website has the new cast up yet.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 06, 2023 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
All I can find is lists from last season.. guess they haven't released this cast information.