TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 30, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway (Season 19): Archive through January 30, 2022 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, January 08, 2022 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Gown, long..it's all the same LOL yeah I found that weird because they wear them in all the other ones.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, January 09, 2022 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It may very well have to do with the production company not letting the OC wear gowns at the reunion. TBH, I think it's ridiculous that any of them wear gowns since they normally start filming early in the morning.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, January 10, 2022 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Too bad there doesn't seem to be a rule that the housewives must wear turtlenecks. I was so weary of them all trying to out boob each other.
I've read they are paid rather a lot if money for talentless fools, which is my opinion of them, surely a decent bra could be purchased and worn.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, January 11, 2022 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Shantell is my favorite right now. I hope she wins. When this show first started, I didn't want her to win because I thought she had an unfair advantage because she was on Project Runway Latin America. But she is so talented and I love her personality, always encouraging, mentoring the other young women there.

Aaron is talented, too, but he has a nasty side that comes out when he doesn't get his own way.

Poor Shantell, though. Luanne should have worn her dress at the reunion and Shantell would have gotten the free publicity. But Bravo cancelled the reunion (and there is doubt it will be renewed) because some of the housewives couldn't get their act together and commit to a time to film the reunion.

I was disappointed that the judges picked on Coral' s (was that the designers name) for Leah, saying it washed her out. It was a fabulous dress and when I saw Coral picking out the material at Mood, I was like "Yes! That is perfect for Leah's personality". And Leah loved it. Leah loves being naked and risque. The dress delivered that in a tasteful way.

And I didn't understand the top part of Kristina's dress. Forget about the pants vs dress part. You can make a great pair of pants and accentuate the ass. But then again, the ladies are sitting down at the reunion, so I guess that woman wants to show off her legs. But nobody would be looking at her legs because everyone watching would be fixated on her tits, waiting to see when they would fall out of that ill supported top. Plus, that top made her boobs look like they were sagging. They are brand new! There should be no sagging. Kristina is much better than that.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, January 11, 2022 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Does anyone watch Christian's aftershow on the Bravo app? Its a quick 10 minutes. He interviews the losing designer of the week. I really enjoyed his interview with Praje.

On this week's show, during the credits, the producers announced in the credits that Anna is pregnant and the baby should arrive in April.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 11, 2022 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Leah's dress was definitely her style. I think the issue they had with it was the color because it made her looked "washed up." I don't think they are allowed to wear "nude" on either the show or the reunion. Had her dress been in any color but nude, she might have landed in the top two with Shantell instead of just being safe.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, January 11, 2022 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I really like the monochromatic look myself.

I was thinking with the pant outfit...a compromise might have been to open the outside seams up to the hip....then attach with little strips of material or rhinestone trim. Thereby giving pants a risque look and exposing the legs a bit.

I actually went back and looked at every season's reunion photos from each franchise, including the canceled ones. They predominantly were wearing long evening gowns on many of them, and pants were present on all of them. Even Tamra who favors short dresses wore pants once. Emily wore a long burgundy evening gown recently.

I am thinking it might be Shannons preference to have a short dress? She wore a short dress on every season except one. It was sort of wrap dress that was mid-calf length. It had an opening slit up the front,so you could see her legs. Also Erica favored short dresses along with Tamara and Shannon. But all the rest of them at some point have worn either long dresses or pants at some point.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, January 13, 2022 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I'm disappointed that Aaron was eliminated. Yes, that neoprene jumpsuit was a mess but the raincoat was cool and looked good with the hair. The design Coral came up with was a miss from top to bottom and she should have been sent packing, IMO.

Never heard of the guest judge but what the holy hell is up with whatever she wasn't wearing? Has there been a massive fabric shortage along with toilet paper and many canned goods? That was way too much boobage. I myself have ample boobage and like a nice v neck and don't mind showing a bit of cleavage but I hardly know what to say other than that was a tacky, tacky, tasteless top. I think it looked awful. Not the first guest judge or judge who dressed badly, but she was over the top. Literally.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, January 14, 2022 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I don't know why Aaron tried to make the under suit special. A black cat suit would have been fine. Why Neoprene??? Even shorts and a halter without anything fancy would have been better. The idea was to sell the coat but how could they ignore the blue mess?

I got no connection of any styles with the hair. I did not get the consult. I saw no connection at all with any of them.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, January 14, 2022 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I kept wondering where her nipple was, she had to have tucked into that top lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, January 14, 2022 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love Chasity and was so happy she won

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I thought the color of the dress Bones made was absolutely beautiful. I was sad to see him go and he left with grace and dignity which I would never had expected from how he acted in the early episodes. He seemed to mature during his PR tenure.

I would rather have had Chasity leave as her dress was disappointing but I think as the model had more difficulty moving in the design from Bones that is why he was dismissed.
I liked the yellow dress Coral made and think I would have chosen that as the winning look. I appreciate that Kristina did pants but don't care for that boxy look and her prop choice was frankly stupid.

I have long suspected the show is being set up for a Shantall or Chasity win.

I believe there are only 2 more episodes and I am already missing PR.

Mods, could we please have an updated banner when you have time?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Gosh I must have missed the final minutes. I don’t remember Chasity winning, wasn’t she the one that had the black and red 1990s prom dress looking design?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Shantall won the challenge (Coral was also in the top two).

Chasity, Bones and Kristina were in the bottom three.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Could someone list out the order of elimination and I'll update the banner. Thanks. :-)

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, January 27, 2022 - 1:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I thought I heard that the reason Bones was eliminated was that he did not let the others on the shoot do their jobs. He ordered around the photographer, the lighting staff, the model.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 27, 2022 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
JIMMER: This site has the order of elimination so far..

https://www.goldderby.com/gallery/project-runway-spoilers-season-19-eliminations/project-runway-host-judges-2/

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, January 28, 2022 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sea. I have used Wikipedia in the past for this but as everyone knows it is updated by users and I've found it occasionally has spoilers where it will show who was eliminated ahead of the show airing. The last thing I would want to do is update the banner and accidentally (through my own lack of knowledge) spoil the show!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, January 28, 2022 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I don't recall the order in which people left, however, we are down to the last 4 designers for the finale next week.
The remaining designers are:
Shantall
Coral
Kristina
Chastity

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, January 29, 2022 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
PR, The Sky Is The Limit, had a lot of misses for me.

Shantall:
That white suit was a snore and not really gender neutral, IMO. I absolutely HATE seeing a models nipples and nipples were visible in this. The jacket seemed a bit heavy and all the slits/cutouts silly.

Coral:
When Coral choose that trim at Moods, all I could see was that it looked like a row of diaphragms and I could not get past that. The outfit turned out much better than I thought it would but it will forever be the birth control dress in my mind. Had it not looked like diaphragms, it would have been lovely, but it does look like diaphragms so...

Kristina:
I think it looked a hot sloppy mess. I liked the various fabrics but who really wants to wear something like that? To ask the judges always annoying question, "Where is she going?" To the mall to buy an actual pretty dress that won't need a boy scout to help you knot it together?

Chasity:
It was dated, she should have listened to Christian. I did not care for the shoulder at all and she overdid the beading.

I haven't decided who I think should win but I do think they have been setting us up for a Chasity win this season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 29, 2022 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The site I posted has the order from the beginning.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 29, 2022 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
After Katie:

Octavio
Zayden
Prajje
Anna
Aaron
Bones

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, January 30, 2022 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sugar you made me laugh with all your fashion observations LOL I now will forever look at that outfit and see diaphragms because of you!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, January 30, 2022 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I knew there was something about those strings of round objects that bothered me. Thank you Sugar for nailing it!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, January 30, 2022 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Thanks, I still can't believe none of the judges saw it.