TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through September 23, 2022 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't know why they don't just hire a surrogate. It's not like they can't afford one.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I agree, again. Are you following Caroline Stansbury in Dubai? She is 48 and doesn't want to use a surrogate either.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chieko, I think Caroline Stanbury wanted to use a surrogate because of her age, but her husband (who isn't all that bright) seems to think the baby won't look like either of them if they use a surrogate.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sergio is sweet, but not that smart. She needs to explain things to him. Why would he want to put her through that again when she's told him how difficult it was for her to carry her other children? He just doesn't get it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm going to be really honest. I don't like Sergio - At. All. He seems thirsty AF to be the seventh HW. He goes to all the women's events, i.e., bachelorette party, crashes the girls' weekend... I just don't like him. Chanel Ayan hit the nail on the head that he loves being on camera.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think he's very insecure about his relationship with Caroline. He's afraid to let her out of his site. He knows he's found a good thing with her, and he's afraid to lose her and her bank account. That might be part of why he's so desparate to have a child with her, too. One more way to keep the attachment. If they have a child, they're tied together for life. Even if they end up divorced (anybody want to place bets on how long this relationship will actually last?), a child would provide a life-long attachment between them. I just see him as being very immature and insecure.

And hey, why are we talking about Sergio and Caroline in the RHOBH thread? 😜

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, I just can't with Diana. What a selfish, horrible b****. The way she and Erika went after Sutton, when Sutton already made a heartfelt apology to her. I truly believe that Sutton meant to be showing empathy when she told Diana about her two miscarriages, but since she's socially awkward, Diana took it (or chose to take it) as "one-upmanship," even though Sutton never meant it that way.

I blame Kyle for that whole big blowup at her Aspen house. She's the one who brought up Sutton and Garcelle unfollowing Erika on Instagram (like anybody cares!). Even Dorit recognized that Kyle was just pot-stirring. Kyle's just as bad as Diana and Erika.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kyle has been pot stirring EVERY episode.

Kyle is no friend to Sutton at all. What did she say near the end of the show? Something about how it was fine all those times Rinna and The Bosnian have screamed at her because they were saying "their" truth. But this time it went to far. WTH?

I really don't understand why Sutton never gets up and walks out. They have been nothing but cruel to her. Thank God for Garcelle.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, and next week The Puss losses it because Crystal says something about her earrings.

I hope Kyle has a panic attack.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I truly can't stand the bunch of them. Kyle gleefully pits them all against each other and acts like shes above it all. Diana, Erika, Lisa are really sad human beings. I don't even like Sutton that much. She sort of plays the victim somewhat. Although she does not deserve the treatment she is getting. I don't know if she was sincere in any of the many apologies she has offered everyone...but at least she tried.

I love Kathy, she's a real class act even though she is somewhat clueless. Both Crystal and Garcelle started out a little rocky...but they are my other two favorites. Dorit drives me bonkers sometimes...too over the top about everything. So dramatic. I don't think she is malicious at heart.

Is RHOBH going to go the way of RHONY? The behavior gets so out of hand they just get canceled for a while. Or the way of RHOOC where they get rid of half the cast? Even RHONJ was getting to be fighting centered around Theresa all the time. RHOA is ONLY fighting now. You can't even understand what they are saying. They all yell over each other, or throw things.

Like I said before. I am enjoying The Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives. Much more classy and interesting!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, September 03, 2022 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oooooh, The Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives! I'll have to go look for that one.

Sincebb1, I have to agree with most of your assessments above, but I gotta warn you: the Internet has been warning us for months that things are going to get nasty in Aspen, and it's going to center around Kathy. I've enjoyed her till now (even though I read a book about the Richards family recenty, and they were a trashy bunch--Mama raised all those girls to marry rich), but we are about to see a not-so-nice side of Mrs. Hilton.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 03, 2022 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol great...now Kathy is going down same road. Although it doesn't surprise me. You know, now that you say that...I seem to remember someone saying something about Kathy being in the middle of some drama.

They just started 2nd season of Bollywood Wives. I think you will enjoy it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Where do you watch it, Sincebb1?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It's on Netflix

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It's been criticize as being too scripted and too soft hitting from this side of the fence. But reality Housewives over here, for me, has kind of crossed the line.

Reality TV in India is rather new. Because of their culture the kind of "reality" we have here, would never fly there. The women that appeared on the show were hesitant to tarnish their reputations. They were pleasantly surprised they got good feedback.

With all the shock factor and nastiness of our present Real Housewives....it's refreshing to watch these women in between.

I also enjoyed Family Karma filmed in Miami. It follows 3 generations of Indian families.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, I'm finally getting around to watching this week's RHOBH (have been dragging my feet due to all the nastiness), and I can't believe these biotches. When Kyle, Rinna, Dorit and Crystal pull up at Diana's hotel to pick her up, they're all yelling like a bunch of desparate schoolgirls, "Hi, Diana!!! Get in here! Sit by me!" Why are they all so desparate for Diana's attention? Maybe they want her to be their friend so she doesn't turn on them. Diana's a disgusting excuse for a human being. She's just so nasty!

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
When Girardis problems first started.. they seperated before the shhit hit the fan. I always felt it was just too calculated. not necessarily cuz they hated each other, it was more for hiding something. The whole timing thing was off to me. When she keeps going on that it was Girardi Keese issue and not hers... I feel shes being disingenuous. This happened when they were together and she benefited from ill gotten gains as Crystal said. I also understand that she probably had no clue where his money came from.. but you stand up and take the hit, you dont fight tooth and nail against what is morally right. I dont feel sorry for her if she cant feel sorry for them. And every one of her friends feels that, even Diana..
Last night it looked like she was wearing the earrings but then she told some she had given them over in trust or something...
She is just so unlikeable. I gave up watching years ago because of her and that was BEFORE this legal stuff happened. UGh.. and I cant even watch when Diana is on my screen cuz the lip licking is driving me batty. I dont know why its so triggering LOL.. its just a super bad habit of hers that Im sure shes trying hard to overcome. I hope the rumours are true and shes not back next year.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Erika totally filed for divorce when she saw the writing on the wall. She knew what was coming and thought she could get out while the getting was good. I've always found her to be unlikeable, but she's gotten a lot worse over time. She is like a vicious dog when confronted. She snarls and snaps like a pitbull.

Diana is also very unlikeable. Yes, we know you're rich. Stop bragging about it. It's tacky. I never noticed her "lip-sucking." I'll try to pay more attention.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 5:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cinnamon, Pasadena Puss was wearing the $1.3M earrings in Aspen back when this was filmed earlier this year. She has since had to turn them over pursuant to the Court's Order.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well.....I'm wondering about this last episode. I'm sort of questioning why we are only seeing the others recount what happened and not seeing it. They never shy away about these blow-ups. And is it fair to just say all this explosive stuff and not back it up with the video?

All I saw on the last episode was that Kathy was miffed at Lisa Renna for making a big show of ordering Kardashians tequila on camera in the bar and not the Hiltons. Then Kathy got upset with Kyle for not saying/doing anything about it. She then decided to leave the bar.

I didn't see any of the blow up or melt down. Granted it was all childish...but that is par for the course with this bunch

So thinking why they might talk about the whole incendiary situation and yet not show it.

My possible take? We often see Kathy being scolded by Kyle for some behavior or outfit. Kathy often doesn't get in to the fights amount the others. She's kinda in her own world. She often makes comments that are amusing...but sometimes because she is oblivious or confused about what is going on

I wonder if she has some sort of early onset dementia? It would make sense. The rage, the unpredictability, the confusion, the memory impairment. It would also make sense that they would not want to show it on camera...but only spoke about it.

Then when she appears again...Kathy acts like nothing happened...

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, apparently the film crew had gone home for the night, when the women decided to go to "one more bar." That's where Kathy had her meltdown. Then Rinna took her home in the sprinter, and things got progressively worse in the car and at Kyle's house. Sounds like Kathy had an alcohol-fueled tantrum. The altitude (think Aspen's about 9,000') could have been a factor, too, especially combined with excessive alcohol. Unfortunately, we only have Rinna's eye-witness account (and she's not the most reliable), but from her account, it sounds pretty awful. Kathy may not come back from this. Why oh why weren't the cameras there????

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kathy will be fine. She will come back from this. I suspect this may be Rinna's last year. She will not come back from this - At. All.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I watched WWHL last night with Dorit and Garcelle. Kathy is still not talking to Kyle.

Rinna has ruined the relationships of Kyle with 2 of her sisters. She is just horrid. But then again, Kyle keeps choosing Rinna over them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What is a "sprinter"?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Dipo it's a model of Mercedes Van. Often used for transport of celebs. They use them in all of the Real Housewives, so you've seen them around