TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 30, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through June 30, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, June 01, 2022 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This is quite an episode tonight. A lot happens. I'm definitely going to have to watch this one twice and possibly a third time to catch it all.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 02, 2022 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Puss really is vile - accusing the victims of lying about receiving money already. If anyone has read the $50 million civil RICO suit filed against her in California, it details how the settlement monies were used to pay her expenses and nothing went to the victims.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, June 02, 2022 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Yup. A vile, malignant narcissist. And Lisa is still kissing her ass.

And every day is "Pick on Sutton" day.

I had to laugh out loud when Garcelle told them that her son is starting a job, working for Lisa Vanderpump.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, June 02, 2022 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And I'm really starting to dislike Diana and her entitlement.

I had to laugh though, when they showed her from the back, going to Suttons hotel room door. Her slouching and bucket hat, made me wonder why Kathy Hilton was making an unexpected appearance.

At times when they showed her either at certain angles, or without makeup, she looked a lot older than she is. It really surprised me.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, June 03, 2022 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I finally watched this week's episode. Can't these women go anywhere without getting into an argument. It's just ridiculous. Can't they just have fun and enjoy each other's company? I really don't think any of them like each other.

And Garcelle absolutely nailed her assessment of Kyle. Kyle is not a "fixer." She's a pot-stirring troublemaker who starts (or at least incites) most of the arguments.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, June 08, 2022 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I never liked Lisa Rinna, so I'm going to believe this article. Lol!

It's puppy-gate all over again.

Marketing manager claims Lisa Rinna’s guilty of ‘concocting’ Kathy Hilton feud

quote:

The saga continues.

Marketing manager Patrick Somers claimed that he and Lisa Rinna are responsible for “concocting” the latter’s present feud with Kathy Hilton.

“What was put in front of you was all manufactured in hopes of pushing [Rinna’s] storyline for next season,” Somers alleged in a Monday Instagram video, refuting previous claims that Hilton paid him to go after Rinna on social media.

“It’s not true. Kathy Hilton did not have any involvement,” Somers added, further alleging, “It was strictly me and Lisa Rinna concocting this plan. It just went south really fast and so did our friendship. We’re no longer friends.”

It's a convoluted story.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 09, 2022 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I've been following this shitfest on IG and I would like to know what Bravo is going to do about it? Rinna deliberately set out to take down a HW on social media so she would have a story line next season. She 100% deserves to be fired for this.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, June 09, 2022 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they will re-edit the shows they already have done since the truth is coming out.

I doubt they will fire Rhinna. Next season will be her redemption season.

Did you watch WWHL last night? They had Crystal on. She was horrid. And I was starting to like her til she started up with the "dark" crap.

Last night she said that it was something else that Sutton had said that was "dark". It wasn't what they said it was on the show last night.

Bravo is going to have to recast everybody next season at the rate we are going.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, June 09, 2022 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
What is Crystal's objective? She obviously just wants to smear Sutton. She can't be specific because that would harm Sutton. Give me a break! I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth anymore. She won't say because there wasn't anything. We can't all go tiptoeing around watching every word we use because we might "rorschach" trigger someone. And yeah, Crystal, that is a big word that you used incorrectly and the real test is used to measure personality disorders. Which, Crystal, dear, you may be exhibiting.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 10, 2022 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The ironic thing is Crystal and Sutton are still friends. There were pictures of them together at a baseball game a few weeks ago on IG.

Crystal didn't do herself any favors on WWHL. Meanwhile, Chanel Ayan from Dubai absolutely slayed her appearance on WWHL.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, June 10, 2022 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Crystal just brought up the "dark" thing to stir the pot and give herself a SL. I was liking her, too, but bringing up something that was said and then refusing to tell the rest of them what it was, what's the point of that?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, June 10, 2022 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lexie, Chanel was a hoot! Who would've known?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 13, 2022 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I will now look at Chanel differently on the show. That may have been one of the best appearances by a HW in a long time.

Of course, Marlo also slayed it last night on WWHL. I was dying laughing when Andy put on the vibrating panties for a game and Marlo kept hitting the clicker. Between Kenya, Sheree and Marlo bringing it, I don't miss (and never have) Nene or Porsha - At. All.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, June 16, 2022 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
As much as Im on team Sutton.. I thought she was very pissy in this latest episode. Crystal was apologizing and Sutton was really talking down to her.. and then to Diana. (Diana should just butt out).. but Sutton went off the deep end. Im glad she apologized later but still. She handled that so badly.

and of course, Erika just loving Suttons misery and egging the situation on. When is it going to be her turn?? looks like next week maybe?

Diana is really too much for me. kind but really in a "im better than you" way... too hoity toity for me. I cant even imagine having people prep your hotel room before you get there.. changing sheets and whatever. ugh.

now I need to delve into her book find out about the drama surrounding it

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, June 16, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Call me skeptical...but I'm starting to think that most of these fights are semi staged...or exaggerated... In order to have a storyline or get camera time...or sell a book.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, June 16, 2022 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
They are definitely given subjects to bring up when all together, as if they have little ear pieces in & getting direction from producer LOL. I just hope the Crystal/Sutton ridiculousness is behind us.. that was 6 episodes worth already..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, June 19, 2022 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The Crystal/Sutton thing is so old now, that I can't even remember how it was brought up in the first place.

Erika and Lisa are so deep in cahoots with each other it's disgusting. They're stirring up the Sutton/Crystal thing to deflect from Erika's problems. I just want to smack that ugly smirk off of Lisa's face whenever Sutton gets upset.

And Diana. She claims she's crying because she's hormonal from giving birth. How old is that kid now? Or is she hormonal from menopause? Either way, she wasn't upset about how Sutton spoke to her. She was upset about that book Room 23 was brought up.

Anyone know what the story about that book is?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I only got to watch a bit of last nights episode. I'm confused. Did Rhinna talk to Denise or did she make it up?

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
So last nights show was so much better. No real drama so maybe a bit boring for some but I found it a nice change.. but previews show that'll change next week. Will Diana become the next villian?

It does seem to be leading up to that. I know Ive already had enough of her.

Sutton is great, I like her but man she can be awkward. Menopause is a , makes ya kinda crazy at times.. but she needs to find a way to reel it back in a bit. Glad her an Crystal patched things up.. I liked the 3 ladies chatting poolside but I didnt understand why thought Crystal internalized things so much and always played the victim card. these ladies ALL play the victim card (except maybe Garcelle) and Crystal just feels things differently than them. Shes had different life experiences that shape her thinking.. I dont think thats something she can just sluff off so easily. I dont think they were being fair to her. Idk, it was a weird convo for me

I have a group of gfs and we have been getting together 6-8 times a year for the past 35 years.. most of us went all the way thru school together.. one friend in particular ends up taking over so many conversations because she ALWAYS has a relatable story.. and the original convo starter never gets to finish her story..
SO I get what Diana was saying about Sutton... but I really felt by what we were shown, Sutton was just relating that one point of not being able to say goodbye since Diana couldnt say goodbye to her brother.. It seemed like a normal convo but I'm guessing we didnt hear it all.. cuz that seemed to be the breaking point for Diana (what was with all the lip licking? was it just me noticing.. maybe she had just gotten fillers or something)

I loved drunk Erickas line.. Go downstairs and pee on the new girl! LOL

Garcelle is my most fav housewife. If she wasnt on, I dont think I would watch anymore.. Next week looks great when shes not interested in Dianas BS.

As for her Book 23.. I found this..

Diana shared that she didn't particularly want to talk about the book again because it took a lot of money and time but ended up backfiring. She explained, "all these rumors started, and it was an offense of my character." Diana isn't afraid of setting her story straight but wanted to wait for the right time and place. After Room 23 was released, according to Distractify, someone on an underground celebrity forum, Crazy Days and Nights, spread rumors alleging Diana's book was a front for a "secret call-girl ring." They alleged that Diana was working as a madam, connecting high-end Hollywood prostitutes with clients overseas.

https://screenrant.com/rhobh-diana-jenkins-room-23-controversy-explained/

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
As for Rinna and Denise...

I got the impression that maybe they had spoken several times and Denise was just saying "when" as in "which time"

at least Im hoping thats it. I cant see Lisa lying about it cuz that would be HUGE and she'd be easily caught

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
CG, I'm with you on being totally over Diana. She just seems to think she's so much better than everyone else. It's off-putting.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 24, 2022 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Perception is everything. I took "when" to mean that Lips was lying about texting Denise.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wow! This is quite an episode tonight.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Lips was lying about texting Denise.

And yet tonight on WWHS Gabrielle said that Rinna had indeed showed her proof that she had written the text. Gabrielle was also very disappointed that Denise had stood her up on her birthday after saying she would be there. That friendship may be over.

I'm not sure how much of what we are seeing is the real Diana or how much is her trying to stick to her ascribed script for the show but she is a very ugly character. She seems incredibly pretentious and this preoccupation with expensive handbags is just unbelievable to me. I'll never understand it no matter how much money I may ever have.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, June 30, 2022 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I, of course, meant Garcelle in the previous post. My fingers got away from me.