TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Below Deck on Bravo: Archive through August 21, 2020 users admin

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
I completely agree with you Lexie. Andy should have learned his lesson from last season when we had to deal with the boys club and their terrible behavior regarding Kate and Rhylee. That smug look Malia had on her face last night with Andy, I couldn't take it any more and had to turn it off. For her to go through Hannah's belongings...to tell Hannah to "man up" about where to sleep, and the way she runs to Sandy about every little thing, I don't care for her at all. We all know that Hannah suffers from panic attacks, and for them to make light of that...I am sickened by the 3 "mean girls". I think Sandy wants to be a star and have everyone love her the way everyone loves Captain Lee...that just won't happen and probably never will after her actions on this season. Reaming out Chef Kiko in front of everyone else was SO unprofessional. Her favoritism of Malia, she's that woman that I would never want to work for because she's let that power go to her head and she plays favorites. This has been a very hard season to watch, and that makes me sad because I've always enjoyed this show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
She (Sandy) would probably have sided with the Bru group last season on BD. And don't forget her love for Joao! Sorry if I got the vowels wrong on his name.

Tiernet

06-07-2004

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tiernet a private message Print Post    
Just remember folks there is a story line and editing going on... With that be said.

Malia appears to be handling things quite well. She does appear to have the guys in line.

Also along with others, could be the edit this week but I did turn on Malia. Kind of made me go back to the other season with the 2 guys.

So...
Malia and Ashton both were promoted way too fast. Wonder if the show had influences. Though they do have a parallel, they both want to work their way into a captains chair.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I was really admiring Malia this season and her accomplishments, but that went down the drain this week. She can say she was obligated to report it but she didn't do it the first time she said she saw it so why now. I think it is inexcusable to get into another's personal belongings.
Insisting on staying with her boyfriend was also inexcusable. She apparently thinks she is a little more special than everyone else.
Captain Sandy disappointed me, in letting Malia get away with it all, but I guess we will see how it all gets resolved next week.

And what's with Andy calling Valium a narcotic? It's not!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Another good point was made on one of the reality blogs and that is when Kevin on BD hurt his back last season, he was prescribed pain killers by the doctor which he took on his own. Captain Lee wasn't required to dispense them to Kevin.

Hannah had a prescription for the Valium and it's not like she was taking them every day.

I just can't anymore with Malia and Captain Sandy.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Yes, I agree, Lexie_girl.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It would appear that Hannah is getting a lot of support from the other BD crewmembers in the Twitterverse. Everyone agrees that Malia should have not forced the issue to about sharing a room with Tom when there are only two weeks left in the season. Ciara and Paget from Sailing Yacht said that there are times when they go on a charter as a couple and are forced to sleep separately. Malia should not have expected everyone to switch up bunks for her and Tom.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
They contradicted themselves several times tonight. They said Hannah was let go and then they said Hannah walked off. They said Hannah had CBD and then they called it marijuana. They said Hannah didn't have a prescription when she clearly had her name on the tablets, although she admitted that she hadn't registered it with the ship. Captain Sandy acts as though Hannah having panic attacks is a danger but yet doesn't acknowledge that is why she has her prescription medicine with her. What a mess. Captain Sandy acted very unprofessional when talking to Hannah on shore. She couldn't expect Hannah to be amenable after her privacy and job had been taken from her. SMH
It looks like Captain Sandy and Malia are going to have a little taste of Karma next week.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Captain Sandy also violated all sorts of employment law by talking to the other cast members about Hannah's termination. And then don't let us forget about her barging into the bathroom while Hannah was about to use the toilet!

Malia is a snake and Captain Sandy is a fool. And Tom is a drama queen.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
ITA Roxie !
Sandy should have gone with Hannah to her room, Not gone into the bathroom, kept her hips on the ship and been more discreet about her leaving when speaking to the crew.
I am surprised at Sandy and both she and Malia are coming out of this looking quite bad.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
ITA Roxie !
Sandy should have gone with Hannah to her room, Not gone into the bathroom, kept her hips on the ship and been more discreet about her leaving when speaking to the crew.
I am surprised at Sandy and both she and Malia are coming out of this looking quite bad.

Tiernet

06-07-2004

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tiernet a private message Print Post    
Didn't Mali get offended by being called sweetie or something like that...

Then she turns around and called the guys boys. I cringed. She could have used guys or men but boys um no.

Or am I being overly sensitive?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Tiernet, no, I noticed it, too.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
In typical Bravo fashion, the new "second stew" will be someone from a past season who no one really liked. This entire season is disgusting with the way it was set up for Captain Sandy, Malia, Bugsy and now the "replacement" stew who is coming onboard.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Hopefully it will be somebody that drives Bugsy crazy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think they know each other since Bugsy was from an early season and this girl is more recent (but in BravoWorld with all the reality show inbreeding anything is possible).

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I believe Hannah has a good discrimination suit option. Outing her on TV for a storyline was completely unprofessional. I don't know what the contract says but I would never handle it the way Sandy did with one of my employees. Our job is actually to protect the exiting employee.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I suspect Hannah received a good severance package from Bravo because (besides the fact that she's pregnant) she seems very happy. If she was unhappy she wouldn't be doing as much press and appearances on WWHL. In addition, although the circumstances surrounding her termination were dreadful she is shown in a much better light than Sandy or Malia...I suspect Bravo knew that they would be vulnerable to a huge lawsuit if they didn't handle Hannah correctly.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
ITA Roxip. The fact that Hannah has done WWHL at least twice that I know of (and she seems very happy) is very telling.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Apparently Sandy has now posted that she didn't fire Hannah for drugs but instead because she didn't trust her. Sandy is trying to make herself look better and IMO she just continues to dig a deeper hole for herself.

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/below-deck-med-captain-sandy-yawn-claims-she-fired-hannah-ferrier-for-lack-of-trust-not-drugs/?fbclid=IwAR3vNp8Csj1UANSLF6ucUIlPCsVHZ_Ec10MELssLEaeQpKd6fuuCbmlrDcM

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
Who does Sandy think she’s fooling? I think my biggest gripe with Sandy is that after she fired Hannah, she called Malia to the bridge and told her what happened! Is that how a captain should handle something like that? You don’t share details with any of your employees...that is so unprofessional. The way she handled this whole thing was unprofessional and Malia should also have been fired for going through someone else’s belongings. This show has made me so angry....but I know I’ll keep watching even though it makes my blood boil. Sandy also posted on her Instagram about people being kind to each other. She certainly wasn’t kind to kiko or Hannah! What does she expect.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh did you see that stupid video she posted where she and her girl friends had on those stupid ears and nose and were so condescending and saying "be kind"? I just wanted to punch her in the nose.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That's what pisses me off even more Ranger. Malia went digging through Hannah's purse so she could take those pictures.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
And, Ranger, to me it seemed like Sandy was trying to get some sort of personal validation from Malia. It was gross!!

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
That video was ridiculous! I don’t understand how sandy and malia don’t see that what they did and how this was handled was wrong!