TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 04, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): Archive through June 04, 2022 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think Mark tried to have her back, but you can't cuddle a porcupine.

And there are MANY clips of him saying exactly what she wanted. It was never enough. He had to ONLY say that, and every time he slightly stepped out of line in her view, she was vicious.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
That is true about the porcupine. I also thought what Steve had to say about her at the beginning of the show was uncalled for. JMO. Not seeing any lasting friendships this year.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, I missed whatever Steve said, I was only half watching that part.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, May 21, 2022 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I tried hard to like Lyndsey, but it is hard to do. I felt kind of sorry for her, but I think I am over that. :-)

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, May 21, 2022 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, Steve said something about don't tell her anything, because she is a gossip. It was about Steve and Noi having sex. Lyndsey said she didn't tell people and the producers said she did. Noi sat there bobbing her head, I have no idea if she was agreeing with Steve or Lindsey. I am so over this season.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well they had the reunion again.

Alyssa said she was a good person like every time she spoke.

Lindsay was forced to apologize to Mark. Mark was like in shock or a coma or something, obviously did not want to be there.

Alyssa emphasized she was a good person, Chris side stepped the question when asked if she was a god person. No one asked her if a good person would be concentrating on saying they were good and ignore the person sitting next to them. Also funny when they called out what Alyssa said were her top 5 qualities. She denied she said that was her top qualities and refused to say what it was that she did not get in Chris.

again, no surprised in Jasmine, Mike, Katina or Olajuwon.

Steve and Noi are living apart but think they will be the first to have child ?

Oh and everyone picks on poor Alyssa and she is a good person.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
OK I had time and obsessed. Alyssa 's fulltime job is JET WAG ANIMAL RESCUE,INC. this company was registers just 10 months ago or just before MADS started. It is registered in Florida with Alyssa being the second founder. It rescues dogs from the Bahamas.
Most of the rescue people I know are volunteers, I am sure if you work hard fulltime for a large organization you get paid, but Alyssa must have had another income. Her story does not compute. It is all very strange.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
That was a horrible show last night. Should have been titled "Let us pick on Lindsey". She had to apologize to Mark, but he didn't have to apology to her? It takes two and Alyssa should have had to apology for everything she did, but she is a good person. Jasmina treated Mike horribly and she was the one that was aggressive, not him. I am hoping O really did learn a lot about himself and is willing change. Noi isn't even willing to live with Steve. What a mess this season was.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'll have to watch again, because i fell asleep when the 'experts' talked to Mark and Lindsay. I thought I vaguely remembered blaming both of them, and I think that was accurate. They certainly brought out the worst sides of each other.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
} he didn't have to apology to her?

Seriously, what did he need to apologize to her for?
I thought he treated her very respectfully until she would push him too far. Even Olajuwon told her to apologize, "He was good to you!"

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Chieko, lets just say we see things differently.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree with you mostly Chieko. That said, even if someone pushes you, you are still responsible for how you respond.

I think he really tried. I think she's an insecure bully.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I'm interested in the Where Are they now episode coming up next week. Previews show Chris telling the other guys he's dating someone they might know of, then there's a clip of him with Olivia from season 11. They also showed a clip with Alyssa meeting up with Ryan from season 13.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Ryan was shown dating another previous participant. Maybe Mindy.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, Ryan would fit Alyssa's desire for a "cowboy", but I sense she would be too high maintenance for him. And hi inability to communicate... oh boy.

I can't remember Olivia.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Olivia was the very sweet nurse who was married to Brett. The only thing they had in common was that they both loved cats.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks! That might be a nice pairing!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, June 01, 2022 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Who knew Alyssa would make a fool of herself yet again! It is very important if you have a first date with her, you must read her mind. I guess Ryan did not watch the season and know it is disloyal to speak with two women.

Geez, the season is over, MAFS stop stirring the pot. Let them just let it go

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 02, 2022 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
LOL, Sadies.. I was just coming hear to say that. Alyssa went all ape-shit on Ryan for talking to Lindsay "without telling" Alyssa. I'm sorry, they were just friends, and this was a speculative date, he didn't owe her a day by day itinerary of all his actions and every one he spoke to!

I think he just didn't get Alyssa's animosity toward Lindsay.. because he isn't into drama. He's not much into communication either, but that's another issue.

I was VERY happy to see Chris with Olivia... and wow, what a trooper she was to go to that weekend with a whole group she didn't know. I'm very impressed. I hope they work out... but distance is a thing.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, June 02, 2022 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
No, the production arranged dates are over. Chris has a new girlfriend. Katina and O are not together. Mark is on dating sites.

I assume that production gave both Lindsay and Alyssa Ryan's phone number because he could use 1500. I think that is the current minimum payment to appear on a TV show. I took Ryan's not my drama as a point to production he was dumped. They may have offered more if you go to the beach and Ayssa just denied him the chance.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 02, 2022 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, that was a bit of a spoiler.... :-(

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, June 03, 2022 - 2:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Sorry. The season is over, isn't it? They are not going to be on again. I think the "experts" are going to be on to discuss the highlights. I doubt they will want to discuss a failure.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, June 03, 2022 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, I didn't know that they wouldn't have yet another after show... LOL.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, June 03, 2022 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Where did you see that Katina and O are done, Sadie?
I must have missed something in the earlier episodes why was Steve upset with Lindsay?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, June 04, 2022 - 3:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Lindsay was mocking Steve for being unemployed. As a self employed consultant, sometimes I was out of work because a contract ended and sometimes because I wanted a summer off. 5

I did take a job when my mom became ill, so I could be close to her and negotiated 4 weeks vacation, that grew to 6 weeks. Then I got laid off at 56 and lived on stock options and savings until I was 62. You can afford to do that if you are self employed. Lindsay has a 9 to 5 mentality.

Katina and O split is in prime timer, reddit and lipstick alley with screen shots. The info from O's social media. Katina's are all private.