TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 19, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): Archive through May 19, 2022 users admin

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, February 28, 2022 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Snoopsmom, I agree with you. I wanted to like Mark and Lyndsey, but it is hard. Yes, Chris was the most likeable. Last year I like Bao and Gil. I felt sorry for Brett.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Alyssa and Mark? Seriously? If he is really keeping in contact with her he is a fool. She is just using him to stay in the show.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I thought it was interesting that on this week's show they showed Chris talking with Mark but no sign or mention of Alyssa. Good!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, keep Alyssa off the screen. She doesn't deserve it since she did not make a real attempt to make this work.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I think this season is going to be as bad as last season. I don't see any successful matches in this group and think they are all dysfunctional as individuals.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
You can tell how downhill this show has gone, over a month since anyone has posted.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching, but there are some on this season that it's difficult to like at all. :-(

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I am still watching it too, but it is very difficult to like most of them.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I feel sorry for Lindsey. I think she needs help and Mark never has her back. He seems to care more about what other people think of him.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I feel sorry for Mark and Lindsay. TBH, she's quite mean to him. And he is very hot and cold. I do think he is trying to like her, but when she starts ragging on him, he's over it. So they are quite mean to each other.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I don't think they will last long term.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I sympathize with Lyndsay. And Please stop with all the pet deaths on this show. I wasn’t prepared to need tissues last night.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Katina has been looking kind of rough lately, I think O is sucking the life out of her.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
He sucks the life out of me and I just watch him on the screen for an hour or two each week.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
As far as Lyndsay, I struggle on a regular basis to try not to view other individuals as "too much." Each person has things that are too little or too much or just right but there is no one standard of what is just right. The just right that you might love about me might be what someone else thinks is too much. Both Mark and Lyndsay comes from families of trauma, there is a lot happening under the surface for both of them. It is a difficult situation. Add to that they are on TV being viewed by however many people watch the show and it feels like a pressure cooker. I really hope that they both figure out how they could be good for each other and support each other. I think both of them are loving people with a sky high defensive wall around everything they encounter in each other. I want to see them succeed because it feels like they have more in common than they have stopped to understand.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
years ago there was an older couple that everyone thought would be bad together. I think Stephanie and AJ. But they said when there was no cameras, they flourished and they are still together today. The cameras made the man nervous and said or did wrong things when he was exhausted by the filming.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, May 13, 2022 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
4 couples stayed together. I think they will all be broken by reunion.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think Jasmine and Michael might surprise us.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I've read the spoilers about who is still together, so I'll refrain from posting.

However, I was surprised that all four couples elected to stay together on decision day. Didn't see that coming!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, May 17, 2022 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I will be surprised if any of them stay married. I hope Katina leaves O. He has beaten her down so much. She really needs to leave him. IMO

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 17, 2022 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lazylu, I agree about O. I have some empathy for him, because he's clearly very troubled, but then get help, man! Don't keep blaming it all on her. His lack of empathy for her is disturbing.

Mark & Lindsay - they need serious training in how to fight fair.

Noi and Steve - I'm just not sure about them. He's so level-headed for the most part, and her fears need to be dealt with, so she can be more rational and less emotional in discussing financial issues.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, May 17, 2022 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I agree with all of you. Actually, I found the results disturbing. I don't think any of them should have stayed together. I'm looking forward to seeing if any have lasted.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 12:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
whoa. Just saw the reunion. some surprises but Lindsay, oh my what a brat.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No kidding, Sadies. In a way, I feel sorry for anyone who is so wounded that they can't ever admit any errors. Even with watching herself, she can't see how terrible her behavior is.

And accusing Mark of using her? Oh my. He has his faults, but I never had any doubt that he was trying his best to make things work. He just didn't have the skill set to deal with someone as high maintenance as she is.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Lindsey was right in one thing she said. Mark always cared more what the guys thought of him then what she thought. I think she had his back and he never had hers. She does need help though. Katina looked 10 years older last night then when the series started. I still worry about her.