TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 17, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): Archive through October 17, 2022 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that show should be on at 10! kids watch TAR it is better at 8 or 9

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, October 07, 2022 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, the production on LB was really poor, it was really hard to stay interested at all.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, October 07, 2022 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't like that scheduling at all. I think TAR is a much more natural follow-up to Survivor.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, October 07, 2022 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I agree with the scheduling line up. TAR should be after Survivor

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, October 07, 2022 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Just another dating show with people crying. It's so sad the two that get kicked off are shown waving at the boat from the shore. And the last words "I'm sorry, you've been eliminated. It's time for you to shove off." ...sounds a little aggressive lol

They were smart wedging it in-between Survivor and Amazing Race....they knew we would watch it

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 07, 2022 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch it. Just recorded Survivor and TAR as usual. No intention of adding a new dating show.

But definitely the new show is between them just to get people to watch..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, October 07, 2022 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sea lol...Tori Spelling has a new dating show Love At First Lie. Challenges real-life lovers to spot the fake couples alongside them. What will they think of next?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 07, 2022 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sounds like an easy show to never start watching.. for me, that is.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, October 08, 2022 - 4:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm kind of hoping The Love Boat fails so maybe they will re-edit and go back to 90 minute episodes of Survivor and TAR

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, October 08, 2022 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
It wasn’t very good which is too bad, I love Jerry O,Connel

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, October 08, 2022 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol Sea

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, October 09, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Someone had asked me to remind them... when The Challenge Ride Or Die on MTV was going to start..

Well, it starts this on Wednesday 12th. This time they compete with a teammate of their choosing who they arrive with.

I see at least 4 power-teams. We will see if they work together or against each other.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, October 10, 2022 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Although on the Guide it says that the Challenge Ride or Die starts on Wednesday my TiVo says it's recording it tonight?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 11, 2022 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Since BB1, I think that was some sort of preview so I canceled my recording of Monday night's show.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, October 11, 2022 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Actually I'm watching it right now....its worth watching. It has some background on the players and more importantly on their ride or dies. Some are spouses or people they are dating or siblings. This is the first time they can actually trust their partner. Supposedly. That should also be fodder for a lot of fighting lol There are definitely some known hothead on this season.

There are all kind of messy relationships too. Like Jordan and Tori. He proposed to her on The Challenge. They had a tumultuous relationship and break up. Jordan knew Tori was coming but she apparently didn't know he was. This is the first time since their break-up that they are seeing each other. So that's going to be a fight.

Nany, Johnny Bananas, Jordan, Aneesa, Veronica, Darrell sit down and discuss all the competitors. Since we know nothing about some of the partners I found this episode to be highly informative. The veteran 6 are supposed to be a surprise to the rest of the crew. I highly recommend watching the first episode. It's not one of those empty promo episodes. I think this season is gonna be good!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 11, 2022 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... too late now. I canceled my recording. Maybe I can find On Demand this weekend and watch before I watch Wednesday night's episode

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, October 11, 2022 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm watching it on MTV app right now. So it should be On Demand

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 13, 2022 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
1st episode was great. New twists that are going to impact the game, in a way I don't like. But...you still have the chance in the end to save yourselves. Bringing your ride or die partner of choice is not necessarily turning out to be an advantage.

I don't want to spoil if someone is going to watch... but there is yet another unexpected happening. Well, maybe not... considering who it was.

Turbo came in, in his best menacing, I'm-going-to-annihilate-you form. But don't make any jokes about it. That will move you to the top of the hit list lol

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, October 17, 2022 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
FYI -

Surreal Life is back....you know, the low rent BB copycat with celebrities, most of whom I am unfamiliar with....but I did recognize a couple of them.

This season has Frankie Muniz (the main "Malcolm in the Middle" kid, now an adult), Dennis Rodman, and Stormy Daniels who (in a clip) told the others that she is the "woman who ****** Trump".

VH1 Oct 24 - one week from today.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, October 17, 2022 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
There's a trailer on this page:

https://ew.com/tv/dennis-rodman-stormy-daniels-tamar-braxton-cast-vh1-surreal-life/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 17, 2022 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I loved that show!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 17, 2022 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I loved that show, too! It seems a few of those celebs on the original seasons are dead.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, October 17, 2022 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I vaguely remember watching that show! I can't really remember much about it however.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, October 17, 2022 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I am not sure I watched the last couple of seasons of Surreal Life but definitely remember the first three - unfortunately the naked sushi girl scene is the most memorable.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, October 17, 2022 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Really? Dennis Rodman? He ruins everything. Is he going to tell us how wonderful Kim Jung Il is? Why is he not still in North Korea? I won't watch anything with him in it.

He is like Kanye before Kanye. A walking delusion.