TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 27, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through October 27, 2022 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I don't understand Lisa's being sooo upset she can't be in the same room as Kathy. To act like she is physically ill.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
She is an "actress," after all. I'd say Rinna was "acting," however poorly. Kathy didn't seem to even remember anything happening. She must have been really wasted.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
How scary could it have been? Was it worse than when Lisa smashed a glass and threatened Kim with its sharp edges when Kim mentioned Harry's name?

Puh-lease!

You can tell she's in cahoots with the Puss and the Lipsmacker for some ungodly reason.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 05, 2022 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I can't wait for tonight's show! I am going to watch it first then I will catch Survivor.

One thing I've been wondering, where was Mauricio when Kathy had her meltdown at the house? Was he there or out with the girls? I can't imagine he was with the girls.

And I am now believing that Lips was behind the whole Lucy Goosy dog drama.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 05, 2022 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Grooch, probably out in the backyard getting high.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 05, 2022 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Good point.

Ooh... Faye Resnick is at Kyle's party. I hope she tells Rinna off! She's the only one who would do it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 05, 2022 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rinna keeps carrying on about Kathy needs to go get some mental help.

Pot calling kettle black?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Gee, I wonder who could have called Radar Online about Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy?

hmmmm.....

(BTW... in full disclosure I said years ago that I thought it was Puss and Lips that called ROL in an attempt to run LVP off the show - and I've been banging that drum ever since).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, October 07, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sooooo the notorious $1.4 million diamond earrings are going up for sale after all. I can hear the crying from here.

https://www.realitytea.com/2022/10/07/judge-calls-for-erika-jaynes-1-4-million-earrings-to-be-auctioned-off/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 08, 2022 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm just getting around to watching this week's episode, and just wanted to ask if everybody here is clear the Lisa Rinna is "shook" by Kathy's behavior in the club. It's like she's reading from a script. She uses the same exact wording every time she talks about it. Apparently she's really shook. Ay yi yi.🙄

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, October 08, 2022 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, shook down to the very core...as if Kathy came after her with a clever....

After all the stuff we hear from the rest of their mouths, glasses being thrown, direct threats that they will be "coming for you"...The alleged 3rd person threats to ruin some people's careers from Kathy....if true...might piss you off. But to evoke the lock yourself in your room, terrified, shook to the core, made yourself physically sick, response from Rinna. Most laughable. She is such a frail, delicate flower of a person, right?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, October 08, 2022 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, shook down to the very core...as if Kathy came after her with a clever....

After all the stuff we hear from the rest of their mouths, glasses being thrown, direct threats that they will be "coming for you"...The alleged 3rd person threats to ruin some people's careers from Kathy....if true...might piss you off. But to evoke the lock yourself in your room, terrified, shook to the core, made yourself physically sick, response from Rinna. Most laughable. She is such a frail, delicate flower of a person, right?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, October 09, 2022 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Such an actress, and not a very good one at that. I actually felt sorry for Kyle. She just wants peace in her family and for both her sisters and their families to be at her daughter's wedding. But Rinna must keep stirring that pot.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, October 09, 2022 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oops sorry for double post!

I don't feel too sorry for Kyle lol she might be the biggest pot stirrer of them all. But that Rinna would go after Kathy at both families expense...is interesting. What is her gain?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, October 10, 2022 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Attention. She needed a storyline for this season and that's all she could come up with. Also it pulls the heat off her buddy Erika, so there's that too.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, October 10, 2022 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It sort of amazes me that anyone would rather look like a totally horrible person....rather than not have a storyline=money.

If indeed Kathy is such a power wielding, influential tyrant. Ready to destroy someone who merely displeases her...I'm hoping that she uses her special powers to knock Rinna off the show.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well.... Trying to figure out not only why Kathy showed up to the reunion in her nightgown and slippers....but how anybody in her camp let her. Lol

At BravoCon they asked Kathy if she would return next year? She said if the cast stayed exactly the same, absolutely not. Hint hint

Fans have been asking for Rinna's removal. And she got booed onstage at BravoCon

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 21, 2022 - 2:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1... it's not unusual for some HW to show up at the reunion like that since they are going to spend two hours in glam anyway. I don't blame her - if I was going straight from my mansion to the set I would wear my jammies and slippers too. Kathy's also rich enough that she doesn't give a shit. LOL

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, October 21, 2022 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Its going to be real interesting who will be a HW next season. Im so over Lisa... but I bet shes not going anywhere. Too much good/bad publicity = more money for franchise and thats all that matters. I bet Diana will be gone and I heard new rumours that Denise will be back. Could be interesting

And in whos world is the word 'evil' worse than the C word?? that was bizarre!!

Ive only caught a few seasons of BH so I started watching from Season 1 and HOLY COW!! its so good! I mean I loathed Camille first season, now Im halfway thru second and shes not so bad, I actually quite like her. Starting to see why theres Kyle hate, even tho I think she means well lol.. Theyve always had drama right from the beginning but it seems so toxic now. One side against the other

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, October 21, 2022 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Cinnamongirl, I feel the same about Camille. I thought she was really awful after the Dinner Party from Hell, but then felt sorry for her when she found out what was going on in her husband's life. He really did her dirty and didn't have the balls to be honest with her about it. He just sneaked off to NYC with his mistress, while Camille was busy doing the show in LA. I've never been able to look at Kelsay Graham the same way since.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, October 21, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lexie you are right that often the HW show up in sweats or loungewear with bedhead hair and no makeup. But never have I seen them show up in a nightgown and matching robe with little red hearts and hotel slippers. Not even the Vetements Teddybear $2000 slippers Sutton had Lol

The nightgown was nice and crisp with no wrinkles...not slept in. So I suspect she did it to exasperate Kyle. I can just see Kyle's face when she sees her outfit.

But you are also right....Kathy has enough money not to be intimidated by anyone and she doesn't give a hoot lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 21, 2022 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Absolutely. Kathy woke up that morning, took a shower and washed her hair, put on a fresh nightgown and some nice slippers and got in her limo and went to the reunion. And you just know it pissed off Kyle (and I'm here for it).

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, October 23, 2022 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
You know what bugs the heck out of me? That Rinna ALWAYS refers to her husband with full name...Harry Hamlin. Like she wants everyone to be sure they know who she is married to. She doesn't even say my husband...lol

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, October 27, 2022 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
OMG Im glad thats over with. Dont think I'll be joining in next year if the cast remains the same. Something needs shaking up. way too toxic

I dont doubt for a minute that kathy went off. She was pissed off and lost it, she admits to it... I found it telling that Kathy said Lisa was agreeing with her in sprinter van on way home... but Lisa had a hard time owning up to that at reunion.. did she even answer kathys question?

but for Lisa to say she was shook numerous times, was abused, was traumatized, PTSD, had to lock herself in bedroom, was worried about cancer if she didnt get it out, etc.. OMG could she BE more dramatic?? calling Kathy a monster, the devil & psychotic..

and the only person she texted was Erika?

Kathy was clearly telling how she felt at Kemosabe (sp?) and how that all came to be. She was angry at Kyle but admits it was misplaced.. as she thought Kyle would have been more helpful to her. She said she made it a bigger deal than it was and apologized.. and then Kyle. oh so its all my fault?? wah wah wah..

Im now seeing why Kyle is not liked well by many.

I did like how Andy said Lisa yelled and abused others and Lisas reply was.. SO?

Not sure how many people have to tell Lisa to stop, let it go, let the sisters deal with it.. Even Dorit questioned Rinna about what is she gaining by continuing?

My hate-on for Lisa has grown exponentially this year.. dont think I can do another

What other HW shows are your favourite? I tried to get into Dubai but couldnt... maybe SLC?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 27, 2022 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I found it funny when Andy commented; all the things you've seen and experienced in the past... and THIS is what shook you... I don't remember if he used the word shook or not...but it made me laugh because I was thinking the exact same thing at that exact moment

It was like watching 2 children fight. Nanner-nanner-nanner. Each trying to deflect and one up each other. Neither really coming clean. But let's be real, everyone on that show has had ugly conniption fits in front and behind the camera.

And I'm pretty much fed up with Kyle and her acting like a little baby. I mean if you're that terrified of your sister maybe you need to cut ties? She did it much easier with Kim.. but then Kim didn't have the money or the clout that Kathy has...hummmmm maybe Kyle should spend less time pot stirring and more time on her family dynamics... if it's so important to her