TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 04, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: Archive through May 04, 2021 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
They may not move to Italy, but. Do you smell a story line? (They buy a house in Italy, visit in the summer... or get a divorce)

I know they’ve finished filming this season and it looks like Tre is causing problems (shocker) with her relationship with Melissa

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
This is so wrong. Joe has lived in the US since he was a 1 year old. To be deported to a foreign country is unimaginable to me. I understand he is a felon, but I do feel for Theresa and especially his kids. What are the laws in Italy? Could they even join him if they wanted to? Maybe Theresa's ties to Trump (via the Apprentice) will help in some way?

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Joe had over 40 years to get citizenship. He committed a crime. Not US fault what his family will go thru. Joe’s fault.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 2:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Exactly Lurkin. When he wasn't busy NOT filling out tax returns for the last 40 years, maybe he should have been applying for citizenship.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, December 14, 2018 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Not gonna spend the time going through all the "will he or won't he be deported" websites but hopefully he will. That man has had wayyyyy more than enough time to get his U.S. citizenship! As far as sympathy for Teresa, she doesn't appear to be in too much grief over his incarceration or possible deportation. She is more into caring for her dad and yelling at her brother and Melissa for now. Movin' on as the old saying goes. On to the current episode. Geesh, I'm having a difficult time coming up with anything positive to say except that Danielle's daughters are stunning! Nowadays it seems as if EVERY SINGLE OFFSPRING of ANY Housewife is into modelling. Some are pretty, some are so-so and methinks some are simply given the job because of their name. Danielle's daughters are gorgeous though and could easily stand on their own. As for the rest of the show I will simply say....icky icky. But thank goodness for Melissa, Jackie and on brief occasions Margaret. The rest, pffftttt.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is one of my least favorite franchises. I have the last three shows stored on my DVR for a rainy day. I get more enjoyment reading the snarky recaps.

It's almost like everyone in this franchise is a grifter. None of them have any money (except for maybe the two new girls but I'm waiting for the stories to come out that they owe $500,000 in back taxes).

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ugh! I've been sucked into this show and I am going to have to keep watching future episodes to find out what happens.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Saturday, January 12, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Sorry you got sucked in Grooch....if you really want to know what happens just google as it's out there. Saves having to watch all the drama. Lexie is right that with the exception of just a few, pretty much all of them don't have a lot of money but pretend that they do. I've been watching for years and it hasn't gotten any better by the way no matter how many new housewives they bring in. Sorry, but if this is truly an example of New Jersey folk I will never ever visit that state. Male and female alike on this show are wackos.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, January 12, 2019 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Pssttt... Rainynights....

There are some beautiful parts of New Jersey. They just like to show the tacky parts on tv so everyone stays away and they have it for themselves.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, January 14, 2019 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Those on this show in no way represent the good citizens of NJ; let's be sensible here.
If that were the case each franchise would do a disservice to the state they are located in.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Monday, January 14, 2019 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Marameko and Grooch you are right....one bad apple doesn't spoil the barrel. But I still won't be visiting New Jersey anytime soon as nothing there appeals to me:-)

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
For the life of me I cannot understand how Danielle raised such lovely, beautiful, insightful daughters when she herself is so twisted mentally. I've been watching not only the current season but ALL the past seasons on Hulu btw and she truly is one of the most conniving, self-centered "housewives" of all time. Teresa, what are you thinking standing up/defending her??

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 02, 2019 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Especially since Danielle is a liar, liar pants on fire. Last year she lied about something Delores allegedly said (when there were no cameras there) and now she's lying about something Margaret allegedly said (when there were no cameras).

Such behavior isn't very yogi-zen like.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Lying seems to be a trait common to all the housewives on every franchise but Danielle is an expert at it LOL. Lying a little or a lot there's not a single woman on any show I would want as a friend and watching these shows makes me soooooo thankful for the friends I do have:-)

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, February 15, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
HA! Marty deserved that shove into the pool. Margaret was right....what man says the things Marty does about another man's wife? I'd have shoved him in sooner and had no regrets:-) This excuse for a human being lost me wayyyy back when he gave up his kids for Danielle. Yuck. And for the record, sorry Jennifer but shock-wise your breaking a wine glass and threatening another housewife with it prior FAR outweighs one of your guests ending up in your pool at your anniversary party.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, February 17, 2019 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I don't think that marriage lasted even six months.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 18, 2019 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chieko, I think it was more like four months

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Surprised at how snippy Teresa was at the reunion. She is not a happy person. She acts totally entitled. I wish Andy would cut her down a bit. The show would do fine without her.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Absolutely Chieko. I was appalled when Teresa said "This IS the Teresa show" in response to Jackie saying it wasn't. Why Andy didn't rein her in is beyond me. Tired of her complaining about how much her family has "been through" too with Joe's incarceration etc. and her own. No apologies for what they did, just for the suffering THEY'VE had to go through. Entitled, spoiled, self-centered, you name it. Glad to see Melissa speak up to her btw and wondering how Joe Gorga is going to handle it next week knowing his wife and sister are at odds again. Stand up for Melissa, Joe!!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, February 23, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Entitled, spoiled, self-centered, you name it

I agree with everything you said, Rainynights. I remember one of the first shows I watched, she and Joe were moving into one of their "mansions" and she was furniture shopping. She went to pay for her very expensive purchases and she literally pulled big wads of cash out of her purse. Always a big red flag and I thought she was a really foolish woman to allow herself to be filmed doing that. I'm sure she thought it made her look important, nevermind it was an obvious sign they weren't reporting a lot of their income.

I am sorry for the family to be split up especially for the little girls but Joe should be deported. There should be no exception for him either.

Melissa actually seems like a smart, reasonable person who tries to avoid family strife.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
I don't blame Teresa at all for saying she wouldn't follow Joe to Italy IF he is deported. And that is just about the only positive thing I can say about her. Loved when Jennifers hubby said he really doesn't like her "bragging" about what they have. He seems to me one of the most genuine people in all the franchises. Good for Melissa for continuing to stand her ground against Teresa, I just hope it lasts into next season! Jackie was a welcome addition this year. She's strong like Margaret and isn't afraid to speak up either especially going one on one with Teresa. On the lighter side I got a kick out of Joe G. and his taglines Also that was so cute with the little car for Andy's child at the end.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 - 12:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The show comes back on November 6th.

‘Real Housewife’ Teresa Giudice reveals unhappiness, marriage uncertainty and ‘hooking up’ with another man

quote:

The 47-year old mother of four admits uncertainty about her marriage in newly-released clips of the upcoming season. Her husband Joe Giudice was recently allowed to fly to Italy after being in ICE custody since March while appealing his deportation order after serving a 41-month prison sentence for financial fraud.

When asked by co-star Jennifer Aydin if she’s still in love with her husband of nearly 20 years, the Paterson, N.J. native says frankly, “I don’t know.”

I think Joe was sent to Italy in the last week or 2, so gotta assume that won't be in the show, unless they are still filming that.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, October 27, 2019 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Tonight Andy had them both on for a special. Teresa in the studio and Joe in Italy. The marriage isn't going well. To me they both came off pretty obnoxious and insufferable.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, December 18, 2019 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
The marriage is over. I honestly thought that if not for the show, they would still be together.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, May 04, 2021 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I was surprised how many of the mothers at Jennifer's tea said they live separately from their husbands and are happier for it.