TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
I Love A Mama's Boy

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: I Love A Mama's Boy users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, June 05, 2022 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Didn't see a thread for this, unless it is hiding somewhere else.

I just joined this train wreck, season 2. I found it in CAnada HBO/Crave.

Anyone else watching it?

Would love to talk about these couples and their mom's.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Tuesday, June 21, 2022 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Oh my word, Miz, where do I start? πŸ˜‚
Last season's returns are Matt & his mom and Shakeb (sp?) & his mom. Imo, Shakeb's storyline is so far out it's gotta be scripted. Badly, at that.
Not feeling the fighter & his mom, nor the couple who's been together, I think, 7 years, and now the girl says I've had enough?
All are train wrecks, over the top, and my kinda summer guilty pleasure.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, June 21, 2022 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Yay!! Bluejaxrock!! Shekabs gf is a spoiled hot head! Though her tantrums are very entertaining to watch! Lol Om not feeling the fighter and his mom either! How rude she wants a DNA check!
Yah, the blonde that was with the guy who now has a goatee, very crazy mother, surprised after putting up with him and her during covid she left! They even built a house together!!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, June 22, 2022 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I've been watching this and am fascinated by the crazy family dynamic going on, plus the awful relationships between the "men" and their girlfriends. I think these guts are not all there. Who wants their mother hanging onto them so tightly once they are grown? All the mothers don't seem to have a man their own age to fuss over. And the girlfriends, why do they hang on once they see how impossible it is to have real relationship with the guy?

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Monday, July 04, 2022 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Miz, where are you?!?!? We've GOTTA talk about the Columbus Ohio mom & son. This is my hometown so was particularly interested in these two, until they said their mother/son dance for his wedding is "Sexual Healing"?!?!?!? Within 60 seconds, I'd thrown up in my mouth a little about 5 times. 😡

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, July 04, 2022 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Bluejax!!!! I just finished watching this weeks episode.
Yah, that song choice and him saying she shoud 'grind him' was gross! I was surprised to hear she has 4 sons, I wonder if she is like that with all her sons?!

Seems like there is a truce between the mom and gf. She is going to freak next week when she hears about him going to lunch with his mom's friend.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Bluejax....where are you?!! Can't believe the friend of Laila set up a 'work out'. If she felt so awkward, why did she make it more awkward. She could obviously see it was bothering Emily and backed off. Though me thinks production had something to do with this set up. Also, why didn't Emily point out to her, don't you see you were set up too by Laila? She didn't bother to tell you that we are together.

The other couple, the fighter, I can't believe he doesn't stick up for his wife. The way the mom came to his place the day of his fight getting outraged his wife wasn't there. He could have said to his mom, look I didn't want any drama before match. Let his mom know she is also part of the problem.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I agree about the mother of the fighter. I don't see why he didn't tell her off about the DNA test. That is such an insult to his wife. He is doing what most of these guys do, try to placate the wife and their mothers, making nobody happy.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I'm here! Sorry I'm late to the bashing. 😁
Idk, the more I see of Shekeb & Emily the more I'm convinced their storyline is completely scripted! There's something off about them. The way Emily had her hands on her hips when she said "you're a cheater & you're a homewrecker" reminded me of a child's taunts.
The fighter? Puh-lease. You said to "us" that your wife was meeting you at the arena, but tell Mommy that she's running late? And the DNA test? Wth is wrong with them? when it comes back as (in my best Maury Povich voice) "you ARE the father", what's mommy gonna come up with next?
And can we talk about the girl in Mississippi, I think it's Mississippi, that's been with her boo for 7 years but is surprised at the way her boo's mom treats them? "Valentine's is my birthday & he's gotta spend it with ME!", so girlfriend has never been out with him for Valentine's Day, yet momma barges in on the girl's birthday date? And SPOON FED HIM?!?!? The couple says momma is there constantly, "who's gonna cook breakfast?" Uh, there's this thing called cereal!
Whoo, they wear me out.
Oh, I almost forgot about the Ohio family. I found the last name & of course checked my county's website & they live in Bexley, an area where the Governor's mansion was/is. That said, momma & son are gross with their, what, show of affection.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey, I was married to a man that wasn't a momma's boy, but she thought she had the right to just walk into his place whenever she wanted without notice. You'd think she'd have learned her lesson when she popped into his apartment one day (it was her property but he was paying full rent, no family discount lol) & he was, uh, busy with a girlfriend, long before I came into the picture. πŸ˜‚
When I met him & eventually moved in together, she tried it but the door was locked. (I'd been told the story.πŸ˜‰) She was indignant! Blah blah that's my son blah blah & I'll come into his house when I want to blah blah. She was a "devout Christian" so I turned scripture on her. ..The Bible says a man will leave his father and mother and shall cleave unto his wife.
She started calling before popping in & ended up respecting and even loving me. He & I'd been divorced almost 30 years, but I had the pleasure of helping with her home care for the last 3+ years of her life. 😁

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Bluejays, that's an amazing story. Glad to hear you found a way around the woman and became her friend!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sorry I spelled your name wrong,Bluejaxrock!

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
It's all good, Cablejockey!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Bluejax...wow you are amazing for helping your 'ex-mother-in-law' in her later years.

Yah...spoon feeding her adult son was bizarre.

The mom trying to take over the wedding plans....was happy he finally defending his wife in the cake tasting. She has so many sons, how come she is so controlling with this one? I'm curious if she is like that with her other son's.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Tonight's episode was the usual craziness. Mama Kelly should be happy now, and I would love to see Christy smack that awful Nancy! She wants Maury to say the child is her sons! Laila is plotting her demise of Emily, which will probably work!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey....Im watching it now. I was glad dental hygienist broughther boss with her, see how he likes it. He acts like he has nothing to do with hos mom's actions but then doesn't do anything when she acts outrageous.
Laila and Emily both have a touch of crazy. Lol This storyline so fabricated, Laila's friend should not go to the dinner.
The fighter couple, I can't believe his mother with the paternity test!! Enough already!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Matt really couldn't handle the tactics his mother uses, being used on him! And that brother of Robert's is the that needs a DNA test--he looks nothing like Robert!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 5:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Watched Sunday's episode last night. I can't believe Shakeb's mother invited her friend. The friend should have known better than to go, although I think she does have a crush on Shakeb. They totally gaslit her. Shakeb should have supported Emily, of course she would be upset.

Oh and I was shocked Emily and Shakeb weren't smart enough to take ALL of the food out of the containers if she is going to claim she made it herself. So dumb.

Then there is the guy (too early, can't remember his name but his mannersisms are totally like his mother) dating the dental hygenist. Cheating on her but I was surprised his mother wasn't supportive of that. I am shocked he is going to ask this new (but from his past) women to marry him and he didn't bring her by to meet his mother. Well maybe that last part is smart or she may get scared away like his first fiance.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I only partially watched tonight’s episode on tv but watching it entirely now.
From what I’ve seen, oh, man, do we need to talk about Emily! Whackadoodle! πŸ˜‚ And the Ohio family with the β€œhot mom”? WooEee what a mess!
Mizinvancouver & Cablejockey, are you still watching? Please please please say yes!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Bluejaxrock I am watching!! It seemed like this was the last episode as they wrote what each was up to at the end!

Yes, Emily totally lost it, well the second time really. Remember her throwing the plants at the house?! LOL Shakeb saying he would be single forever, naw I bet money he gets together with his mom's friend. There was definite chemistry from both sides.

Yes, the couple in Ohio with the "hot mom" definitely have problems. I am surprised they have been together for 4 years and she didn't say anything about their relationship sooner. The mother was really overstepping with the wedding, even her youngest son was saying so. Seems their wedding was postponed at the end due to his cat being sick with cancer and they didn't have a new date set.

The fighter finally "disowned" his mom, she was a nutbar too!

And that guy dating the dental hygienist, he really is head over heals with the woman from his past as he didn't bring her to his mom and wasn't taking phone calls from her either! I did enjoy the dental hygienist calling him out on his part in his mothers BS and him cheating on her.

Did I forget anyone??

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I think you got everyone, Miz.
At the beginning of the season I'd checked our county court for the Ohio couple's, Ethan and Leyna, marriage license and there wasn't one. Of course it's possible they got one somewhere else if Leyna lives in a different county or state but Ohio law requires you to apply for the marriage license in the county of residence. Still nothing on the county's website.
Glad that Robert is happy with his wife & kids, and hasn't talked to momma after he'd told her he'd have to cut her off.
Matt & Devon? Momma isn't gonna be happy, but I sincerely hope we don't see any more of him. What a piece of work! He's a man-child. Momma Kelly says no relationship unless she approves, that's the way it works. Oh to be a fly on the wall when she finds out not only did Matt "rush" things, but the one he rushed for has kids.
I'm wondering if Emily has some mental health/anger issues with the way she reacts to things. First the plants incident and now throwing & tearing up tissues? The grunting, growling, whatever those sounds, reminded me of my almost 3 year old granddaughter when she doesn't get her way. Then climbing over the railing? Uncharitable of me but I was so hoping I'd see her fall on her rear. I still think the whole Shekeb story is staged/scripted. He's on imdb as "actor/casting department".
Did I get them all?
Y'all watching Smothered now that Momma's Boy is done for the season? I've tried but there's a mom & daughter that gives me weird almost incestual vibes.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
"Manchild" yes that describes Matt perfectly! Will be interesting to see how his mom reacts to his new fiancee and to him moving away from his mom.

Emily definitely has issues but Shajeb's mom would totally push my buttons and make me lose my s*** too.

I won't be watching Smothered. Im watching 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I'll watch Happily Ever After just long enough to see why Angela is tearing apart that car?!? Otherwise, I don't need or want to see Big Ed, and isn't it a bit soon for Bilal & Shaeeda? Married 7 weeks surely isn't happily ever after. 😁

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Ok, looks like Ethan & Leyna are getting married in September, but still no license on file. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
https://meaww.com/amp/where-ethan-leyna-now-i-love-a-mamas-boy-season-3-stars-mom-esther-marry-flirty-fight-tlc-show

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I watched the last show. I'll miss it and all it's craziness. Shekeebs mother would drive anyone to jump over a railing and throw kleenex around. When Leyla hates, she is relentless!
So good to see Robert kept his mother out of his life. So weird to see Kelly calling and calling but Matt is not picking up. The new girlfriend is way out of his league. How does he find such pretty women to snare? Is he rich? Must be.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 5:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey....I too wondered how Matt "snared" those women.

This was sort of a guilty pleasure for me. Maybe they will start having "Pillow Talk" next season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Miz, moved your post about 90 Day Fiance couples to that thread.

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/156/12563622.html?1654999888

As for the show in this thread, I can hardly stand to see the commercials..

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Tonight was so strange seeing everyone watching what the others were doing this season. A lot of pot calling the kettle comments. Nancy was not seen with Robert and Christy, she was at her house with son number two. And no sign of Emily or Brittany except for past segments.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: