TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 08, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: The Challenge: The Challenge: USA: Archive through July 08, 2022 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
New reality series starting tonight following Big Brother on CBS.

Could be interesting. I'll create a banner for it as soon as I get the chance.

Here's the CBS description:
For the first time in “Challenge” history, reality titans from the CBS universe will compete in the most unpredictable and demanding game of their lives. With an ever-changing game, players will be in a constant state of paranoia, unable to trust anyone but themselves. The CBS all-stars from SURVIVOR, BIG BROTHER, THE AMAZING RACE and LOVE ISLAND will compete on THE CHALLENGE: USA this summer on the CBS Television Network for a chance to join the upcoming THE CHALLENGE: GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP, streaming on Paramount+.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/the-challenge-usa/about/

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I'll be watching. Have it set to record.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Me too.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Wasn't "Tough As Nails" CBS' usual summer Wednesday night reality show other than BB? Never got into that one much.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
A lot of cbs reality alumni have jumped over to the regular Challenge series in recent years, competing with Real World/Road Rules vets.

Unless they are doing the same in other countries, Wonder why they put USA in the title…..

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Yup, I already have it set on my DVR, set it up a couple of weeks ago LOL.

and yeah, what happened to Tough As Nails? I love that show!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
This is going to be a great season!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I think I will watch that show instead of Big Brother.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it was more exciting

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Legal, this is a world wide show. The USA winners will compete against the rest of the world.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 2:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I get that Kooklie but i am just saying, unless they have this specific show in other countries, for the intent of going to the Global competition why put USA.. Will there be actual competitions in other countries or will they just pick people from other countries for the Global one. i only say that because i watch the normal Challenge series regularly and they pull people from other countries reality shows all the time to be on it - and even had a USA versus the world season once.

I guess i just think it should have had a better title for this season/version that is being shown on CBS.

... did some research before hitting post on this one, i see they do plan to at least have versions in Australia, Argentina, and the UK before having the global competition, so that's good that they are not just pre-selecting the people from the other countries to make it to the global season.

will be interesting to see if the final challenge is as brutal as on the normal series.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They have already aired The Challenge: Australia, Argentina and UK in their respective countries.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
where did you find that info? When i google Australia, Argentina and UK, it is not showing any as being aired yet... just showing as "upcoming"

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't see this one as global? The cast is all from US broadcast reality shows. In other seasons of the Challenge, they include people who live in other countries.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Kar, apparently there will be a “global championship” on Paramount+ later …

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm sure. I gave up on the Challenge for the ones only on Paramount+.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the first episode last night and I'm looking forward to it as a summer show. The twist at the end as to how they will be paired up in the future was good. It will prove fatal for some while helpful for others. Everyone I'm rooting for is either from TAR or Survivor simply because I do not watch the other two shows.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I have so many to root for. I loved it!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Poor old Kyland having to carry Azah, literally, at the end of the first comp.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually, with random assignments, others will be paired with Azah going forward until she has been with each.

Spear

08-05-2001

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
That is an ... unfortunate typo.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I don't know. I think the tv shows with the least people will be at a disadvantage.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Sea's typo has me giggling hysterically.

I enjoyed this show, but man, there's alot of people!!!! LOL. I am not rooting for any Love Island people, I don't watch that show, and after seeing some of the personalities, I know why LOL.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
seamonkey, I fixed your post. Your auto correct put a derogatory term in place of Azah. :-)

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
But it was funny!!!