TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 03, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Below Deck on Bravo: Archive through May 03, 2023 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Is it me? Or does the new franchise Adventure, lack the charisma of all the other Below Deck?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sincebb, I'm still on the fence about Adventure but I do believe it deserves a second season.

That being said, I'm fascinated that it is still daylight at 10:30 p.m. when they are having dinner.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Original Below Deck is sinking . too many “actors” looking for screen time and creating drama. Rings false.
Thus run through out the bravo shows by season 3 or 4.
It’s disappointing . Sick of the drunk night outs.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Reality TV in general has turned into something it never was when it started out. It was so much more authentic back in the day.

The only exception for me, that has remained untarnished, is Amazing Race. Even Survivor has been affected to some extent. Forget all the Bravo Shows in general. ALL the dating shows. Most of the competition based shows.

I still watch them all...but with wistful remembrance of what one was....

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 01, 2022 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Believe it or not, the Below Deck franchise consists of the highest rated shows on Bravo, and that is why you don't see a lot of these people coming back for multiple seasons (with the exception of Gary, Daisy, Kate - back then, etc.). The cast on BD doesn't get paid anywhere near what the casts get paid on other Bravo shows - and they are literally working 16-18 hours a day. This will be Rachel's last season on BD because after it filmed, she went off on Bravo on social media about how they aren't paid as well as other casts on Bravo and they are the highest rated shows.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 29, 2022 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I finally started Below Deck Adventure this week, and am loving it, too. Norway is spectacular! But I just watched the episode with Heather Gay (from RHOSLC) and her friends (only ones I recognized were Angie and Chris Harrington). Heather is really gross. She may have a lot of money, but she has no taste or class. Can't stand her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 03, 2023 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, Camille is a psycho! One minute she's angry, the next she's crying. This girl needs to be on meds to level her out. She's got issues. And the self-entitlement is totally out of control! Just fire her already!!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, March 27, 2023 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tonight on Bravo, there is a special honoring Captain Lee.

I guess he is retiring.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, March 27, 2023 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ooooh...no! Thanks for the heads up. I suspected he was retiring. He was so emotional after he returned, and the most kicked backed, I've ever seen him. Even participating in a prank with a guest. Most unlike him. He knew he was just returning for his last charter, I'm sure, due to his neurological problems.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 28, 2023 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
He is 73, after all. He needs to take some time to just enjoy his family for a bit. He's been working away from home his whole career, so maybe it's just time for him to be with his wife. Maybe take some trips with her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 18, 2023 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
If anybody is watching Below Deck Sailing Yacht, I'm recapping this one also, if you're interested.

Here's my recap from last night's episode:

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/04/18/below-deck-sailing-yacht-season-4-episode-2-recap-colin-macrae-saves-the-day/

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, April 18, 2023 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Babyjax. Keep posting the link each week, because I'll forget. Seriously.

Boy, it seems like the whole season is cursed this year. And to have Glenn using the F word. You know it's bad. He's Canadian!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 18, 2023 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM... that's you recapping on RT?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, April 18, 2023 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Since Gary got covid and will be arriving late...he didn't get a head start on the new girls lol

Isn't it amazing Colin temporarily fixed the yacht engine.That guy can do interior, deck AND be the engineer

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 19, 2023 - 3:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I follow Colin on IG and unlike the rest of the gang that travels the world when they aren't filming, he's always on a boat.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 19, 2023 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
BJM... that's you recapping on RT?

Yup, that's me, "Debbie." I also recap RHOSLC, when it's on, as well as writing articles about other stuff on the site. We're having a heyday with VPR and Scandoval over there. It's a fun little job I can do in my pajamas at home for very little money. But I have a degree in English Lit, so I'm happy to be writing! 😄

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 19, 2023 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I see you "Debbie"!!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
😊

Tiernet

06-07-2004

Tuesday, April 25, 2023 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tiernet a private message Print Post    
This is Colins youtube channel where he has his own boat: https://www.youtube.com/c/ParlayRevival

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 26, 2023 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here's my recap for this week. Sorry I didn't post it yesterday. I just forgot. D'oh! 🫣

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/04/25/below-deck-sailing-yacht-season-4-episode-3-recap-the-prodigal-bun-returns/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, May 01, 2023 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I just saw your little note in the comments on Reality Tea. Cute!!! 🥰

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 02, 2023 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL @ BJM!!!

Anyways, was this charter the nicest guests ever? Last charter all the guests were nice except for the two Karens.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 02, 2023 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, these were the nicest guests ever! They were very sweet and undemanding, which was refreshing. It was fun to see Justin Guarini, too. He's still handsome and looks pretty much the same, 20 years later.

Here's my recap for the episode that was on last night. I know some people aren't fond of Gary, but I think his heart's in the right place. I'm not liking Chase.

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/05/02/below-deck-sailing-yacht-season-4-episode-4-recap-mads-love/

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Wednesday, May 03, 2023 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
I was very surprised that Bravo didn't mention Justin's reality past. Now I'm glad they didn't. I had to explain to hubby why I immediately recognized him on the preference sheet.
Yes, the nicest guests ever! Same as us - we never leave a mess for housekeeping (sometimes we like to skip a few days, reuse our towels, etc).

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 03, 2023 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
My husband said "They are just like you" to me. I drive him nuts. I wipe down and clean everything. I fold all the dirty towels, etc. Then I put them all in a big towel...so the maid doesn't have to touch anything. I make the bed, even though they are going to tear it apart. Lol