TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 16, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway (Season 19): Archive through October 16, 2021 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starting a new thread for the current season and moving posts over.

Marej

09-19-2002

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Season 19 starts tonight. Karlie Kloss shows up on the season finale.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I saw that ! yaya, something to watch! so many shows finished for the season already.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I watch both Project Runway and Making The Cut. I watch too many shows lol help

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
what station is this on now?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bravo.

They are all a hot mess right now as teams. And Bones just hurt Chris's feelings.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Its the morning of the runway and from the looks of their outfits so far, maybe they should all go home.

Plus there's one girl who looks and dresses like Sarah Beth from BB.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Grooch, for some reason I thought it went to a streaming service

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Maybe you were thinking of making the cut. That was on Amazon, I think.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Making The Cut is on Amazon. They sell the "winning" look on Amazon that night.

I still have to watch Project Runway... Wednesday is a tough night I think we record everything LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
awwww yes that is what I was thinking of. I like many of the new designers

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 15, 2021 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The parts I saw were enjoyable. Happy to See Boots win and that the guy he made the dress for, gave him credit instead of keeping his mouth shut and taking the credit.

Oh and yes, Jimmer, we could use a banner, Thanks!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, October 15, 2021 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I thought that they might change the rules, how can you let someone stay if they did not make anything? He should not still be there.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 15, 2021 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They are allowed to help and he was on the wining team.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 15, 2021 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
JIMMER Here are the pictures!!!

https://www.bravotv.com/project-runway/about

The winner was Bones Jones..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 15, 2021 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Grooch! Yes, a Sarah Beth clone..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, October 16, 2021 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I thought for sure Aaron, Bones and Octavio would be top three. I liked Octavio's the most. I'm sure if Darren drops the ball at all again he will be next out. They did get the right bottom two though.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, October 16, 2021 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'll make a banner as soon as I get the chance. I'm always sorry we have trouble seeing this in Canada. It sounds like a good show. :-)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, October 16, 2021 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, you can't go on Project Runway website, using your VPN and watch the episodes?

Although, it says you can watch in Canada on CTV Drama at 10:00 p.m. EST with a cable TV subscription. Streaming it's on Peacock.

It is a great show .. I loved it just a little bit more with Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn. Hence why I also watch Making The Cut

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, October 16, 2021 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'll check it out again. We used to get it here but it was always delayed a lot from the American broadcast so it was a little hard to avoid spoilers. Of course, that was back in the day when reality TV was everywhere. :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, October 16, 2021 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm going to rewatch this since I was half asleep the first time I watched it. So, I may leave a lot of comments on my thoughts now. And hopefully, I will learn some names this time around.

First off, I miss Karlie as the host. I was surprised that I liked her the first season she was on. But the show definitely needs someone to replace her.

Also, they all meet up at Lincoln center and are immediately given a challenge. What happened to the usual meet and greet with champagne? They must have had one off camera somewhere else, because there's no empty glasses in their hands, and nobody is looking around and introducing themselves. They are just jumping right in.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, October 16, 2021 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Katie Korman is the Sara Beth twin.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, October 16, 2021 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Zayden cracks me up. Only male on his team. He says he was raised by a tribe of strong women and he's not going to say anything so he doesn't piss these women off because they will be coming after him.

Smart man.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, October 16, 2021 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wow! They just showed Bones in a confessional and he has long, gorgeous hair. I didn't recognize him at all.

Now I need to watch him in other scenes to see if that's his real hair or a wig.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, October 16, 2021 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Zayden cracked me up too.