TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 05, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): Archive through June 05, 2022 users admin

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Friday, January 14, 2022 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
I think the producers have decided to cast Austin in the role of bad guy. He seems to be getting a bad edit. In my opinion, Harry Thornton is acting out to increase his screen time. Not cool.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, January 17, 2022 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m out of the country on vacation, I’m hoping I remembered to record this. Who is Austin’s famous parent?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, January 17, 2022 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Austin Gunn, son of professional wrestler Billy Gunn, real name, Monty Sop. He and his brother Colton are also wrestlers.

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Thursday, January 20, 2022 - 1:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
On Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules, Harry is an insufferable jerk! Just my 2¢.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, January 20, 2022 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think Martin Lawrence’s girl is quite lovely,I’m not sure how I feel about the rest of them yet.

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Thursday, January 20, 2022 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
I like Tay Hasselhoff, Hana Giraldo, and Jasmin Page Lawrence for the girls. For the boys I like Austin and Redmond best. I'm enjoying this show.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 20, 2022 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I liked that they sucked it up and shod the horses, that's not an easy job!

We used glue on shoes for horses with poor hoof quality, but not for most of them. But then most of our horses don't work on rocky surfaces, but in sand arenas, so we leave them barefoot (natural) as much as possible.

I will say that for some of them, it didn't look they were placed correctly however.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm reading an article about a new show premiering on NBC on March 6th called The Courtship.

Hosted by Rick Edwards, the series follows Nicole, a modern girl tired of modern dating, who is transported back to Regency-era England in the hope of finding love. "In a grand 19th century castle set among the rolling hills of the English countryside, a group of 16 eligible suitors must battle to win her heart," according to the series description.

Sounds like they're trying to tap into the Bridgerton/Austen crowd (me). Corsets, carriages and no indoor plumbing! I'm hoping it's as fun as it sounds.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1319723/meet-the-dashing-suitors-looking-for-love-on-nbcs-the-courtship

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Interesting news- Love Island is moving from CBS to Peacock (they picked up 2 seasons)

https://tvline.com/2022/02/23/love-island-moving-peacock-streaming-service-summer-2022/

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And what does CBS do to make up for the loss of Love Island? Pick up a reality series based on The Love Boat...

https://tvline.com/2022/03/22/the-real-love-boat-cbs-dating-reality-show/

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch American Song Contest? I watched the first episode. I don't know if it was just me...but I pretty much didn't like it at all!

I didn't really understand the premise. The whole show seemed disjointed. There seemed to be no chemistry between Kelly Clarkson and Snoop Dogg. The contestants weren't all that great. And WHO styled Kelly?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like Kelly and think she is very talented but her styling is not good.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I love Kelly...that's the reason I tuned in. I don't know if it was an off day when I watched it... Or if it was, really just that bad LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I record Kelly's talk show every night just to tune into her opening song, but she almost always dresses kind of what I call loud frumpy. Lots of giant frilly tent dresses. I have a feeling she picks her own clothes.

BUT, I love the Amercian song show! There were a few I liked the first night, but on night 2 I liked the song by the Albanian singer, Enisa Nikaj. Mainly because I'm Albanian too! haha She was gorgeous.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ok, then I'll try to watch episode 2...and see if grows on me.

I agree on the loud frumpy description LOL On The Voice she has had some pretty wild outfits. But that polka dot dress she had on just did her absolutely no favors... It might be the worst thing I ever saw her in actually.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Be careful criticizing Kelly's clothes. heh. I did that 10 years ago and one of her fanatic fans started stalking me on the internet, calling me a nazi and threatening to find me and shoot me. I don't allow pictures of me on the internet, post mostly false info when sites require it, don't use my name in any associated internet sites. He was older than me, because I did research this fan, so maybe he is dead now and I can relax.

the terrible thing I said was her stylist tended, at that time, to dress her in clothes that had horizontal stripes or cuts so that it made her look shorter and dumpy. I said nothing about her body, just how the stylist dressed her wrong.

Hence I can't watch shows she is on because this guy followed me from site to site and tried to get me banned by lying about me to moderators. Not here though because I was using a different name on other boards that I joined later after Sadie died.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
OMG Sadiesmom.... That is beyond crazy!

I do the same as you, being careful of posting pictures, providing false information on sites etc. I just do it as a precautionary measure. But what happened to you is just scary!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
47m
#ShahsOfSunset has been cancelled after nine seasons.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Now this looks fun! And it's on TONIGHT! (Thursday)

Celebrity Escape Room on NBC

https://www.nbc.com/celebrity-escape-room/about

Ben Stiller brings the phenomenon of escape rooms to television in spectacularly over-the-top style with Celebrity Escape Room. Stiller and Jack Black serve as executive producers and participants in the one-hour show featuring a cast of A-listers immersed in the hilariously high-energy, no-holds-barred escape.

Joining Stiller for the gameplay are comedy stars Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow and Adam Scott. Jack Black is host and the all-knowing "Game Master" who puts his celebrity friends to the test as they work together under intense pressure to beat the clock, unlocking a series of surprising puzzle rooms to ultimately engineer their great escape in this uproarious and heart-pounding adventure.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That looks like fun and I've set it to record. But I am a little puzzled because it looks like it was made in 2020? Is it a repeat?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 27, 2022 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It probably is a repeat, but I think they purposely didn't include that info in the on-screen guide. But it was still fun since I never saw it.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, May 27, 2022 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
As it turned out, we’d actually seen it but we watched again anyway. It was good fun!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Saturday, June 04, 2022 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching the latest Real World homecoming on Paramount? It’s the New Orleans season from 22 years ago…..and I thought NY and LA had drama……

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, June 05, 2022 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I watch everything Real World/Road Rules/Challenge related. Funny how sometimes everything changes and yet nothing changes LOL

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Sunday, June 05, 2022 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
So true. I watch mostly the challenges the last decade, but hard not to see the reunion shows/homecoming etc. Certain people just stay with you, which you enjoy or despise.