TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Project Runway (Season 19)

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway (Season 19) users admin

Project Runway
Project Runway (on Bravo)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 16, 2021Sincebb125 10-16-21  1:30 pm
Archive through October 25, 2021Sugar25 10-25-21  3:31 pm
Archive through November 07, 2021Sugar25 11-07-21  7:14 pm
Archive through December 04, 2021Seamonkey25 12-04-21  11:35 pm
Archive through January 08, 2022Sugar25 01-08-22  6:38 pm
Archive through January 30, 2022Sugar25 01-30-22  2:13 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, January 31, 2022 - 2:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, I have never seen a diaphragm, and I have no clue what they look like. Do people even still use them?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, January 31, 2022 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sea. :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Finale tonight!

I'm going to go with a sleeper win and my guess is Coral!

That is her name, right?

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I’m so disappointed ……………… Shantall won. I really liked Coral’s collection.

<added dots to avoid new messages spoiler>

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 4:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Please, anyone who watched the show, can you try to not have the winners name show up in the new message feature. Just dont type their name til the 2nd sentence.

I won't get a chance to watch the show til tomorrow and I am going to avoid this thread.

Thanks so much!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I’m so sorry I did this, Grooch. 😱 Next time I’ll be sure to put Spoiler Alert.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
You are good! I haven't seen the winners name in the new messages feature and I am typing my message in the preview section of new messages.

I am still clueless. Yay, me!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
blah
blah
blah

I was torn. I loved Shantell's and Coral's collection so I guess I'm happy with Shantell winning even though Coral had some absolutely stunning pieces.

I will never understand Kristina's point of view.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was torn too and would have made a different choice. And that would be Coral. But it was a nice finale and they all had good collections.

Seeing some of the former contestants from this season, I was content with the final four.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I agree. I liked all four collections, and usually I don't. After seeing all four it seemed Shantall and Coral would be top two. Shantall, for me, was the correct winner. But that doesn't take away from the other three. They were all worthy for different reasons.

Christian really was spot on with all the suggestions he made to all the designers. He really knows the judges very well and what their thoughts would be on each piece. I suppose the surprise element that Tommy Hilfiger was one of the judge as opposed to Elaine...might have changed the outcome?

Shantall was very right in saying "it was all because of you to Christian". First of all he used his "save" on her. He also told her to not use the print on the coat and to make it textured. Everything he told her to put in and take out and the colors were spot on. So while she put the work in, and it was her vision...he guided her to the right choices. She listened and followed everything he told her to do.

It seems that it doesn't really hinge on who has best pieces. It is the hair, makeup, accessories and most cohesive collection walking down the runway. For that, Christian's input is invaluable.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the best final runway was Coral by far but I think since she didnt win during the season they didnt want to make her the winner.

I was so disappointed in Chasity's collection. I felt we have seen much better from her during the season. I agreed with Tommy that celeb performers would love her collection.

Shantel was really good each week so I expected a much better collection at the end.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, with Chasity, they were beautiful but in an odd way, safe and they would be beautiful and cool but safe for a celeb, and I imagine plenty of celebs would be fine with that, but the others all had more zing for me.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy and Sea, I also preferred Coral's collection over Shantall's, but I can live with Shantall winning. Coral will do just fine without the win.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: