TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through August 24, 2021 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Larissa is so obvious.. wants to get back with her ex and immediately suggests that he buy her new boobs.

Colt is cringeworthy, but on the talk back show, Big Ed. I just fast forward. No interest in him in the shower, or in that same short robe every time.

I was so happy to see Loren and Alexsi back!

I also enjoy Robert and Anny.

And on B90 is turns out that the guy from Mauritius in Australia actually did have Graves disease and did not know. So many commenters mentioned the possibility, So he went to the doctor at for diagnosed, so he is grateful.

Starr

07-09-2005

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
OMG now there's a new spinoff - Darcey and Stacey (or Stacey and Darcey?) Just like the Chantel and Pedro family spinoff, I won't be watching. Ugh

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 27, 2020 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No way would I watch Darcey or Stacey! Never watched the Family Chantal. Chantel?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 27, 2020 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Colt in a Braziian Speedo was eyeball scorching...

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Sunday, December 06, 2020 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
New season started tonight. Jovi is in New Orleans and his new apartment is the same as a Married at First Sight apartment.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Wednesday, January 06, 2021 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Oh no!! I have become Angela 😬. I took my bra off to take a shower and my car key fell out. I forgot I didn’t have pockets and put it in my bra 😂
The guy that lives and runs a daycare with his mom that has the French girlfriend stuck in Mexico immigration is the new Colt.

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, January 07, 2021 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
LOL RE: Angela. That's too funny.

I didn't read the article but saw a headline just yesterday that sounded like she had weight loss surgery. Hope she isn't still planning to tote a baby. Dr Proctor (weight loss surgery doc from some other TLC show) says to wait two years after surgery to conceive.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Friday, January 08, 2021 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I saw a picture after surgery. She has lost a lot of weight. I just don’t see her ever toten no baby
I really feel badly that Michael hasn’t been able to come to the US.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 08, 2021 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So she had weight loss surgery.. I would hope that they resolved whatever was going on internally as well, cyst or ?

I know she had the transvaginal ultrasound, but the way she was writhing around, I wonder how useful that was? When I had that proceedure, granted it was not real pleasant, but I managed to lie still so they could get a good picture, which showed "something" , and it took a biopsy to determine that was cancer.

She was playing with fire.

And putting a cell phone that is not turned off in your bra, or anywhere next to your body, is not a good idea.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, January 09, 2021 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Thanks regarding the news about Angela's weight loss surgery. I was watching the 90 Days show on Discovery + and she made an appearance and quite honestly she look great...and then of course she opened her mouth.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, January 10, 2021 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Hey, Roxip, what do you think about Discovery+? I'd love to see those shows about 90 days, but not sure it's worth the monthly cost.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Sunday, January 10, 2021 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I have enjoyed it so far and the 90 days stuff was fun, but I don't think the current 90 Day season is on Discover Plus and I am disappointed in that (wondering if it is a contract issue). I need to figure out how to contact them to find out what the deal is. Having said that, I have enjoyed watching a few of the other 90 days shows, love Joanna Gaines' cooking show, have watched some funny home organization shows (I forgot to catch the name though so now I don't know what I was watching) and am binging on Maine Cabin Master. Probably going to cut cable after the Super Bowl (my daughter's boyfriend watches football although I do not).

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 11, 2021 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
What 90 Days shows do they have that aren't on broadcast, do you know? It seems like it's just the interview one?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 16, 2021 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Loren and Alexi are really being bashed on Instagram (and also getting lots of support) over Israel. What do they expect.. he's Israeli, he has family there and they are posting about their cute son and the baby brother on the way. They are such good parents, both of them.

Kar I see ads for a show of some who are single and looking I guess.. Big Ed, Molly, probably Danielle?

I don't know if that is on broadcast and I would never want to watch it.. that might be on Discovery plus?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, May 17, 2021 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, yeah I would have watched that, but I'm not paying $5/month plus dealing with commercials to see it.

It's a shame they are getting bashed. They aren't there, and haven't posted anything political themselves.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 20, 2021 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have NO interest in watching Big Ed in anything (unfortunately they keep using him in promos). I enjoy Molly on Pillow Talk but don't want to see her date, or Danielle in anything. And I don't want to pay.

Loren and Alexi have tons of supporters but there are those who feel they have to counter any statement wishing well for Alexi's family in Israel.. They are doing so well and eagerly awaiting son #2. Shai is jut adored by both of them. I love them on Instagram and on Pillow Talk too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 24, 2021 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kenny and Armando got married :-)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - 3:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Media doing what it does best, manipulating the masses.
I like the couple but why is he always the one to take care of the baby?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
We don't know that it's manipulation. They may have an agreement that she does daytime care, he does evening care. It's quite common, especially since she is home (working) all day and he is not.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I follow them (Loren and Alexi) on Instagram and they both adore Shai and are very hands on. She is also currently pregnant. All you see on Pillow Talk is a tiny slice of their life.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, May 27, 2021 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Right Seamonkey, so that being the case you’d think she’d occasionally get up and tend to the baby just so her fans know she helps too. Perhaps you’re right,daytime is her time and night time may be his.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 27, 2021 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And she's pregnant and this is a very short snippet of their lives. Pretty hard to judge based on that, I'd think.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They both have real jobs, Loren has a master's degree. Right now she is getting close to giving birth to a second boy baby and Shai gets cuter every day

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I saw that she had the baby boy last week. He was early but they didn’t say how early. Not sure where I saw the pic but the baby was hooked up to a machine or oxygen or something bc he’s a preemie but they said he was doing fine.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Lakecat...yah and their first baby was a preemie too they said. I am happy for them!

Now I'm watching the Singles one. LOL