TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 28, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars Season 30: Archive through November 28, 2021 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love Iman!! and Daniella has really become a favorite for me!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Iman and his wife? gf? whatever have a reality show with their two adorable daughters. Sorry I can't remember the name or what channel it was on really early one morning. I was surprised. I had never heard of it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jo Jo has a new dance moms type show on E it started tonite.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 12:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Iman is my fave at this point, Daniella is one heck of an amazing choreographer. I expect Jojo to win and that's okay, Jenna's choreography has been outstanding! Still bummed about Olivia though, she was my fave this season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm not that invested to really care who wins. I'm just enjoying watching them all dance and improve as they go. I'm very impressed with Iman. He's a good dancer, especially considering how tall he is. There's not anybody we don't like, so we're rooting for everybody! I just enjoy the show (except for Tyra, of course).

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, November 22, 2021 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Julianne Hough is subbing for Derek on the judges panel tonight...

https://ew.com/tv/julianne-hough-dancing-with-the-stars-guest-judge-season-30-finale/

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, November 22, 2021 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Happy that Iman won. He improved the most over the season, and Dani's choreography gave me the most thrills. But as far as overall excellence in dance, Jojo was spectacular and Jenna's choreographywas outstanding.

My faves this seaon:

1. Olivia & Val
2. Iman & Dani
3. Jojo & Jenna

Btw, was Suni at the Finale? Didn't notice her there. :-( I wonder if she was still sick from last week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 22, 2021 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Iman won
Jojo second
Cody third
Amanda fourth

Tyra's first dress was a hot mess.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 23, 2021 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't notice Suni either, now you mention it.

I liked all the dances tonight, and was happy with an Iman win. His posture had improved so much the last couple of weeks, I wish he'd had Derek's help sooner.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 23, 2021 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
So happy for Iman and Dani!!! she and Jenna did amazing choreo this season!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 24, 2021 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Suni was there. I spotted her in one of the dances with all the former contestants and their partners. She was the one who did all the flips across the front of the other dancers. I didn't recognize her at first, cause she has a lot of blond highlights now.

All of Tyra's outfits are a hot mess, but especially that first outfit. She should dress more to flatter her body type, rather than pretending she's still a hot runway model (she's not). The sides were cut with the "flesh-toned" panels to make her look thin, but she wasn't fooling anyone. When she turned sideways, I was shocked to see how "thick" she really is. I mostly just FF thru everything she says. We've started calling her "Tiresome" Banks.

I thought Iman's last dance was awesome! So shocked that he won! I thought Jojo had it in the bag. They all stepped up at the end. I actually got goosebumps during some of their dances, they were so good.

And so another season comes to an end. Please, please, please let them hire another host for next season! 🙏🙏🙏

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, November 24, 2021 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks! I saw the blond doing flips, didn't realize it was Suni.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, November 25, 2021 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I was really happy with the Iman win. His choreographer was amazing! And he brought so much joy.

I voted for Amanda, but she never really wowed me as a dancer, just as a person. I think her choreography was a bit lacking as well. No WOW factor there. But happy to see her in the finale.

Jojo and her partner were so good I didn't even notice the other same sex male couples in their group number. Hopefully this paves the way for more openness about that. They were a pure joy to watch.

And yes, Suni was there. Saw her in the audience as well as the flips.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, November 25, 2021 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jojo and her partner were so good I didn't even notice the other same sex male couples in their group number.

I didn't see that either! Wow. I find it distracting when one couple is dancing and they bring on backup dancers. It makes it hard for me to see the main couple, so I guess I just tune them out.

I loved Amanda also and was following her story when Nick was ill. It was so sad when he passed, cause he fought so hard and was in the hospital for so long. I think they ended up amputating both his legs due to the blood clots caused by Covid. He was a young, healthy man. Covid is no joke.

I looked up who Daniella is married to, since she's wearing a giant ring. It's Pasha! So that's three couples on the show who are married to each other: Jenna and Val, Emma and Sasha, and Daniella and Pasha!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, November 25, 2021 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I read Amanda Kloots book and it's very good, a quick read, and I learned a lot more about what was going on when her husband was in the hospital. I follow her on Instagram too and have enjoyed her positivity and outlook on life.

So cool that there are 3 married couples on the show!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 25, 2021 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
BJM, also Max and Peda

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, November 26, 2021 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Pamy, Max and Peta aren't on the show anymore, but I think they were the first to be married.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 26, 2021 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
awwww I was hoping they would go back one day, always liked them

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, November 27, 2021 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
From all the news articles I'm reading...seems like everyone wants Tyra replaced. They were also complaining that with all her prancing around, and then taking so long to announce the winner she ate up time. We didn't get to see the winner hold up the mirrorball trophy or talk.

There were also many comments about the way she screamed oh my god and the names of the winners.... clearly showing bias.

Everyone is tired of her treating the show as her runway and all her costume changes. She even has back up dancers.

The list goes on and on... according to the viewers. So we will see....

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, November 27, 2021 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, every single place that I've seen a FB post (even on the DWTS page) or an article, 99.9% of the posters seem to hate Tyra. We FF just about every time she's on screen, she's so annoying. And it seems like production isn't that fond of her either, because a lot of times when she's talking, they don't even bother to put the camera on her. She's just ridiculous! Please, please, please let them replace her next season!

Pamy, Max and Peta are doing other things. I saw them on some other TV show within the last year or so. They were guesting on some show giving dancing lessons to a couple (maybe one of the Bachelor shows?). Their little boy must be getting big by now! I think they were the first couple to marry on the show (that I know of).

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, November 27, 2021 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Two other show-related marriages: Robert Herjavec married his pro-partner Kym Johnson, and Cheryl Burke married Mathew Lawrence, the brother of her celebrity partner (a few years ago), Joey Lawrence.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 27, 2021 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Mame, oh yes, I forgot about that!
BJM, that is cool, I love them together!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, November 27, 2021 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Don't forget Artem and Nikki Bella and Derek and Hayley who are soon to be engaged...so it is rumored. Not to mentions the dozens of unsuccessful romantic couplings of of Pros dating contestants over the years. Half of them involving Maksim lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 27, 2021 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this show is more successful than the Bachelor!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, November 28, 2021 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I found a poll somewhere yesterday that asked if Tyra should return or if they should replace her. 93% of respondents said she should be replaced! I hope the producers pay attention. She is overwhelmingly disliked. She makes it all about herself. You never saw Tom Bergeron strut out from behind a curtain like he was stomping down a runway. He was there to host the show and keep it running smoothly. He didn't talk over the judges either.