TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 06, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars Season 30: Archive through March 06, 2022 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 25, 2022 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
He was in Ukraine working on the Ukraine version of "World of Dance." How very scary for him and for his wife and family here in the US.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1321033/peta-murgatroyd-asks-for-prayers-for-husband-maksim-chmerkovskiy-amid-russias-invasion-of-ukraine}

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, February 25, 2022 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Peta must be beside herself with worry.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 25, 2022 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She is. An amazing list of celebs and other people are supporting her on Instagram.

@petamurgatroyd

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Monday, February 28, 2022 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
His last post said he had been arrested but "it's all good" and for followers not to panic if they don't hear from him for a while. He's trying to ge to the border to leave the country.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 28, 2022 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
He as said that he is in a better position to leave than others. Maybe it’s because he has a US passport. However, he will have to make an overland trip. It’s not a certainty that invading troops will recognize it. I hope he’s able to get back here safely.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 28, 2022 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Earlier, in Instagram he said he would not be in much, only communicating with Peta, brother and another family member. He was going to me on his way out.

Mame apparently saw something later with him on a train to warsaw.

Hope that works. Just now on the news the said men were not allowed to leave but that may only mean Ukranian men. Macs is Ukrainian but he holds a U.S. Passport.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 28, 2022 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I believe he is a US citizen. And I also saw about the train to Poland. He said that in a rail car for 35 people, they were packing in 130+ people. He only had a small backpack with him.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 28, 2022 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/maksim-chmerkovskiy-escape-ukraine-russia-invasion-002233677.html

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 28, 2022 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'll be happy when he is finally out and safer.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 01, 2022 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Max is safe and in Poland! Glad he was able to get out of Ukraine. https://www.eonline.com/news/1321481/maksim-chmerkovskiy-safely-arrives-in-poland-after-evacuating-ukraine

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 01, 2022 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Glad to hear.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 01, 2022 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He talked for 27 minutes on Instagram @maksimc after he got to a hotel.

He had a lot to say, feels guilty for leaving, feels like news covers up images as too graphic that people should see to know what is really happening, that it will take a lot of therapy for him after this. Thankful for all the support he got and the Polish people.

The guilt was about leaving and that he didn't want to take the space that could have held a mom and kids. He stood in a corner the whole time, no sleep.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 01, 2022 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Glad he is safe, my heart goes out to him

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He posted again before he got on the plane for home. Yes, I really feel for him. And of course more for those he feels for, all the Ukrainians and regular Russians. He has relatives who live across the border with Russia.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
ABC News showed him at LAX. And of course people are already sniping that he should have stayed in Ukraine. Easy for them to say. He says his "gun" is his phone and raising awareness, and he also has wife and child here and he is not one more mouth to be fed in Ukraine or in another country trying to help those who have flew.

Here he can continue to support fundraising to help the refugees.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Peta & Maks airport reunion.❤️

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
He has a public forum that can be used to raise awareness.
He is also a US citizen.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Agreed Sea and Kookli! :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Right! And he has been raising awareness all along and had started listing other resources.

He has posted some really graphic stuff which I know will raise some ire with some people but I think we need to know those things.

I was not his biggest fan, but I kind of am now after following him through this situation.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Same here Sea! I am a huge fan now. Thought he was too full of himself before.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Just had to come here and complain that I'm reading comments on other sites about Max leaving Ukraine and that he "should have stayed." Or that he's making it "all about himself" talking about his journey to get out of the country and back to his family in the US. People are so stupid! He's an American citizen now, his family lives here, and he was only in the Ukraine for work. Why wouldn't he try to get home to his family and out of a wartorn country he's already escaped once before? He's not making it "all about himself." He's reporting the horrible conditions he's seeing with his own eyes for those of us not living in the safety of the US. I'm sure it was traumatizing and something he'll never forget. People are such jerks!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Some people just get perverse enjoyment out of complaining and tearing people down. It’s shameful. I’m very happy he was able to get home safely and is spreading further awareness of the awful situation there.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, he is here helping to make it more real, helping to raise money, not taking room in a shelter.

Whataboutism get a to be exhausting.

That doesn't mean that you are unaware of situations while you party, but don't need to nitpick everything.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Exactly. I'm on a couple of other TV web sites (that mostly discuss reality TV and people). More and more I'm appreciating this site and how civil we are to each other. I've been outright attacked (somewhat viciously) for my opinions and there are no rules against belittling and ridiculing people. It's refreshing to come back here where we all respect each other and other opinions.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
TVCH is a great place. :-)