TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 03, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Little People; Big World: Archive through February 03, 2022 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, January 10, 2020 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Bode James Roloff was born on his due date, the 8th. All are doing well.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
New season starts the 31st.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2020 - 3:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Amy is engaged, to Chris bought a new home and moving off of the farm. Now please no more griping about Matt, she is in a win win situation and Chris is a silver fox.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2020 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Happy for Amy. Chris finally won me over. Took me ages to warm up to him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 05, 2020 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Matt and Darth Caryn are social distancing in Arizona,at the home he bought there.I

Autocorrect is evidently not a Caryn fan.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
So tired of Amy going on and on and ON about how hard it is to leave the house. Then she drug it out for months grumbling about sorting thru all her junk, er, precious possessions. We've all moved, downsized, had to cull out sentimental items. Chris, God love ya, better you than me, fella!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think the tour and look back tonight was producer driven, but she does seem to protest too much..

When Matt snarks about her clutter, I think My his barns full of stuff!

Matt and Caryn announced their engagement just recently.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, November 01, 2020 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, this season was too much of Amy and her procrastination. Most people don't have that luxury -- can't afford to buy a new house and hang onto the old one with all our stuff. We can only afford one place at once, so things have to happen quickly!

I'm happy it looks like of the boys will take the farm. I hope it will be Zach since he's willing to do the TV show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 01, 2020 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, I have learned more about Jer and Aug and they are not my favorites at all plus with Zach and Jackson and Lilah that keeps the show about Little People.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Haven’t watched this show since the first season, but came across this article at EW and thought it would be of interest.

Jacob says he was molested by a show producer

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 09, 2021 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Amy and Chris are planning their wedding. Or Amy and her friends are mostly planning the event.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, May 11, 2021 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
In the commercial for the upcoming episode in a meeting with Matt, his lady and Chris , Matt suggests getting married on the farm.The look on Amy’s face is scary........she looks at Chris and is not happy.
She has a nice man, new home I hope she is still,not mad att Matt or perhaps she feels he is trying to control her wedding.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, May 11, 2021 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
In the commercial for the upcoming episode in a meeting with Matt, his lady and Chris , Matt suggests getting married on the farm.The look on Amy’s face is scary........she looks at Chris and is not happy.
She has a nice man, new home I hope she is still,not mad att Matt or perhaps she feels he is trying to control her wedding.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 11, 2021 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I saw those previews and had mixed thoughts, yes it would be nice to get married there, where she raised her kids but when has Matt EVER not tried to manage things, or even sabotage them (as when Amy was in charge of the team going to the Dwarf Games in London and Matt not only didn't help out, he actually chose to take jeremy on a different trip which meant Jeremy was not with his mom as planned.

I imagine that she wants to plan her own wedding (actually her friends have been working on that, from seeing her Instagram.

So many people criticised Amy for not moving along fast enough, so why is he wanting to be involved in anything to do with their wedding?

Makes me wonder if it is like lots of reality shows.. push things that will cause drama.

And I'm not saying that Matt is not sincere, but I don't think he could help himself from wanting to come up with some show stopper which would bring attention to him, or think he could have input on what to do or not do?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 12, 2021 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The wedding was in August and it went very well. Matt did what he promised and he and his fiancee went to the coast.

The wedding is airing now and it was just lovely.. Amy's 92 year old dad, who just had surgery, came out to walk her down the aisle, the two oldest grandkids were involved, all her kids and three daughters in law were there.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, November 12, 2021 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Sea, it was a lovely wedding and heartwarming to see the whole family together.

Fiancee? Did Matt and Karen get officially engaged?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, November 12, 2021 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Oops I think she spells it Caryn.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 12, 2021 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am not sure if they are engaged or just talking about that.

But it was a really nice wedding.

I follow Amy (though I scroll by all the food content and other such stuff) and I follow Tori and Isabel. Isabel is super close to giving birth and she and Jacob seem really grounded and supportive of each other. And so sorry that Tori lost her pregnancy or she would make all three daughters in law being pregmant.

As for Matt and Jer and Aug, I'm not interested in following them.

But I'm glad all the kids and grandkids were there.

And all the friends.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 13, 2021 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I recall Matt saying something about "when we get married" during one of their interviews, and then Caryn's eyes got big and said "married?"... and he kind of hemmed and hawed and said... well... some day... so as far as I know they are not engaged, but that's the trajectory. I think.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, November 13, 2021 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I remember that too Kar.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Saturday, November 13, 2021 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I was finally able to watch Amy and Chris's wedding last night.

I loved everything about their wedding. The flowers they planted were gorgeous. Amy's dad was precious...walking her down, giving a toast and then the father-daughter dance...so sweet.

I did have a burst of laughter when Chris walked into the barn where he was to get dressed and there was the dinosaur with a ball and chain, lol!

And then again, when Amy & Chris were being interviewed and she announced them as Amy & Chris Roloff...LOL!!!

Jambee

05-24-2010

Saturday, November 13, 2021 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jambee a private message Print Post    
Found this on another site: Audrey and Jeremy just had their 3rd child last week - a baby boy. And this is a shock - Zack and Tori sold their house and relocated to Washington in October. No details as to where or why. Hmmm.....sounds like something happened to drive them away.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 14, 2021 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Didn't seem like they were driven away. They did decide not to buy the house on the farm near Matt and they are just over the state line and seem very happy with the new house. Tori talked about it on Instagram.

Eggie, yes it was so sweet to see Amy's dad dancing and toasting..

Chris and Amy posted a couple of pictures from Hawai'i I think yesterday.

Tori got the cutest bandanas for Jacob and isabel's two dogs.. One says Big Brother and the other Big Sister. They are quite devoted to the dogs and want their soon to come little boy to grow up with them.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Izzy and Jacob had a boy, Mateo.

Tori had a miscarriage last year, which was hard, but she is currently pregnant.

Amy was in Michigan with her dad, brother and sister, but is back now.

I follow, Tori, Izzy and Amy, but was surprised when Matt liked a reply I posted on Izzy's Instagram.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Cool, Sea!