TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 15, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Below Deck on Bravo: Archive through October 15, 2022 users admin

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
And the accusations get uglier. Deck hand Peter Hunziker came out and said he also had medication on board for anxiety that he took by himself and then goes further and accuses of Malia of using cocaine in her off time. Hmmmmm.... a valid legal prescription versus illegal drugs? Of course we don't know if that's true or if he is just smearing Malia.

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/below-deck-med-peter-hunziker-rants-about-malia-whites-alleged-cocaine-use-and-anxiety-medicine-drama/

Tiernet

06-07-2004

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tiernet a private message Print Post    
So I froze the screen on the manual they had on the boat. The misconduct for immediate dismissal was for class A drugs, tho it did say including but limited to. Valium is considered a class 4 drug not much concern for abuse.

I could not find a conversion from the one chart to the other.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 24, 2021 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Below Deck Yachting ... OMG, LMAO, the primary just asked that the Captain please make the boat not rock while they are having dinner.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I remember the primary from way back when I used to watch The Bachelor. She was a hoot with her tiara.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, May 26, 2021 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
OMG, I kept thinking she looked familiar but just couldn't place her! LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 29, 2021 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think Missy meant to post this in here instead of Real HWofBH ... In other weird news:

https://www.tmz.com/2021/10/29/below-deck-mediterranean-captain-mark-howard-dead-dies/

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Konashark got me hooked on this show earlier this year. Loving it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 01, 2022 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I started watching this show (on Peacock) a few weeks ago, and I'm hooked! Why didn't I know about this career path when I was young and single?! Could never do it now, but wow! What a way to see the world and get paid for it.

I've watched all of Below Deck and am nearing the end of season 3 of Below Deck Med. I just have to say that I thought Kate was bad, but Hannah is worse. Not only does she make her stews do most of the work, while she's off flirting with her boyfriend and smoking ciggies, but I've seen her outright LIE to Captain Sandy on multiple occasions. Wow.

Love this show!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, October 01, 2022 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Baby don't forget BD Yachting, BD Australia too

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 3:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I love all the BD shows, but BD Sailing may be my favorite. I love Captain Glenn, Gary, Daisy and Colin.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sailing yes...lol not Yachting....my favorite also.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, October 04, 2022 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lexi, I'm with you. And I thought I wouldn't like a yacht version and it would be boring. Who knew?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, October 04, 2022 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Off topic. There's a new Love Boat version starting up soon. When I first saw commercials for it, Hannah was in them. Now the commercials don't even mention her.

Did she get axed before it even started?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 05, 2022 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, Hannah is in the Love Boat Australia - not the US version (but there is a girl who slightly resembles her in the US version).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was watching an episode of BD Med yesterday (Season 4 Episode 15), and I heard that the primaries were from Rocklin, CA (closed captioning said "Rockland," but I froze the screen and read the preference sheet: Rocklin), which is very close to where we live.

As I was reading, I noticed that one of their guests, Garrett and Melissa Hall, used to be our neighbors down the street. Garrett used to have the best 4th of July and Halloween parties, and include everybody on our court. He bought great fireworks, which all the kids loved! Our son was only 6 1/2 the first summer we lived here, and I remember him running around in the court yelling, "This is the best 4th of July EVER!!!" He would have big BBQs and invite all the neighbors over for swimming (nice when it was 110*).

So fun to see someone you know on TV! They've since moved to another (posher) neighborhood, but still rent out their house down the street. They have a couple of kids now, too, but still take fabulous vacations. Rumor is he's a trust fund baby, but really a nice and generous guy.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
New version coming out, Below Deck ADventure. Through NOrwegian fjords.
I have enjoyed every version , but, I love the early ones where it was more about "below deck" and satisfying customers then the manufactured drama.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching the episode where Hannah got fired, and I have to say I don't agree with some of you here who thought Sandy and Malia were in the wrong.

Hannah should have been fired a long time ago. She was inappropriate with that guest a couple of seasons ago, and then totally lied to Sandy about what happened. We all saw her flatout lie to Sandy on several occasions. And for her to have drugs on the boat was not only dishonest, but it was illegal.

Like Malia said, if they had any kind of incident on the boat and Hannah's Valium was discovered (that she had without a prescription--I don't believe for a second that she had an Rx), not only would Hannah have been arrested, but Sandy could lose her license and the boat could be confiscated. The DEA does it all the time in Florida. Law enforcement in Miami have the fanciest boats--all confiscated from drug runners.

I'm on Sandy and Malia's side in this one. Hannah made her own bed.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Also someone mentioned Sandy "violating all kinds of employment law." Remember they are not in the US. I'm not sure whether they would fall under Maritime Law or Spanish Law, as they're in Mallorca. Maybe Maritime Law when they're at sea, but local law in port.

Pot/CBD are both illegal in Spain.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 13, 2022 - 4:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I am so confused. Hannah is on the Australia version of The Love Boat, but now I'm reading an article that she's on the US version. This article was done very sloppily and they didn't fact check that there is an Australia version of the show.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, October 13, 2022 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
And for her to have drugs on the boat was not only dishonest, but it was illegal.

It was not illegal for her to have them on the boat but she needed to report them to Captain Sandy, and she hadn't. She did have a prescription for them, it was visible from the photo Malia took to report her.

I don't remember Hannah's lies but I'm not contesting that and I do recall her fraternizing with the guest. I just did not like the way Malia violated Hannah's privacy by opening her purse and laying out the contents and photographing them. Pretty nasty business, in my book.

Here is the photo

<link removed - it was making the thread too wide and the result was an error page>

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, October 14, 2022 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, so she did have a prescription, but she still violated the rules by not reporting the drugs to Capt Sandy. Hannah always thought she could do whatever she wanted to and was above the rules.

At least two times I remember Hannah lying to Sandy. One was when Sandy made her promise she was only going on shore with her BF (Conrad?) and the guests for one Coke and would be back in an hour or two at the most. She was gone for 5 hours and didn't seem to recall (or lied about) having made a promise to be back in an hour.

The other time was when she told Sandy that the guest had grabbed her and kissed her in the hallway, but she "pushed him away," which was an absolute lie. The guest had gone back to his room, and she followed him and knocked on his door. She went into his cabin and stayed for a while. We heard moaning on camera. Ugh.

I liked Hannah at first, but she eventually got on my last nerve. Think she got on Sandy's, too, cause Sandy had given her multiple chances. The valium was just the last straw.

Mods, why is this screen so wide? Can you fix this, please? Thanks!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, October 15, 2022 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
why is this screen so wide?

Yeah, I think it is my fault. I believe it happened after I posted that very long link.

I'm pretty sure I do remember all of the incidents that you brought up, too.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, October 15, 2022 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I requested that a Mod come fix the link and this screen.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, October 15, 2022 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I removed it. It wasn’t working anyway. :-)

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, October 15, 2022 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Jimmer.