TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 04, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): Archive through July 04, 2022 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, June 04, 2022 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Steve’s own wife was criticizing him for not working. Why be mad at Lindsay and not Noi? I know lots of ppl that can do what Steve did I guess Lindsay is just not use to that.
Kind of thought the honeymoon would be over between K and O since he was already complaining about too much togetherness.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 04, 2022 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I believe she was the one complaining about too much togetherness? (Katina, not O).

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, June 07, 2022 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I hope we will be given an update. I read where Woody and Armani had a baby boy.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 18, 2022 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, is it just me? Has MAFS Australia gone AWOL?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Saturday, June 18, 2022 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
they changed the photo on Sling where i was watching it...season 9 ep 1-16 had a wave in the background but then i couldnt find the last two weeks of episodes and did a search and for some unknown reason season 9 ep 17-20 were under a different section/photo....

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 18, 2022 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
But 20 isn't the last episode, 37 is. And there hasn't been a new one broadcast on Lifetime in a month?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Saturday, June 18, 2022 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
According to the Lifetime website, episodes 19 and 20 aired June 15. How are you viewing it? Where did you last leave off?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 19, 2022 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That's not correct. Episode 19 and 20 were on Lifetime several weeks ago ( I know I watched them, I read the synposes and that's what I saw). And my Comcast viewing guide shows no new episodes scheduled for airing. :-(

It also says new episodes airing on Wednesday. Not happening. All that is on the schedule is the new season in San Diego.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Sunday, June 19, 2022 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Interesting…this is what I am seeing…are we watching the same season from Australia?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 19, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, we are. And yes, I am seeing that also. But if you are not watching on Lifetime, but on some other service, you may not be seeing what I am seeing. Or rather ... not seeing.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 19, 2022 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
In investigating further, I see this:

Where can I continue to watch Married at First Sight: Australia?
Lifetime Lifetime, LMN, LRW on TV General
Married at First Sight: Australia will continue to air on LRW (instead of Lifetime), on Wednesdays at 10/9c.

I don't know what LRW is, and they don't make it easy to find!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 19, 2022 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, I see, it's their subscription service. So I guess I'm out.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 19, 2022 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, one more time. Apparently I can watch online with my xfinity subscription. why do they make this so hard??

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Sunday, June 19, 2022 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Makes sense for the gap…way for lifetime/cable to let us know in advance. Glad you can still watch…I cut xfinity almost a year ago now…

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Anyone having a hard time finding the latest season of MAFS AU try the website shvideos dot net.
I watched the entire season there months ago, before it started airing on Lifetime. It's a great website with links to a lot of Australian reality shows. I also watched the Australian Blood vs Water season of Survivor with Sandra and her daughter.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I watched the experts go thru the process of choosing the latest group of American couples premiering on the 6th. This group seems pretty normal. I do not think the really tall man and his match will work. He’s very sensitive and sweet and frankly not attractive. His match has a big personality and is pretty and has turned down 3 previous proposals. I think she will steam roll him. I’m curious about Bihn and his match too.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I watched a little last night but have not seen the matches yet. Interesting to hear your opinions, Lakecat.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Saturday, June 25, 2022 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Snoops! Binge watched the rest of the episodes of MAFS Australia

All I keep thinking about is I feel horrible for the kids if Olivia ends up being a teacher. I never want anyone with that kind of vindictive attitude around any students.

ETA: looks like Olivia did get fired from teaching….

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Saturday, June 25, 2022 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Glad to help, Legal. With a little googling you can find lots of post-show updates on Olivia. She's now an influencer and ironically has started her own Only Fans account!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, June 25, 2022 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I thought Olivia was a nurse. Maybe I have the wrong person.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Sunday, June 26, 2022 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Lazylu, you're thinking of Olivia from the US version of MAFS a few seasons ago.
This is Olivia from the Australian version, probably the most disliked cast member ever.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 26, 2022 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Snoopsmom, thanks for the link! I'm catching up now!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Sunday, June 26, 2022 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Olivia from Australia is right up there with some of the Real housewives cringeworthy cast members.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, June 26, 2022 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Snoopsmom, yes, I was thinking wrong Olivia thank you. I gave up on the Australian one.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 04, 2022 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I haven't quite finished the season yet, but I'm astounded that Jackson stuck with Olivia. And how after trashing Dom, she now has her own "only fans" page where she shares sexy videos and images. Uh, Jackson? Get a clue.