TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just started watching season 2 today, and omg, I'm remembering how much I hate Vicki Gunvalson. She is so horribly rude to everyone and thinks she's above everybody else. It's not a good look.

I don't know any of these people, except for Tamra, Vicki and Brandi. Oh, and Taylor of course. Taylor's voice sounds deeper than it used to on RHOBH. I wonder if she's a smoker? Eva seems very sweet, Phaedra seems fun, Brandi's drunk and obnoxious as usual (to make the suicide of Taylor's husband all about her is so insensitive and clueless) and Dorinda seems to be going out of her way to make everyone feel welcome and at home.

What a beautiful estate! I could be very happy there, but I think Vicki is going to get on my last nerve!

Anybody else watching this? It's on Peacock.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
thanks for letting us know season 2 is streaming....i watched season 1....its just so insane how we watch these train wrecks wanna be celebrities...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 24, 2022 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I won't be able to watch until it makes its way to Bravo. I refuse to pay for Peacock.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, June 24, 2022 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Lexie. I don't mind the wait. Next month we will be able to see Below Deck...Down Under. I haven't minded waiting.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, June 24, 2022 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
You can get Peacock for only $5 a month (with ads). You can sign up and cancel as soon as you finish your shows. Less than the price of going to a movie.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, June 24, 2022 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I certainly did not forget my disdain for Vicki, so rude 🤮. Dorinda’s home is lovely, such a great hostess although she should be careful when serving food, licking fingers.👎🏽
Phaedra is indeed funny, Eva sweet. Jill was ok as were Tamara and Taylor.
Brandi is vile.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, June 24, 2022 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Brandi is a mess. I think she's very insecure and sad. And she's really starting to look her age. She used to be really pretty, but now you can see the affects of alcohol and too much plastic surgery on her face. She looks like her face is melting. She's very abrasive, but sometimes I can't help but feel sorry for her. She seems to want to connect with people, but keeps inadvertantly burning bridges.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, June 24, 2022 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the tip BabyJaxmom. So far I have Directv subscription, Amazon Prime, HBO Max and HULU. I have been holding off on getting Netflix again so I can watch the final season of Ozarks. It's embarrassing. I may cave yet though.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, June 26, 2022 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, I refuse to pay for any streaming service when I'm still hooked up to my cable. I get my free Prime because of Amazon and I have HBO Max because I have HBO on my cable. I do have Peacock but there's nothing good on the "free part" and I refuse to pay for it when I can watch it in two months on Bravo.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, June 26, 2022 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We saved about $150 a month when we dropped DirecTV and went to Hulu Live two 1/2 years ago. We got tired of DirecTV always having contract fights with different networks and saying, "Sorry. No CBS (or whatever network) for you until we settle this."

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I just watched the first 4 shows. I dont have peacock but was able to watch thru my cable providers On Demand. Bonus

I dont know much about any of these ladys except Brandi. wow, what a train wreck she is.

Loving Eva, she seems so down to earth and kind.. and Phaedra is a hoot. Vicki was a snot the first 2 shows but is coming around. I really like Tamra too. She seems pretty nice.

BUT holy cannoli... my first impressions of Dorinda are fading fast. Shes a condescending POS. If she talked to me the way she just talked down to Tamra, I think I would leave. She comes across as a very bitter, controlling lunatic.... then has a knack of turning the situation around to make the others feel bad for feeling bad.. I know that probably doesnt make sense.. but it will.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, July 12, 2022 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Just read that Vicki has had a new boyfriend. They were introduced in January by a mutual friend. Her fiance left her last week of September. She was single for all of 3 months-ish? At least this guy shouldn't be crazy. She has already introduced him to the family

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Anyone know why they chose Dorinda's home for their venue? It doesn't really seem fair that the first group got to go to a beautiful resort in Turks and Caicos and this group have to be "house guests" with rules ect. I'm sure it is a lovely home but it gives Dorinda an unfair advantage over them. Everyone should feel they are on an even plane.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This group has to be even more pissed because the HW on UGT3 are off to Thailand!!!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Vicki does seem to have trouble enjoying her own company.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Chieko, some haven implied that the reason they didn't get to go somewhere exotic and stayed at Dorinda's house is because they're all "Ex Wives" (none of them are on their respective shows anymore). I guess Bravo didn't feel like spening so much money on them, since they're not current stars.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Oh, interesting theory, Babyjaxmom. Thanks. I like a few of them a lot better than the current casts.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chieko, I'm curious to know who you like better than current house wives. Are you willing to tell?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Just started watching on Season 2 because I heard Eva and Phadra were a hoot. So far, they are!! WHat I like is seeing the ladies without makeup. So different.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Also covid and quarantine were still an issue last year when they filmed. Especially going overseas.

Dorinda wants badly to be part of the Housewives again. I'm sure Andy KNEW she would jump at the chance to be on the series and show off her house. She thought she was going to get accolades for her planning and catering etc. Didn't quite work out that way though lol

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Grooch, Eva, Vicki, Tamra and Dorinda (she's iffy but entertaining) I'm really sick of Teresa, Rinna, Jen Shah, Diana, most of the Miami ones, ect.

How about you?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 2:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Vicki is deplorable and Tamra is not much better. Tamra is a terrible alcoholic and had some massive drunken breakdowns when she was on RHOC (remember her hiding in the bushes at Vicki's engagement party?). Vicki is just awful and hateful. She's all about Vicki, all the time.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: