TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 10, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): Archive through March 10, 2023 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I hope after it airs on Peacock that they show it on Bravo (like they do RHOM and RHUGT)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, December 23, 2022 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Rieann- I've watched the UK season- it could work here, but I'm really wary of them doing all 10 eps at once (UK had 12 eps- 3 a week, and slowly grew from week to week)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, December 23, 2022 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
My gosh, anyone catch the returning Real Housewives of Miami? It was canceled years ago but returned. I never really liked Lisa Hochstein, wife of " World Famous" plastic surgeon Lenny. But I now feel for her. A little bit. Her husband within days, told her he wanted a divorce and told her to go find a house for her and the kids. And brought the new victim...a girl in her 20s, to the house with the kids in the house. When his mother went to go check on the kids...he told her to get out! Lisa was filming on a trip. I do think he wins for worst Real Housewives Husband!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, January 04, 2023 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Tough As Nails tonight@

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 05, 2023 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I recorded both Tough as Nails and Special Forces and will watch this weekend

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2023 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Starting a thread.

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/156/25154659.html?1672974941

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 09, 2023 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
For those of you that record shows on TLC, there seems to be a somewhat nationwide issue with incorrect listings of what shows are on, and their descriptions... which ultimately means NO shows will record.

My listings don't even show the correct shows that are on tonight.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2023 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, it wasn't just me or Spectrum here in Orange County.

What a mess that was.. I discovered it was not recording when I thought it would be and then that what WAS broadcasting was totally not what the cable schedule said was on. So I did manage to watch some of what I wanted last night but what a mess.

TLC statement (made years ago on their site) basically says we send the schedule to providers a month ahead but then it may change. And then says that you need to contact your provider to get it corrected. Seems like TLC passing the buck on THEIR snafu.

Today it seems to be correct.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2023 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It's not correct for me.

My guide says 1000 lb sisters will be broadcast at 7 pm.

My scheduled recordings says it will be recording Little People Big World at 7 pm.

There is still something very wrong, since both of these bits of info come from Xfinity!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2023 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Interesting differences. My guide has (but I'm west coast and our shows air an hour later than some of yours I think)

7pm Dr Pimple Popper
8pm 1000lb Best Friends
9pm 1000 lb Sisters
10pm I Am Shauna Rae
11pm David&Annie (repeat)
11:30pm David&Annnie (labeled new David the Monk which I think I might have seen last night but maybe not)

Then it repeats starting at Midnight with 1000lb Best Friends.

And nothing of Little People Big World tonight or going forward for over a week, oddly.

What a mess..

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2023 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, if I go to the TLC website, it shows no sign of LPBW. It shows the schedule you have above.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 14, 2023 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
If you'd like I can create a separate thread for it, and put (spoilers) in the name of the thread.

Or any of you can, and I can move these posts over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 14, 2023 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Karuuna I started a thread if you can move over the comments. Thanks.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 14, 2023 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Dipo!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 14, 2023 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Traitors discussion has been moved to its own thread:

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/156/25189042.html?1673725887

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 16, 2023 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I found that I could see the first two hours of Traitors on Bravo, but no more. So I watched that and then went to Wikipedia, got all the results and then went to RHAP for the podcasts with Rob and Pooya. I stayed out of our thread and thanks for marking it as containing spoilers!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, February 19, 2023 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I almost forgot American Idol starts tonight

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, February 28, 2023 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Survivor starts tomorrow!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, March 01, 2023 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up bc it wasn’t set on my DVR for some reason.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, March 02, 2023 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Next Wednesday the 8th. New show...US version of Farmer Wants A Wife on Fox

"In the U.S. iteration of the hit international dating series, women leave their “big city" lives to match with four farmers from across the country and experience life on their farms in hopes of finding their future spouses"

It certainly has been more successful than any dating shows we have here. It aired in 32 countries and resulted in 180 marriages and 410 children so far!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Farmer wants a wife tonight

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
This show is soooo good. They seem like the most real people on a dating show I've seen. Especially the ranchers!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Oh shoot! Thanks for the reminder, I'll make sure to grab it and save it for recording.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Didn't get a chance to watch yet, but they all seemed more like horse and cattle guys than grain growers. It will be interesting to see if the girls really like it. There's not a lot of money in many of those operations and the wives, often times, have to work in town to make ends meet. And not a lot of good jobs for the wives unless they can work remotely.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 10, 2023 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
not to mention the isolation which city girls are not used to having. It won't be isolated while filming, because the production tam will always be there, it would happen after the crew leaves. I don't see a positive with this show.
There are so many women with hair extensions and colored hair, they will be high maintenance. I know the make up is by the production team and assume the woman did not all come in that way. Funny, the one woman who was dressed most appropriately was rejected.