TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 08, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway (Season 19): Archive through January 08, 2022 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Lexi, I agree, I thought of a big hairy vagina too.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
OMG hysterical.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, December 06, 2021 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, I agree with you. The model on the winning look was amazing!!! That's what you call working the runway.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, December 11, 2021 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Once again something was wrong with my TV listing as it only had PR listed for 30 minutes. Grr! I discovered this after the fact but was able to stream it somewhere.

I thought many of the looks this week missed the mark, too many righties. Delighted that Octavio is finally eliminated and think Coral should have been dismissed as well.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, December 13, 2021 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm not going to miss Octavia. I think Chastity is this season's sleeper. Girl's got some lewks!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, December 13, 2021 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Agree!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 2:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I was fine with Octavio leaving. But I was so sad to see Zayden leave. I just loved him. One of his biggest problems was styling.

When Christian was on WWHL last week, he said that Anna is the most talented contestant they have ever had. (Im assuming besides him.) Keep an eye on her.

I'm having mixed feelings about Bones. He started out so strong, but his past few creations were horrid. I want him to get his mojo back and see what great things he can create. But I don't want to see my favorites leave if he can't pull it together. So is it better for him to leave next if he creates something ugly?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 2:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
One last thing. I've heard Christian and the judges say that this is the most talented set of designers they've ever had. I don't see it. But, when they show the designers previous creations they are really good. But the things they are making are ho hum.

I wonder if losing a year to the pandemic being isolated at home and not having much work has affected their creativity and they are out of practise with dealing with stress.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I guess I was wanting to see the great loungewear of the 20-50s. Dressing gowns,or those pant dress combinations seen on I love Lucy. I guess I’ll just have to see them in old movies but I wanted to see them in color. I didn’t like any of this episode. In fact I wished they’d have an episode on retro wear.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Wow, I'm so impressed with most of the unconventional materials clothing! I loved the top three equally!!! I agreed with the bottom one...

But... Did you see the previews for next week?? Do I have to see entitled Housewives on my Project Runway too? LOL

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, December 17, 2021 - 5:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
The winning outfit was spectacular. One of my all time favs since the shows beginning.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 17, 2021 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree and the other top designs were great too!

I thought Anna should have went home. That red collar made it look like she had her throat slit.

I also think it is highly unfair to give only 1 or 2 designers a big girl model. Imagine if the top design had of been on the big girl, no way would it have looked as good.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 18, 2021 - 1:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There were some very nice outfits...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, December 20, 2021 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This was one of the rare weeks where I agreed with the judges when it came to the top and bottom designs.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, December 23, 2021 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Rats, no new episodes until 1/6/22.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 07, 2022 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That runway last night was the funnest runway ever!!! I don't think I've ever seen a runway where the judges, "models," and the designers whooped it up like that.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, January 07, 2022 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It was the first time I predicted exactly the order of the designers, even before they went on the runway.... Actually while they were still in the work room.

Poor Gina's was absolutely, from the first minute I laid eyes on it, going to be on the very bottom.

The first version of Dr wendy's.. with the scarf over the whole outfit I said, she's going to be sitting down the whole time so she's just going to look like a tent.

I will be curious to see if the housewives will actually be wearing the outfit made for them for the reunion. Especially Gina.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 07, 2022 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Had to turn it off since it had Housewives and Andy Cohen on.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, January 07, 2022 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I agree. I gave credit to the girl that hated her outfit for giving such a great runway!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, January 08, 2022 - 3:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
The Housewife was being too nice, she should have said she didn’t like it. Not only was it ugly,it was poorly made. The whole thing was out of character for the designer.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 08, 2022 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Did anyone catch what Shannon said - that on the OC they are not allowed to wear gowns at the reunion?

Dipo, you missed a really good show. It was the best "runway" ever. Those HW worked the runway and the designers and judges had a lot of fun!!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, January 08, 2022 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes Lexie, I remember someone saying that... I thought that was quite strange about them not being able to wear a gown. But I've seen all the other housewives on other shows wear long gowns. Is it just OC?

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, January 08, 2022 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I think they said the could not wear pants on the reunion show.

It certainly was an interactive runway which rather amused me.

The right awful design went home but that other mess with someone named Wendy was a close second. I kept waiting for one of her newly named (what kind of an adult names their boobs?) to pop right off the tiny little shelf top on which it was precariously perched. She looked awful.

I liked both the top looks and thought that Shantall would win as she did although I would not have minded a double win with Aaron. I doubt these ladies like to share anything.

I stopped watching any housewives show years ago as IMO they were simply unbearable. The only person I recognized was Luann as I did watch the NYC and the Orange county franchises once upon a time.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, January 08, 2022 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
She definitely said "they were not allowed to wear gowns". I'm assuming pants are allowed, because that's what Gina (and Gizelle) had on. Unless Shannon was fibbing...

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, January 08, 2022 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
About 10 minutes into the show the person Bones was designing for, Shannon says:
"On our show, you are not allowed to wear a long dress. So O.C. reunion, you gotta wear short."

I thought someone said something about pants but dont want to rewatch the whole the thing so I may not be remembering correctly. I guess I really didn't pay that much attention when I did watch although I do remember some very tasteless attire.
I would go so far to say most of them dress badly. Expensive does not mean flattering, pretty or appropriate.