TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Snake in the Grass on USA

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Snake in the Grass on USA users admin

https://www.usanetwork.com/snake-in-the-grass/about

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 03, 2022Pamy25 08-03-22  7:25 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yeah this show is a huge miss. I think part of the problem is that we don't know these people, so we don't really care for them that much or have the ability to look for tells.
Also, in this episode (which also shows as Ep 1 for me) the snake basically said they didn't have to do anything since the other person was SO suspicious.
In the Mole, they showed us things the Mole did to sabatoge. And we had weeks to get to know the characters.

I will keep taping just so I can see Janelle, but I'll skip the other eps.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Janelle, etc. are on the end of the month, per Rachel's interview with Rob Cesternino. She said they were not told that one would be a snake until they were on location.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I don't enjoy total strangers that have know each other for 5 minutes, attack each other and treat each other like crap....for money. And not much at that. After taxes if it's split, it's what...23k?

I so loved The Mole. This isn't even an imitation of it. And you are right about the fact that we care even less about them because we don't know most of them.

It is mildly entertaining when we know all the players. But not at all with the ones we don't.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't enjoy total strangers that have know each other for 5 minutes, attack each other and treat each other like crap....for money. And not much at that. After taxes if it's split, it's what...23k?

LOL that sounds a lot like Big Brother.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm not seeing this as being a hit of any kind. I'm still mildly amused enough to watch, to see if I can guess who the snake is. Figured it out last night.

Still trying to figure out where the show was with the Survivors. Not available on Comcast, and wasn't either of these two episodes, which were marked episodes 1 & 2 on my guide. Weird.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer at LEAST on BB they wait a few days lol

Karuuna That confused me too. The Survivor episode was the 1st one. So what they have listed as Episode 2 is actually 3.

I'll also will still watch. But I was disappointed that a show I thought I would be super in to turned out to be, meh. Although I bet, the one with Rachel and Janelle will be way more fun.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The success and failure of these shows is so dependent on the contestants. If the contestants are having fun, then the viewers have fun. If the contestants are bitter and serious it saps the fun right out of it.

The only episode I’ve seen so far was one with three from Survivor and one from Naked and Afraid. It was pretty fun. They were all good sports about it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I gave up on it. I will only watch the Janelle Rachel one.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I cannot remember if I saw the third one, but I think I did. I just checked and there are three on demand and shows to record on the 22nd and 29th of August. I set them up to record, in case I want to see who is participating. I think the Janelle, Rachel, Cirie one is the 29th.

But it really shouldn't be renewed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The last one I caught I picked out the snake pretty easily. That might be because I now understand how the game is played, LOL.

It was the "shortish" woman who was the snake.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
It is rat in the kitchen in the woods. Next it will be is the doctor operating on you a fake? Or

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight at 11pm !!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I finally saw the one with Malcolm, Yul, Jeff and I can't remember the name of the other Survivor. It was definitely the best episode, but maybe because I recognized the players?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Rachel posted on Instagram about the show. I commented about not loving the show but was definitely on board to see her, Janelle and Cirie.

She liked the comment.

I asked if her episode was airing on the 22nd or 29th.

She replied that it is on Mondays.

She might have someone running her accounts as she seems pretty busy with two kids and other side gigs.

I am recording.

I agree, the first episode was better because I knew at least 3 of the participants.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sea, the first episode was actually episode number 3 for me, on Comcast.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I finally saw the one with Malcolm, Yul, Jeff and I can't remember the name of the other Survivor. It was definitely the best episode, but maybe because I recognized the players?

That’s the only one I’ve seen. It was pretty fun. The other guy was known for being on Naked and Afraid.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, I recognized Jeff... I'm a big fan of Naked & Afraid XL.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL that’s right. You even mentioned Jeff by name.

Naked and Afraid is amazing. Those people are tough!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it was the other Survivor guy that I don't remember.

Cathyc

05-20-2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathyc a private message Print Post    
Last nights preview for next week had Janelle and Rachel in it, so August 29th should be the date

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Surely that will be fun.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I didn't recognize anyone in this episode. Didn't care.

Finally next week we get the episode that brought me here.. When Janelle posted about it in Instagram.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Ok I am posting here because I'm afraid to go into the Claim to Fame thread. Can someone peek in there and tell me if there are spoilers in there? I don't care what happened on the shows, but I don't want to know the identity of the celebrities that are left. LOL. TIA

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Scooter, I would say no relative is named specifically that wasn't already named on the show. It's always going to be risky if you don't want to know.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
LOL thank you Karuuna. You're right, I'll stay out!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
This show is awful. Even with reality stars I was looking forward to I had to FF thru most of it. It is so boring

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
So, who was the snake in this foursome.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Stephanie was the snake and the others figured it out.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That was an odd show... this was the first time we knew who the snake was before it was over. But I guess since she destroyed one of the clues they had to show it?

The editing/production is awful tho. It could be a good show, but they need better producers.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
The challenges seem to hard in the short time frame they give them. Kar, I agree it is awful!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was odd. She really tried to blame Janelle for flipping the boat. Janelle has a lake house and they have a boat and she knows how to use it and not tip it.

And Rachel was correctly suspicious of the snake.

Stephenie the snake.

There is another episode next week. Not sure I'll watch.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlp2Ag22fMU

Interview with Rob...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: