TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Dancing Queens -- on Bravo

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dancing Queens -- on Bravo users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Starting a thread and I will ask mod's move over the comment's from Random Discussions.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Dancing Queens on Bravo. I love this show! It's Dancing With The Stars meets Real Housewives lol.

They follow a group of women that compete in Pro-Am dance competitions. Its amateur dancers competing with professional partners. A very expensive hobby. There are several pro dancers from DWTS you will recognize that help train the couples.

I would do this in a minute...if I had the money...or could stand wearing the hair and makeup lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm glad you enjoyed it, Sincebb1. I recorded this, but haven't yet watched it. Now I'm looking forward to it, after your glowing review. Yay!

But every time I see it sitting in my recorded shows, I start singing that Abba song. That's going to be stuck in my head forever!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
For sure I love it more for the dancing part than the Housewives part lol The women are not really just housewives...they hold high paying jobs or own their own businesses...but they are cutthroat! I just love anything with ballroom! I recognize some if the Pros that dance with the women. This episode featured a lesson with one couple with Karina. Next week previews show Maksim whom I love!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dancing Queens, it was fun, I will continue to watch until they turn a table over, LOL.

I can't believe they have to spend so much for their partners.

I hope we see more of the dancing and training and not so much of the women interacting with each other.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Since it's Bravo...it's going to be heavy on the drama, I'm sure. Flip a table? These women might flip a car! Lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 27, 2023 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: