TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Claim to Fame: Archive through July 19, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, this was really a good show.

A bunch of "kids" who have famous relatives are competing for $100,000.

First they had to meet each other and they told truth and lies about their relative. They are all living in a house together and there are clues all around the house.

They competed in a talent contest and one person wins, who gets a special clue. And the 2 lowest are then deemed to be voted upon to be the Guesser.

The other contestants vote for who should be the guesser.

Then the "guesser" has to identify one of the other contestants relative. If they guess correctly, that person goes home and if not they go home.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pepper was voted the guesser, just about everyone in the house knows that Louise is related to Simone Biles. Apparently Pepper doesn't so the others decided to make her the guesser, because the other gal, LC would name Louise, so they don't think Pepper knows anyone.

Pepper has decided that Maxwell is related to Steven Spielberg, and others did help her and belive she is correct.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The show is on ABC and aired tonight at 10 pm.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
UT oh .... someone broke the rules about not having any devices ...

They show Maxwell grabbing a phone and getting under the covers, so he was busted having a phone.

Pepper goes ahead and gives her guess ... and they show his relative is Chuck Norris, hahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, that was amazing ... Pepper is lucky to stay; Maxwell is going home because he was disqualified.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It should be a really fun show but I can't imagine how they would do a second season of this.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I knew nothing about the show. Was watching the Bachelorette and it popped up at the end, so I decided to watch. I thought... this is going to be stupid. Instead, it turned out to be quite entertaining!

I kept thinking that Maxwell looks so familiar. He really does look like his grandfather...who is probably gonna be quite upset that he cheated.

It's true that Simone Bile's sister looks and acts exactly like her. Even I guessed right away who she was related to.

If they had this show years ago, I'm sure Frankie Grande would have gone on it lol

I have a few ideas about 2 others but most of them I don't even have a clue. This is gonna be quite interesting

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 12, 2022 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, July 12, 2022 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Pepper is giving me Drew Barrymore vibes.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, July 12, 2022 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I just watched the 1st episode. I'm liking this show!!

Lakecat, I agree...Pepper has Drew Barrymore vibes.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 12, 2022 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was so bored with the first ep, but I'll give it one more week.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, July 12, 2022 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
That Ax character is rather over the top. I feel like he must be pretty recognizable and is wearing a wig and all that make up to throw people off.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 12, 2022 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Texannie I was thinking that he wanted them to think he was somehow related to Prince since that is who I think of everytime I see him.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Aww good point. But he did say something about his sister and himself being so recognizable…maybe he is Blanket Jackson!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I watched. I'll be interested to see who everyone is. Don't want to be spoiled. But since there are so many Stephen Spielberg clues on the wall, maybe one of the contestants is related to him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ooooh, good one Texannie. NExt time I must pay a bit more attention to the conversations.

Heckagirl, that is a lot of clues about Stephen Spielberg, but I wonder if it could be someone else associated with those movies. Don't know who that could be, but it's a thought.

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I wish they showed us a longer shot of the rebus or hieroglyphics or whatever that clue was so we could figure it out. It seemed to me that she didn't even bother to try! Could be editing, I guess

It didn't surprise me at all that someone HAD to have a secret phone. I just rolled my eyes thinking "of course they did"

Who knew there was another Jonas brother. LOL I'm looking forward to learning who everyone is.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I could be wrong but I thought I heard "X" talk about having a sister and that they were twins?? He did say if the others saw him without his look that they would recognize him. Again, that's what I thought I heard him say.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 4:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I thought I heard "X" say all that too. Hmm.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight!!

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I admit it, I had to google X last night. I would have never thought what I read.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, what did you find?

I have to say I would be very bad at this game since I don't pay any attention to who is a popular celebrity and couldn't notice similar looks at all.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
One person on the show correctly guessed (in my opinion) X 's celebrity relative.

I would never get any of the sports related ones in a million years.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, if you google there is speculation on a few them about who they are related to. It's just speculation,though. They are not saying for sure. A few have told on the show though.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I haven’t seen the show yet, but now I am wondering is X is EJ Johnson, Magic Johnson’s son? Last I saw him on tv, he was a lot heavier, but similar personality.