TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Joe Millonaire reboot

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Joe Millonaire reboot users admin

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Friday, January 07, 2022 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Anyone watch this last night? I enjoyed it. It's such a parody of all these love shows it's a hoot to watch.
Love the idea of one rich and one poor boy and watching all the girls trying to figure out which one has the money.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 07, 2022 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I did. Not sure if I'll keep watching, but maybe if nothing else is on.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, January 07, 2022 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I watched. Like Karuuna, I’m not sure I’ll keep watching. The men seem likeable enough but the women seem like rejects from The Bachelor. They also need to ease off of the lip filler.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 07, 2022 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, I amused myself by counting how many women had fat lips. Had to give up, there were so many!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 07, 2022 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I didn't even know it was on.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, January 08, 2022 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I watched it. I didn't really like it LOL but I'll keep watching.

Most of the women are just annoying. We noticed the abundance of overfilled lips too. And faces that did not move because of Botox.

I just don't think that cowboy boots with the short evening dress is a great look. I know at one point it was kind of in. I'm sure some country music star can pull it off. But the combinations I saw on the show just didn't cut it, for me. The dresses they gave them for the cotillion looked like they were purchased at some cheap teenagers store for prom

I agree that both guys seem nice. So far I like them.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 08, 2022 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I actually enjoyed it. The host is a hoot. The house reminded me of the Joe Schmoe house

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, January 24, 2022 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I've been watching and find it interesting to know which is the guy with more money from the outset. So far they both seem like really nice guys both seem interesting to get to know. It really should just all boil down to personality and life style choices as to which one a girl would choose and vice versa. Less money but more common interests and goals may well be the way to go for many girls.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, January 24, 2022 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I have always had a feeling they are both rich and one of the girls said it last nite. One is worth 5 mil and maybe the other is worth 2 mil. I do like both guys

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, January 24, 2022 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Steve McBee is worth over 10 million. Kurt's worth is not yet known but he is known to be a CEO of a construction company and well traveled.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Chieko, which one is Steve and which one is Kurt? Thanks!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Steve is the shorter, stockier one that talks about being a farmer and cowboy. Kurt is a little taller and leaner and wears a man bun.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well... One evil twin down.. one to go. It's almost impossible to believe that Shanae would talk like that to the cameras. She must know how she looks? I can only surmise that she's doing it on purpose, so she can get thrown out before the end and get followers.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thank you Chieko!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Now this website contradicts itself saying he both is worth 1 million and 10 million. Who knows.

https://exactnetworth.com/steven-mcbee-net-worth/

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, January 27, 2022 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I think the twist is that they both have pretty close to the same net worth.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, January 27, 2022 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Jenjackso, that sounds like a pretty good twist for the story and explain why they already released which one was the millionaire for the audience. Also it seems any mention of Kurt's wealth has been scoured from the internet for right now.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, January 27, 2022 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I have thought the same thing since the beginning

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I'm enjoying this show. It's somewhat tongue in cheek, but both of the guys are likeable, have personality and seem to be sincere.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I also like both guys. Most of the girls, not so much lol

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
This show is fun to watch. The 2 guys are a great idea, over the Batchelor having just B. The butler guy is fun to watch too. I wish the women werent always seen as man crazy and so cartoonish.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I agree, I really like the 2 guys they cast for this show, as opposed to practically any of the bachelors. They don't take themselves too seriously. They seem kind and humble.

Love the butler. He plays the comic relief well...but really seems to feel protective over the girls.

Interesting turn of events that Amanda's parents are very well off. I personally like her better for Kurt than Carolyn.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I do too! What great guys they are! I also love the butler! Would love to see him host other shows.

What a twist that the one girl has money. I also like her better for Kurt. They have fun. He may be attracted to Carolyn but she isnt fun and is too bossy with him. They wont last but I think he and Carolyn would.

I dont see a connection between the cowboy and any of the girls.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Here we are two years later and Steven McBee's family has a new reality show about their family and business operations. It starts March 11th streaming on Peacock. A father and four brothers farming, ranching, hunting, ect. Might be interesting.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
The McBee Family has been interesting watching. This week Kurt Sowers the other millionaire from the show is appearing with the McBee's He may be going into business constructing Car Washes for them.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: