TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Claim to Fame: Archive through August 30, 2022 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think it might be best to use a spoiler tag, Dipo.

\spoiler{your guess here}

That will put it in a black box, so people won't see it unless they click on it.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
your guess here

Please note, links are NOT hidden, so it's not helpful for those.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes the clues cannot be a lie. But she said it was her "father". And that could be a lie... It could be a cousin or a grandfather or a brother.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 1:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
When dressed in suit jacket during fashion show Dom said he was a sharp dresser.
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Al sharpton

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 4:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
That’s who I thought too, Sadie.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sincebb, got ya, thanks for clarifying and sorry I misunderstood.

Sadies, that's what I saw also.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That's the one, LOL

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah that's who I was thinking about too when she said sharp dresser.

You know I was just thinking. If they can lie about how the relative is related to them....can they also lie about their gender? That would really throw people off.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight.

And we were correct about Dominque!! She went home last week.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think a handy cap for me on this show is that I don't know who many of these relatives are. I think Pepper's advantage is her relative is the most famous to us oldies, but is not a name that trips off the tongue for anyone under 60.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
hey i am under 60...

*but yes, most of the names that i say with ease fly over the head of most of my friends/peers...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Agree ... when they are throwing out names and guessing about relatives half the time I am unclear who the heck they are talking about, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is a good article about the show and at the end there are some guesses about who some of the remaining contestants are related to, they aren't claiming they were accurate but now I am going to watch Pepper a bit more to see if they were correct.

https://www.distractify.com/p/who-went-home-on-claim-to-fame

Oh and Kai went home ... she was related to Tiffany Haddish.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
She was a very pretty woman.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight at 10pm.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting show ... all is not nice in the house and they showed a little of that. Many are annoyed at Lousie.

And it occurred to me that even if I knew who Logan's relative was I wouldn't know who it was, LOL.

Amara went home, her relative is Whoopie Goldberg. I think she looks very much like her and she went out raising a ruckus, LOL.

It was funny.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I really want to see Logan's clue, because I might be able to figure it out.

Rat pack was easy, but that's my generation... LOL.

and yeah, Amara was kind of a sore loser, eh?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I looked up who Logan is related to and I still don't have a clue, even googled the person and no clue.

Yeah I knew the rat pack one as well.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Yes , what I googled said he was a star, but I never heard of him. I guess most famous people relatives have too much connected success. It was not good How Whoopee's granddaughter left. All the nobodies who leave survivor do it with more grace and some of them become more famous with out a relative to help them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good show ... I was so proud. I may not know most of the "relatives" but I knew almost all of the answers in the 6 degrees clues, LOL. And even tho I got those, I still have no idea who Logan is related to, hahahaha.

They finally sent Louise home. So they have LC, Logan, Pepper and Lark left on the show.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 4:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Logan just cracks me up! I can’t decide if he really is that unaware or a genius like Will from BB.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Won't they all be surprised when they find out LC is no relation to Laurence Fishburne? She's told "us" it's Keke Palmer. Lark favors Drew Barrymore to me. But I don't think that's her relative.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I know who Logan is related to, that duet clue gave it to me and then confirmed by the pictoclue.

No idea who LC and Lark are related to. No idea who Keke Palmer is. Oh well...LOL

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Keke Palmer hosts the new Password show. That's all I know about her.