TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 27, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through May 27, 2023 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just want to know how they can afford a 2 million home. When did they buy this, was it only 1 million then? I would still have a problem with how they had a down payment and got a loan, LOL.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, they saved for five years for that house. They lived in the worst apartment out of everyone so they could save for their house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well then she needs to stay in that house until the very end.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If her name is on the title, does it matter?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It doesn't matter if they are going to sell it, but if she wants to keep it and somehow buy him out she should be in possession.

Not sure how this all works since they aren't married but I suspect they are unmarried joint tenants. Do we know if they own it equally, sometimes unmarried can have different ownership percentages.

Like if she gave more down payment than him. I am very curious about how they will dissolve this.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It's been reported that they own the house 50/50. But who knows.

Babyjax...go listen to The Viall Files YouTube with Charli Burnett that Nick Viall dropped earlier today. I have always looked at her as sort of an good natured airhead....but she has some really, on point observations about everyone. She is really down to earth

I have never watched Nick's video podcast...but I am impressed on his "panel". And he has a Variety writer on too. Who knew he was so good at this!

So many disclosures....like that her hairdresser told her that a customer had told her that Sandoval had her sign a non disclosure to have sex with him.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 24, 2023 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Binging the last of the video podcasts, before Reunion Part 1 tonight. Arian gives her first (2 hour) interview about the whole mess. MORE new tidbits...unreal. I do not see how even the camera crew wants to film with Sandoval ever again, let alone the cast. But money talks an BS walks

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 24, 2023 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This reunion is hard to watch. And in some ways, completely pointless. Everyone screaming at Tom, and you can't believe a single word coming out of his mouth.

And lol, Raquel is sitting in a trailer, watching, because she can't be in the same room with Sheena.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 24, 2023 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh! Things are getting interesting now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 24, 2023 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And it's over. Next week, Raquel is going to be on.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 24, 2023 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
After learning all the additional things Ariana has found out (on the podcast) since they filmed the reunion...just unreal. Truly, every time you think you have heard it all...nope...there's more.

Like, Raquel was spending the night and Tom waited until Ariana was asleep to sneak out of bed and go have sex with Raquel in the guest room. Ariana also gives a blow by blow of the night it all went down. The reunion would have been even more explosive than it was

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 24, 2023 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh...and I clapped when Lala and James repeatedly stood up to Lisa who was always defending Sandoval. Everyone else always seems too scared of her to contradict her.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, May 25, 2023 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Raquel continues to send correspondence to Sandoval. She sent a postcard with the city and state where she is at (her grandmothers)...and it had a landscape with lightening bolts and a...this reminds me of you....!

As they pointed out...why send it to him at the address that he still lives with Ariana? She could send it to his assistant. She could enclosure it in an envelope. Even better they could get a darn PO Box. Evidence that Raquel is not a a mental health facility or that either Sandoval or Raquel care about Arianas feelings in any way, shape or form

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, May 26, 2023 - 3:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I thought they broke up. Or maybe she is stalking him.

I still don't understand her. Is she mentally ill? Is she partially mentally retarded and doesn't understand what she is doing?

I've never seen someone act like her before in my life.

She must not be partially mentally retarded. I would think Arianna would know, and wouldn't be calling her evil and subhuman, knowing that it would be Tom who was taking complete advantage of Raquel. So this leaves me perplexed knowing that Raquel is fully aware of what she is doing and doesn't give 2 F's at all. Not even for her own reputation. There must be a major screw loose up there.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, May 26, 2023 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And James must be convinced that Raquel and Tom had something going on while he was engaged to her. Otherwise, his anger level wouldn't be as high as it is at the reunion and wanting to beat up Tom.

Poor Allie. Tom kinda did a favor for James, I hate to say.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, May 26, 2023 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
One last thing. It amazes me how many times Arianna has screamed at her for 45 minutes. I already knew he was no prize, but this makes him even worse. She mentioned it again in the uncensored version on Peacock.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, May 26, 2023 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And to think...there are still 3 more episodes....and still new disclosures yet to come. You just think...no way, how can there me more lol

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, May 26, 2023 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oops! I meant to say that Tom screamed at Arianna for 45 minutes. He is an abusive, alcoholic narcissist.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, May 26, 2023 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol I figured that's what you meant

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, May 26, 2023 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Totally amused that Sandoval attacked an editor at Glamour magazine over an article she wrote about him having ruined white nail polish for everyone etc. He called her a lot of names and questioned her ability as a journalist. I don't think this is going to end well for him lol She has the power to obliterate him....along now with pissing off every other journalist.

As far as the reports that Raquel is getting death threats and the FBI has been contacted by the family. I am sad to say...how do we know this is real? How do we not know this is another publicly stunt? Like the TRO, to make her look like the victim, to garner sympathy.

Of course no one should ever be the target of death threats on social media. This happens often, unfortunately, with disliked reality stars (or anyone in the public eye). There are a lot of brazen aholes and unhinged people out there.

Every year there are people from Big Brother that are viewed as villains and get death threats, or certain nefarious Real Housewives, a couple of The Challenge people etc. Luckily I have not heard of any phyical attempts on any reality celebs yet, thankfully.

To tell the truth, when i read the headlines...I was surprised to learn it was her at the center of such craziness rather than Sandoval. She has remained off of social media since the Reunion, and Sandoval has been actively doing interviews appearing in public and doing concerts with stupid lyrics....

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, May 26, 2023 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
This is actually funny. Sandoval is getting all kinds of repercussions over his attack of the Glamour article saying he had ruined white nail polish for everyone. OPI posted RIPs followed by the names and photos of their white nail polishes. Nails Inc released a brand new white shade called “For Everyone But Tom Sandoval Nail Polish"

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, May 27, 2023 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Since, that is hilarious about OPI and Nails Inc.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, May 27, 2023 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, May 27, 2023 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Since, that IS hilarious!!! I've hated his stupid white nail polish for weeks now. It makes him look like such a douche. Even Jax mentioned something about Tom's stupid white nail polish when he and Brit were doing their Watch What Happens shows.

Here's an article written by my favorite author at Reality Tea. She's hilarious and good with the quips.

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/05/26/tom-sandoval-attacks-female-journalist-for-daring-to-have-an-opinion/

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, May 27, 2023 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Now he's taunting that he will wear all different colors on his nails for Pride. The guy has the IQ of a 12 year old (that has the emotional IQ of a 6 year old). If it's possible for a person to actually have a negative point score for popularity in the public eye....this, he has already achieved.