TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 28, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): Archive through May 28, 2023 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, May 09, 2023 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Serene and Brandon also broke up. From Bachelor in Paradise.

I thought it was funny that both of Kim daughters followed her by making money from their social media account advertising many products. Some day they will either have to get real jobs or marry in to money.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, May 09, 2023 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Who are the Littles?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, May 09, 2023 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
That how Kim refers to her 4 kids with Kroy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 09, 2023 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sincebb - the money from advertising on social media dried up some time ago when it came out that they stole $100,000 from fans of the show for their merchandise/products that didn't exist. They are't influencing for anyone now. This is why they are so broke.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, May 09, 2023 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Brenda I always thought of Serene as a woman and Brandon as a boy. They were mis matched IMO.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, May 09, 2023 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Wow this is getting...interesting. Kroy filed for sole legal and physical custody of the "littles".

They also "have to complete a domestic intake worksheet that monitors the treatment of their kids over the next 30 days"....whatever that means.

Kim is already changing her name. Kroy adopted Kim's two girls. So are they going to change their names too? This already looks very messy

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kroy may actually have a shot at getting custody. Kim never had that much to do with The Littles - it was always a nanny and when they couldn't afford to pay the nanny anymore then Kroy took care of them. You don't see a lot of pictures with Kim and the young ones - it's always her with Brielle and Arianna who are always half-naked.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
How are they going to pay for their lawyers?

Divorce lawyers usually want to be paid upfront.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Kroys bio on Instagram:
Husband. Father to six perfect munchkins. Athlete. You can Google Me & see I wasn't Tardy for that Party."

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
As of Monday he added "My ring meant a thing"

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was a fan of their reality show. I'll miss them. They had so much. I can't believe they blew it all.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Why do they owe back taxes for 3 different years?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I would not have predicted this outcome at all. It's bizarre that they are behind in taxes for 3 different years, not even all consecutive. They bought their house in 2012 for $880k, and it has now tripled in value (wish our home had even doubled lol). With the income they had in the past, they should have been able to pay it off. Instead, it looks like they borrowed on it, and its now supposedly, in foreclosure. The family denies it.

I don't know how long it's been since Kroy has worked...but it seems to be around 8 years? I don't think he even brings in money as an influencer or any side hussles, other than the reality show with the family.

He married Kim when he was 26. That means he stopped playing football a few years after he got married. I'm betting Kim is upset that he stopped earning. On the other hand, he was sort of a stay at home dad. They had a lifestyle that would not be easily supported by a couple that neither bring in a regular paycheck.

She is requesting child support, alimony, and attorney fees. At this point the "littles" custody with either parent, almost seem to be maybe, the money pot

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, May 16, 2023 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Guess what's coming? The GOLDEN Bachelor is happening! Median age 61-ish. After being shelved because of covid...its now going to be in the slot after Dancing With The Stars. Wondering if this was another reason DWTS is back on ABC? It is the perfect spot.

I hope the 60 plus season is not too cringe worthy. Bad enough when the younger women are sloppy drunk or being catty or blubbering boo-hoo crying....or being mean girls. I don't know how it will be to see adults comporting themselves like that. Yes, I do...lol...I would not like it at all

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, May 17, 2023 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
TBS is going a new version of The Joe Schmo Show- where they do a reality show with only one real contestant who doesn’t know everyone else is an actor trying to screw with his mind.. Cat Deeley is “hosting”, and it’s being done by the BB producers…

https://tvline.com/2023/05/17/the-joe-schmo-show-tbs-reboot-season-4-trailer/

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 17, 2023 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That just sounds mean!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, May 19, 2023 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Actually the original was sweet- the actors started rooting for the real person and were very kind at the reveal…the fact he was a legit nice guy helped a lot.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 19, 2023 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I remember the whole world ended up loving Joe Schmo. They didn't know he was going to be such a good guy.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, May 20, 2023 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
The same thing happened with the guy from Jury Duty.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, May 22, 2023 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Uggg I just read a rumor...and I'm hoping it's just that...Big Brother is not going to start in July, but rather August. They are attributing it to the writers strike. I even read they might do one long one instead of 2 shorter ones? How's that going to work? How many people are you going to get that can take that many months out of their life? They would have to have no job and live with their parents...and not have kids...or even pets lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 22, 2023 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it's not rumor :-( it starts in Aug :-(

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, May 22, 2023 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ah... i didn't see it was confirmed a few hours ago....Well "theoretically" they don't know how long the writer's strike is going to be...so interesting, how do they set the date for August 2

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow that’s crazy.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, May 28, 2023 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Reminder: America's Got Talent starts up again on Tuesday

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, May 28, 2023 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I'm watching Elton John's farewell concert on Hulu. It's fantastic! Makes you realize how incredibly talented he is. He can really play that piano! along with everything else.