TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through August 13, 2022 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 30, 2022 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I can't imagine spending $250k on a handbag. That's beyond ridiculous! That's more than half what we paid for our whole house 15 years ago!

Diana's turning out to be a very unlikeable person. She's definitely aggressive. Sutton just needs to give up on her and let her be a biotch. They're never going to be friends. (Why would Sutton want to be friends with her anyway?)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 01, 2022 - 3:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think Sutton needs to stop taking those testosterone pills. They explain why she's been more "aggressive" this season.

Diana is a nasty piece of work when she can't keep herself under control. I think that's why she's always going on about manners. If everyone follows what she considers the right behavior, she can control herself.

I was feeling really sorry for her boyfriend when I was watching her behavior at the party. He must always be walking a tight rope around her. And no wonder her husband happily gave her 1/2 his money without a fight in the divorce. He just wanted to get rid of her.

But I do get the feeling that she must care about what people think about her, otherwise why did she show up at the party? Or why does Sutton bother her so much? Sutton is pretty much a harmless, bumbling person. If you really didn't care, you would just be polite and ignore her. You wouldn't be carrying on endlessly about Sutton being a bacon eating vegetarian. Who cares? It's a quirk.

And Kyle's ass kissing of Diana. She stirs the pot by talking smack of Sutton (supposedly her friend) to Diana at the party, then gets into a huge panic when Diana and Sutton start getting into at the party, and is trying to referee the fight, I realized why she's ass kissing. It's business. Diana is rich and has rich friends and Diana has a lot of houses. It would be great if Diana uses Mauricio as her real estate agent. So, watch Kyle never say a bad word about Diana this whole season.

One last note. I'm bad and I want to see Diana and Erika get into a fight. At least it would be a fair fight. I wonder who would win. I hope Diana calls Erika a liar. We all know what happens when that word is used.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 01, 2022 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Babyjax, I agree about the bag. How can you ever relax when you go out with it? Constantly worrying about it getting dirty, leaving it behind, or you don't put the cap of your lipstick back on tight and it smears the inside of the bag. Or even a pen. At least with jewelry, it's on you at all times, and its pretty rugged.

And that picture of her car filled with those bags is just sad. So many homeless people in L.A. and she has a car filled with at least 20 of those bags. Eat the rich.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, July 01, 2022 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Grooch, both of your posts, as usual, are spot on! Why does Diana care so much that Sutton eats bacon? It's stupid. Just ignore her. And the thing about Kyle kissing up to Diana so Mauricio can get her business is very perceptive! I'll bet you're right!!

Would love to see Erika vs. Diana! Let's rumble!!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Think there's any truth to this?

Link

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lisa Rinna: Kathy Hilton told me Kim Richards ‘made up’ Harry Hamlin rumors

quote:

“Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Lisa Rinna claims Kathy Hilton told her Kim Richards made up that there were rumors about Harry Hamlin during their infamous dinner from hell in Season 5.

quote:

Replying directly to her frenemy, Rinna, 58, wrote, “I remember when you first got on the show you called me and said ‘What Kim said about Harry, she made it all up you know that right?’ and I just said I know she did Kathy.”

“I just flashed on that today for some reason,” added the notorious pot-stirrer.

I think Rinna is trying to cause trouble between the Richards sister's because she got caught making up the allegations that Kathy said something racist. She never did like Kim. And she's been getting a lot of blow back about being racist when defending Diana over Garcelle. Her answer to that is that she's been grieving over her mother and she's been acting out. Yeah, right. This woman has always had an agenda and it's catching up to her, lately.

She's a miserable woman. I hope Bravo gets rid of her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Agree! Grieving over a loved one is not an excuse for being a miserable, hateful biotch.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Im done with Lisa.. I used to like her.

and I think you're right about Kyle. Its all about connections, and Diana is a good connection to have. barf!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm just now watching last night's episode of Beverly Hills. The Hannukah/Christmas stuff with the families is really sweet. I've just about had enough of Kyle and Rinna. But Diana!!!! OMG! She's so superior and dismissive of everyone. For someone who was once very "poor and humble," she just acts like she's so above everyone else. The way she treats Sutton is just abominable. When Sutton was talking about her two miscarriages and had tears in her eyes, how can you mock someone who's telling you something so personal? Diana is just beyond. Why is she on this show??? She obviously doesn't need the money or the exposure.

On the other hand, I just love Garcelle more and more. She's so down to earth and REAL. And her boys are just so sweet!!! She is a good mom.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I really like Garcelle... and her friend Sheree (sp?)

OMG I cant even with Diana. That lunch date was so cringey. I know Sutton can be awkward... but Dianas attitude towards her is just gross. Doesnt help that Erika is chiming in her one ear and Lisa in the other.
I really hope Sutton doesnt try to suck up to Diana down the road. Just cut your loses and carry on.
Its been nice not having Lisa around much the last few episodes.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, July 16, 2022 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
100% agree with all you've said above, Cinnonmongirl! Sutton is awkward, but she just needs to make peace with Diana and then just ignore her. Diana's a stuck-up POS who thinks she's better than everybody else cause she has money. I'm so over her!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, July 16, 2022 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Well, Sutton has a fair share of money too and I wish she would just ice Diana. No one needs to have that kind of toxicity in her life. Forget making peace with Diana just cut her out of your life and completely ignore her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Or that.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
LOL Babyjaxmom

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
My curiosity got the better of me. Sutton's approximate net worth is 50 million with 300,000 a month spousal support and additional child support. She is only 2 years older than Diana.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
300,000 thousand a month???? omg

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And that $50M is a conservative estimate of Sutton's net worth. I read something a while back where they placed Sutton's wealth well over $100 million. She doesn't need to suck up to Diana because Diana is rich. Sutton is just as wealthy.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
"Erika Jayne was served with a $50 million racketeering lawsuit Friday at Los Angeles International Airport as she returned from a Hawaiian vacation with Bravo castmates Lisa Rinna, 59, and Diana Jenkins, 49. In the legal docs, Girardi and Jayne are accused of misappropriating 'client settlement money to project an image of wealth and to prop up a lifestyle made for reality TV.'

Edelson PC said that the EJ Global company Jayne ran had been 'created for the purpose of funneling money from Girardi Keese to benefit' her.

Jayne was knowledgeable of Girardi’s embezzlement 'scheme' toward settlement funds earmarked for victims of the 2018 Lion Air Flight 610 crash, in which all 189 people onboard died, Edelson PC said in the suit."

I'm sure she has a spin for this, too. Are these three actually friends or was this show related? They make a perfect little group. Rinna, you chose the wrong side.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11048685/Erika-Jayne-served-50-MILLION-racketeering-suit-arrives-LA-following-trip-Hawaii.html#newcomment

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
WOW!! Thats a huge deal

I think those 3 would/could actually be friends... probably why I dislike all 3.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just read the article. The lawsuit is by the same firm as the other lawsuit. When I read the above post, I thought it was a federal racketeering case, like the Jen Shah case. That would have really been a

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cinnamongirl, I really want Rinna gone from the show. I enjoy some episodes more than others, and then I realize that Rinna wasn't on the episode I enjoyed more. She is such a toxic person.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is the best part about that lawsuit. When the HW go to Aspen, Edelson will "dismiss" the Chicago litigation and the girls will celebrate; however, Puss is not honest with them about the California suit. It was "out there" that Edelson was going to dismiss the Chicago litigation and re-file but she didn't tell them she was facing a $50M lawsuit in California. It will be interesting to see if production shows them celebrating the dismissal of the lawsuit now that she has been sued and served in the $50M California lawsuit.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Just caught up with the last two episodes. All I can say is:

Lisa is horrid.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
She really is. I swear she knows shes becoming irrelevant so she does these bizarre rants to keep herself on the show. That charity event was so cringey to watch.

And I just cant with Diana and her lip licking. Such a weird habit

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Eventually we all lose our parents, unless for some reason our parents are unlucky enough to lose us. It's not an excuse to be nasty to everyone in your life. Rinna's always been a nasty piece of work. I don't think her mother's death has anything to do with it.

She's really milking it. On this week's show, she had a breakdown in front of the other women, seemingly sobbing, but did anyone see a single actual tear? I didn't. She is an actress, after all.