TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 20, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of Salt Lake City: Archive through December 20, 2022 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm not. And I liked her, too. Before those nasty, hateful tweets came out a few days ago, I was totally on her side. But the precedent was set last year when Bravo fired four of the Vanderpump Rules cast members for past racist behavior, including hateful, racist tweets. I predicted her departure as soon as I saw how awful they were. Laughing about running over protesters? Calling BLM marchers "violent rioters?" Somebody's been watching too much Faux News. I'm glad she's gone.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, January 31, 2022 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I have yet to run across Jenny's actual tweets. I would like the chance to decide for myself how offensive they were. So far I have liked her very much. If production fired her but not Mary for racism, then I don't understand it. Mary is one of the vilest housewives we've met.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 01, 2022 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I saw them. They were really awful. This article contains a few. https://pagesix.com/2022/01/19/rhoslc-star-jennie-nguyen-faces-backlash-for-controversial-posts/

I agree about Mary. She's really nasty. But I think she fired herself when she didn't show up for the reunion. Can't take the heat.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
After watching last night's show, I just have to say that these women are freakin' crazy! The yelling and the tears (which were obviously amped up by the cameras and all the alcohol being consumed)! What difference does it make what day Meredith's father's memorial was? It was horribly insensitive for them to keep hammering her about it. Obviously when Lisa called her from the Sprinter van, Lisa just assumed Meredith was still at her father's memorial. That's what started the controversy, but I think it was an honest mistake.

And I thought it was funny that Meredith said in her confessional that if she was the one who had called the FBI on Jen, she would have been there to watch it all go down! These women are ignorant of how the FBI works. They had to have been investigating Jen for several months or years. They don't just get a complaint from a random citizen and immediately go arrest someone. That's just stupid!

And Mary's church? Total cult. They were all worshiping Mary, not Jesus or God. And did you see the guy standing behind Mary fanning her, like she was some kind of princess or something? Gross! There wasn't a very big crowd at that church either.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Jen Shah pleaded guilty today 11 days before she was set to go on trial.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Her sentencing is in November - no way will she be at the reunion (depending when the next season starts airing) unless the judge gives her time to report to prison.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, October 24, 2022 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Is anybody still watching this show? I had put off watching last week's episode, and finally got around to it over the weekend. But all these women do these days is go to a beautiful location, get falling down drunk and scream at each other. Just like RH of Dubai, it's unwatchable. I am not entertained.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 24, 2022 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching!!! I'm thoroughly entertained watching Jen Shah proclaim her innocence (she's "shah-mazing") and we know she pleaded guilty just a few months later.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, October 25, 2022 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just couldn't get through the screaming and crying and F*** you's! I've been on a lot of girls trips, and never seen anyone behave like that. Craziness!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, October 25, 2022 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm watching!

I just hate that the whole season is going to be about the skinny white woman remembering that she was sexually assaulted as kid. I just can't.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 26, 2022 - 2:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And Whitney doesn't even "remember" - it's her half-brother who remembers.

Storyline much?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 26, 2022 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I know!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, October 28, 2022 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Grooch you are cracking me up......"skinny white woman ". I wish Whitney would handle her church issues privately, she sure shared her lst marriage, efforts to leave the church up front.
I will likely not watch SLC this season, only sticking around < ff thru DVR > to see the Jen Shah updates. Watched Dubai once,left the OC and
NJ long ago.
ATL.....not sure why I even watched. Watching BH to see the Erika Jane saga and I want Rinna gone, adios, outta here.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, October 28, 2022 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm enjoying Potomac. Have you tried that one?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 29, 2022 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm still watchng BH, but backed off on Dubai and SLC. I'm just so tired of all the screaming at each other and crying. It's just crazy. Looking forward to OC, if it ever comes back, but we'll see how it goes with Vicki and Tamara both returning. Ugh. Can't stand either of them, especially vile Vicki.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, October 30, 2022 - 2:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Vicki is only back on the OC for one episode where she's having dinner with Shannon and Tamra.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, October 30, 2022 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh good. Cannot stand her smug, superior, lying face. She's disgusting.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 31, 2022 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Even though this belongs in the OC thread, I wanted to let you know BJM that Vicki has just been spotted filming with the cast in Mexico. So it sounds like halfway through the season she was brought back as FOTH.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, October 31, 2022 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
🤢🤮

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 01, 2022 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Is anyone still watching this mess? Jen Shah is such a horrible person. I don't understand why anybody is her friend. To pour champagne on her friend's hair -- your friend who opened her home and paid for your husband's birthday party, your friend who provided this beautiful house for your 2nd pre-trail getaway -- how does she think that's funny? And Heather isn't much better. She's such a suck-up to Jen, and horrible to everyone else. I wonder if this show will even be renewed. The whole cast is just unpleasant.

I can't wait for Jen to go to prison. Maybe this show would be more watchable without her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, December 01, 2022 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm watching, Babyjax. I don't get Heather's nastiness at all to Whitney. The only thing I can think of is that there was sexual abuse in her own immediate family too, and just wants the whole topic shut down. The second Whitney first brought it up is when Heather turned on her.

Jen does raise a point. When she hosted the party for Meridith, she didn't send her an $85,000 Bill for it. I'm not rich. I have no clue how the etiquette works in these matters.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 20, 2022 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What an episode! Any guesses on how Heather got her black eye?

All i know is that Whitney denies it was her. Do you think Jen Shah punched her? Or did she walk into something?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, December 20, 2022 - 4:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
At first I just thought it was probably an accident but the bruises on her upper arms are suspicious.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 20, 2022 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm going to guess she fell down the stairs. If Jenn attacked her (a good possibility) production would have stepped in (or did they go home for the night?) and I would think all the noise would have woken up the least drunk women. But if she fell down the stairs (drunk people bounce real good) she would have just crawled back to bed.

They are filming the reunion this or next week, and Jenn isn't going to be there. Though that might have to do with her legal problems. She just filed a motion asking the judge to just give her 3 years instead of the 10+ she will get.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 20, 2022 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jen was fired before BravoCon so she was never going to be at the reunion. She kept telling people she was going to be at the reunion even though Andy said she was fired and was not invited. Then Jen said last week she couldn't appear at the reunion... LOL. A reunion she was never invited to by Bravo.

Jen lives in a fantasy world unlike no other.