TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Claim to Fame: Archive through August 04, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EJ did lose a bunch of weight, IIRC, but I think he is a lot taller than X.

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
Louise looks just like her famous relative. How can the contestants miss it?

Egbok

07-13-2000

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Just_Gail, the contestants do know who Louise is related too.

I'm thinking they won't call her out for strategic reasons??

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think Pepper hasn't called her out because she is allied with her. So she is trying to keep her safe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They all know who her sister is, but are saving that info to use when they need it, when they haven't got a clue about anyone else perhaps.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I missed the end of episode 2. Who had to guess? Who did they guess and did anyone go home?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Pepper guessed again. She guessed that Michael was related to Zandaya. That was correct, and Michael went home.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Karuuna...thanks so much!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That was a surprise. Was so sure they'd go a different direction.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
First time I watched. Without any spoilers or clues,I could guess who X was…. Has all the same mannerisms as his sister. I’ll watch again.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Boy, you are good!. I could never remember an actor that well. I have seen her in things, but not enough to remember. I found his personality too fake to be enjoyable. the evil laugh the over the top make up. I know he wanted to hide his real self, but the hiding may have pushed him to the open.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
She hosted a Kardashion reality show on makeup. So, I saw her normal talking a lot. They talk and laugh exactly the same, including tilting her head back when doing the evil type of laugh.

I have guesses on a couple of the others, but not sure about others.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Maybe if we have guesses we could put them in spoiler tags? This is an odd show in that we know some of the relatives but not others.

Reminder to do a spoiler box, you type
\spoiler{my guess here}

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
one site I flipped through today had them all listed with the relationship. I don't remember where I will look for it tomorrow.

Another exhausting day moving my niece out, such a mess and there is still no room in the closet for my clothes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah .... Brittany and Pepper were in the bottom. I swear Pepper is really bad at the games.

AND YEAH ... Brittany went home. It seemed like she brought negative energy to the game, IMO.

Now I am really curious about Dom, I swear I know her from somewhere so maybe she really looks like her relative and that is what I am seeing.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Didn't Dom reveal her relative by talking about him last week

Should I spoiler it or just not post it?

Off to bear country to see nieces new house.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, the clue that was broadcast about Dom's relative was "speaker at the Million Man March" which is a pretty good clue.

Except Martin Luther King was uh, dead in 1995, so I don't know why Logan thinks it's him. Oh, the lack of knowledge of our young people. But Logan may not have even been born by 95, so there's that. LOL

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
There were a number of people who spoke at the million man March. It really could be anyone.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
True, but can't be MLK...:-)

Pretty sure I know who it is, because there's a public photo of her with him.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
MLK's son Martin Luther King III attended and spoke at the Million Man March in 1995...he is currently 64

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not who they were referring to.... they kept saying "Martin Luther King". I suppose it's possible, but it doesn't seem like they would use the name that way if it was the grandson?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, the contestants weren't referring to the son. But I'm saying, if they got Martin Luther King out of that... there was a Martin Luther King there. I think there's only one grandchild and she's young.

I suppose it could be some other relative of Martin Luther King? They can lie about some of the information, so it's not necessarily her father. Although, if I remember right, I think she refers to the person as her father. Unless she's trying to fool the viewers also

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Her father isnt MLK 3, I don't think. That's not the photo I saw her in. I don't want to spoil it. I can put it in a spoiler box, if you are interested.

The clues aren't allowed to be lies, so the speaker at the Million Man March is true.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Are we allowed to say who we think it is? I think I saw a photo on Twitter speculating who Dom's relative is.