TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 08, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars Season 30: Archive through April 08, 2022 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, March 07, 2022 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
👍

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 07, 2022 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
TVCH is the best!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 07, 2022 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maks has had a few days, says he feels remorse and is going to Poland to help out with @COREresponse. He and his brother Artem started an organization baranova27 @baranova27 on Instagram that is named for an address they lived at as children in Ukraine and they have quite an effort going in Ft, Lee, NJ, packing boxes of donated, needed items, including the packing boxes. They do have a wish list on Amazon.

One item they just added us boys' underwear.

Peta is selling lots of clothing (I think from dancing, also shoes, hats, bags) at@petaswardrobe tomorrow at 1pm (guessing that is pacific time?) and all proceeds go to Ukraine.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Sea, Val is his brother, Artem is another pro-dancer on DWTS.

Proud of the Chmerkovskiy family. Just wish / hope Max is getting PTSD therapy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OOps.. Val is with Maks in the effort, though I think Arten has also posted.. but maybe not.. so many of the DWTS pros and "stars" have posted..

I hope Maks gets good support but I suspect being on the ground in Poland and helping there will be of some help, though it might also be ultimately stressful.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, March 19, 2022 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Are you ready for this? Andrew Llinares, DWTS executive producer, is "exiting" the show!!! He was responsible for firing Tom and Erin and hiring Tyra. Dare we hope the other one, follows him down the drain?

Someone asked Tom for his thoughts on the news. He replied "Karma's a b@#ch" lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
🙏 🙏 🙏

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Can we hope?!?!?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oooh, that would be wonderful if Tyra would circle the drain and flush..

Turns out Baranova27 was run by Maks and Val's FATHER and wow have they collected donations. So easy to order from their list on Amazon and they post on Instagram showing the trucks arriving from Amazon and elsewhere and then the boxe and palettes and trucks loading. They load into containers that are shipped. At leat one of those arrived in Poland.

I THINK Maks may have gone to Poland, not sure.. peta made a post that sounded like that may be the case. I'm very proud of their efforts.

And oh could Tyra leave? Please!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Other than Tom's comment...total crickets as far as anyone else on DWTS. Not one other person made any sort of comment. Everyone is petrified to show that they're in support of or against the decision.

Sea thanks for the mention of the Amazon donation. I had already given to Bethany's now I will also donate to Maks

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tom's followers are pretty vocal.

Week 2 report from Baranova27

Shipped by air: 22.2 tons 3.8 tonds successfully delivered to our hub in Lviv, Ukraine

Shipped by sea: 39 tons in 4 containers expected to arrive in Gdynia, Poland on April 26

In progress: 19 tons

$123,536 raised to help cover freight costs on GoFundMe

Maks arrived in
poland to solidify logistics on the ground on behalf of Baranova27

Earlier, Maks did a live update from Poland on Instagram.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well Kaitlyn Bristowe has officially thrown her hat in the ring for host of DWTS...
I would be extremely disappointed if anyone from Bachelor Nation became a host.

It would be a hoot though if Tom and Erin were asked to return. Never gonna happen in a million years....unless... Tom really wants to show that karma's a b@#ch.... Come on Tom, make karma come 360°

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm not a Kaitlyn fan, but she'd be better than Tyra imo.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
For me, Kaitlyn was like fingernails on a chalkboard. I bet everybody is scrambling to get their name in. They smell blood in the water.

Really, there is no substitute for Tom. I was thinking though, who else has a quick wit and a naughty sophisticated sense of humour? Makes people feel at ease and has easy banter. Who is genuine and funny. How about Craig Ferguson?

His show The Hustler has not been canceled or renewed and it's also with ABC.... I wonder if it's crossed any of their minds?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Alfonso would be a good host I think. He's replaced Bergeron before.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would ff through Kaitlyn but she would be better than Tyra but why aim so low?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I’m wondering if someone, like Julianne Hough or Cheryl Burke, might do it.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Carson Kressley would be wonderful. He's witty and kind.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Mame yes, Carson also possesses all the qualities I mentioned!

And do we want to go back to having two hosts? Or just one?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think Carson would be fun.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hmmmmmm . . .

https://www.realitytea.com/2022/03/23/tom-bergeron-shades-dancing-with-the-stars-producer/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed Carson at first on Celebrity BB, then was kind of annoyed. After the show have been pretty bored with his instagram and he seems to live in a bubble considering world events, so I mostly just scroll on by now.

But he would be better than many hosts they could get and vastly better than anyone related to the Bachelor franchise.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Shocking news- DWTS has been renewed for 2 seasons…but will no longer air on ABC. Instead, it will air on Disney+….

https://deadline.com/2022/04/dancing-with-the-stars-leaving-abc-disney-plus-season-31-1234996886/

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Not happy about that!

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
How many seniors watch Disney+?