TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 06, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): Archive through October 06, 2022 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, June 05, 2022 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The homecoming reunion shows seemed quite innocuous... But turned out almost to be crazier than the original

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, June 06, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Julie and Kelly from New Orleans…I just can’t wrap my head around them in the reunion. Glad Julie was called out for going into this reunion wanting to “make for good tv”.

I wanted to so yell why aren’t you calling out the tone policing when the whole “this is making me uncomfortable” came up during the discussion re racism and/or homophobia.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, June 06, 2022 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Is there a Little People Big World thread? If there is, I can’t find it.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, June 07, 2022 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Nvrmind, I see it’s under family reality.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
August 1 premier Snake in the Grass on USA Janelle Pierzina, Cirie, Rachel Villegas, Stephanie are just one foursome playing.

Host is Bobby Bones.

https://ew.com/tv/snake-in-the-grass-survivor-big-brother-naked-and-afraid-cast-premiere-date/

Thread:

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/156/24419503.html?1656090364

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, June 30, 2022 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Watching Real Housewives Ultimate Girl Trip. Dorinda is hosting the get together at her Bluestone Manor. I absolutely abhor Dorinda. I usually can't stand Vicky and Tamra...but I even liked them better than Dorinda. I hope to never see her again. Actually I did find Jill much more enjoyable than when she was on RHONY.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 01, 2022 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Is Dorinda getting really drunk again?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, July 01, 2022 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yep. And now she's just as horrible sober as she is when she's drunk.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, July 01, 2022 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dorinda is insufferable. I will never forgive her for the horrible way she treated our sweet Tinsley.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 01, 2022 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I thought it was Sonja that treated her like crap.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, July 01, 2022 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
No... Dorinda harassed Tins until she left the show. How can you forget the "turkey baster" comment?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Just read they have a new reality series called "The Real Love Boat" hosted by Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell. Hannah Ferrier from Below Deck Med is the "Stew". Also Darren McMullen, Daniel Doody (who are Australian and I'm not familiar with) and Paolo Arrigo as Captain. It doesn't start until October.

"Singles sail the Mediterranean on a luxury cruise ship looking for love, as destination dates, challenges and surprise singles test the couples' compatibility and chemistry"
"

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, fun!!! I always loved "The Love Boat." They still show reruns of old episodes on the Princess ships, and we've watched them when we've been on cruises (pre-Covid). My son, who wasn't even alive then, thinks they're hilarious.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Just finished watching this week's episode of RHUGT. Brandi is just as disgusting as she's always been. Did something happen to her mouth? When she talks in her confessionals, her mouth kind of moves sideways. Did she have botox that went bad or something? She still looks terrible, probably cause she just drinks way too much.

Why oh why did Taylor bring up that old business of Brandi spilling the beans on Adrienne's surrogacy? Who cares anymore and why was it even any of Taylor's business--especially 10 years after the fact. Again . . . alchohol.

Can't these women get along for just one night? Craziness!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Taylor was WAY out of line in this episode….and Dorinda has major alcohol issues. (Many of them do)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, I think Brandi has definitely had some work done. I saw a photo of her on twitter and didn't even recognize her. Couldn't figure out what she did but she almost looked cat-like to me.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Legal, it was also rumored that she had a coke problem, too. No idea if true or not, but it would explain her angry outbursts, back on her show.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I didn't know where to put his so I hope this is okay here, Live PD is back, but under
another name. On Patrol! Friday and Saturday nights on Reelz.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I was so disappointed they did not show last night's Generation Gap with Donny Osmond as the celebrity guest. Hopefully they will show it next week. It got preempted because of the death of the Queen.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Hecka I was preempted too, is it On Demand? I'm going to check after work.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I doubt it. My SIL said check Hulu. They were showing the one from last week.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Did anyone try to watch DWTS? I tried. I wonder if the disney + is crashing. I tried to start the show "from the beginning". It attempted, and then crashed the app. Now neither the app on my phone or on my TV show episode 1 listed at all. I will attempt it again in a bit. So far not impressed with the "live" stream.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I completely forgot about it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Anyone watch the new Love Boat? I was not impressed... yet another dating show. The only fun thing was the cameo by "Isaac".

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I had the channel on for Love Boat because they put it between Survivor and TAR. I almost didn't watch TAR because LB was so boring to sit through. It would have been better as a summer filler. Instead, I resented it for taking an hour away from two of my favorite shows.