TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 11, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through November 11, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 27, 2021 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
XanadudeRainbow flag
@XanadudeEarth2
·
31m
The more EJ lies, the more she enunciates.
#rhobh #RHOBHReunion #erikajayne

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 27, 2021 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
24s
A month ago Andy said the #RHOBH was going to be four parts so they could go oh so deep on Erika. Tonight they spent 45 minutes on those wacky (awful) Hilton sisters.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo... many have also noted that when Erika is lying that her voice gets "deep."

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Dorit Kemsley reportedly lived out a nightmare.

Kemsley, 45, reportedly woke up to two men standing at the foot of her bed, a source told Daily Mail. The incident occurred in their Encino Hills home on Wednesday night.

"Don’t hurt my babies. Don’t kill me. I'm a mother," Kemsley reportedly begged the robbers, one of whom is said to have replied, "Kill her."

Kemsley and husband PK Kemsley's kids -- Jagger Kemsley, 7, and Phoenix Kemsley, 5 -- were home at the time of the break-in, per the publication. The two men, plus one companion, are said to have smashed their way through the children's classroom door around 11 p.m.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/movies/other/report-real-housewives-star-dorit-kemsley-robbed-at-gunpoint-while-her-kids-were-home/ar-AAQ3IFK?ocid=msedgntp

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow! That's awful! How terrifying! Did Teddi's husband install their burglar alarm by any chance??? If you show off all your expensive clothing, jewelry and handbags on TV, why wouldn't you have a burglar alarm in your home? So scary. Things can be replaced, but human beings cannot. I'm glad both she and her children are safe. I would not want to spend another night in that house.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
So for the group that includes, Erika, and Kyle's homes have also been burglarized, and Lisa Rinna admitted last night that she had moved some of her couture clothing offsite after photographing them and showing them on television.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Right? so scary!! and they just discussed security on last nights show.. with Lisa and her dresses etc... and PK wasnt home! ack

I hope they go all out with security or move.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Yolanda Hadid has accused her granddaughter's father of striking her. She announced it on twitter and is threatening to go to the police.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, October 29, 2021 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, October 29, 2021 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I wonder how many medications and herbs Yolanda will need to take for that.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, October 29, 2021 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Here is an update to the story......
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10144821/Zayn-Malik-charged-harassing-Yolanda-Hadid-calling-f-g-Dutch-s-t.html

It actually happened Sept 29th, Yolanda did report it and Zayn Malik was charged. Ugly little episode!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, October 29, 2021 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
In other weird news:

https://www.tmz.com/2021/10/29/below-deck-mediterranean-captain-mark-howard-dead-dies/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 2:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What? Missy, that is so strange.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Missyb, what does that have to do with the RHOBH?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, I copied it over to the Below Deck threads.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Dipo!

I've been reading that Leah Remini may join the housewives next season. I would LOVE to see her go Louboutin to Louboutin with Erika Jayne. Let's see her try to snarl at Leah and get away with it!

https://www.realitytea.com/2021/10/29/leah-remini-reportedly-in-talks-to-join-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Monday, November 01, 2021 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Oh I would love that too Jaxmom! fingers crossed

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, November 01, 2021 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Leah R is a no nonsense kinda woman who would dismiss EJ outright.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Finally finished watching the last reunion show. First of all, I thought they all looked terrible, with the possible exception of Crystal (who looked classy and elegant) and Kathy (who looked lovely). Whenever they showed Kyle, I couldn't stop staring at her boobs and the way that weird cutout in the front of her dress smashed them and made them look deformed. Not a good look.

Rinna looked like she was wearing a clown suit. That head to toe monochrome look with the matching shoes was just too much.

Erika looked like she was wearing a baby doll nightgown. So tacky! And she doesn't look well at all. She's puffy and hard-looking. And her defensive, angry attitude does nothing to make her look more attractive. She just needs to go away. I thought her behavior towards everyone, including Andy (her boss!), was just vile.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Babyjax you are spot on referring to Erika…she is dreadful.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I agree 100%. Her behaviour was outrageous, as it was thru out the series. The way she snaps & threatens people... like 'you're either with me or you better watch your back' I couldnt figure out why the others werent speaking up very much... and its probably because theyre scared of her. They watched her viciously take down Sutton and none of them want that to happen to them... even tho they had the same concerns that Sutton did at the time. Several contacted lawyers.. not just Sutton. (Im thankful for Garcelle, she at least stands up for her) I also really liked how Sutton was calm and cool, even tho I bet she wanted to scream at her... it made Erika look like an even bigger fool. Sutton was the adult

To me, Erikas lashing out because I think shes guilty of something.. not sure what exactly but I do think her and Tom planned the seperation just before things hit the fan.

I seriously hate her and have since the start, shes just not a nice person.. and I have no use for Rinna either. So happy that Andy called out her hypocritical ways with Yolanda, Denise and Kim..

I imagine the show would be pretty boring with out those two...but I do hope they bring in Leah. Thatd be a blast to watch

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Sutton was the adult

I agree. I was proud of her for taking all of the abuse in a calm, classy way. Erika's language toward her was inexcusable.

Sutton said she lied and she did lie and everyone else's pandering about it was disheartening. "Well, lying is a big thing, calling someone a liar is big.... ect." Come on girls..... you all know she lied. Calling Sutton a b.... f..... c.... is a big deal and mocking Sutton for thinking she wanted to be friends is unexcusable and yet no one called Erika out on it. They are foolish cowards. I would like to think I could remain as calm as Sutton did during that barrage with very little back up. She was being bullied and no one really stuck up for her. SMH

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, November 06, 2021 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Totally agree with all of you! Erika is a lying bully, and none of the other women wanted to poke the bear. They're afraid of her anger. If you've ever had anyone explode in your face for the slightest perceived insult, you'll understand that it can be intimidating.

I thought Andy did a pretty good job of holding her feet to the fire, but he should never have let her get away with the name-calling and verbal abuse. That kind of treatment in the workplace is illegal in California. It's called a toxic environment. I guess none of them want to endanger their paychecks by speaking up against it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, November 06, 2021 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It IS quite perplexing... How none of the housewives take any kind of crap from anybody else and have a low threshold before attacking each other. Yet they all seem to literally tiptoe around Erika... All looking quite scared of her. I remember somebody wondering if she had something on each of them LOL

Erica does have quite a temper. She will shred you in a minute. Perhaps it was the fact that she was married to, what was perceived as, a very powerful lawyer, with many contacts? Many in the entertainment industry.

His net worth (before the scandal) was more near Kathy Hilton's net worth then any of the other housewives. Combination of power and money. Erika has been shielding herself with that for years. Will be interesting to see what happens going forward.

How she comes out the other end of this, regardless of the outcome of the lawsuit...as a person...will speak volumes about what kind of person she really is.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
As much as I can't stand Lisa Rinna, who doesn't love Lois? Lisa's mom has had a stroke. Wishing her nothing but the best. 🤎🤎🤎

https://www.eonline.com/news/1309302/lisa-rinna-shares-that-her-mother-lois-has-had-a-stroke