TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 30, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars Season 30: Archive through September 30, 2021 users admin

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
who got voted off?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Martin Kove...rightly so, poor guy

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought Olivia did really well, I dont think she has a dance background so I was surprised.

Miz is fun to watch and the bachelor is fun to look at :-)

I'm about half way thru the show

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought Christine was underscored. I love Jimmy!
The football player and Jojo were overscored.
the right person went home

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Tyra's 2nd outfit looked like the dinosaur in Jurassic Park that spit at Newman LMAO!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I swear I must have a mental block as I just don't even look at Tyra. I do remember seeing a giant red fan. LOL. She is just SO awful, I have a blindspot where she stands.

I liked the dancing last night and the right guy did go home. I also like the judges save. It helps make sure a good team doesn't go home too soon.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just wanted it to snap shut with Tyra in it.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hi J

That bizarre red monstrosity that Tyra wore... I told hubby that if she was horizontal they could use her as a ceiling fan!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
You guys are CRACKING me up!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Here ya go, Pamy...

https://pagesix.com/2021/09/28/tyra-banks-dwts-dress-sparks-jurassic-park-comparisons/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I deleted this show from my DVR when they fired Tom and Erin and hired Tyra. I did want to see how Kenya Moore did but last week my cable was out so I missed the show. I turned it on for five minutes this week and had to turn it off. Tyra is that insufferable. I will watch Kenya on YouTube

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow the Jurassic Park resemblance is striking!

Looking back, I can see now how Tom’s outfits were a disappointment. If only he had dressed like Tyra.

Just had to have it here ….

https://pagesix.com/2021/09/28/tyra-banks-dwts-dress-sparks-jurassic-park-comparisons/

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And as the evening went on, Tyra seemed to sink into the "fan" which gobbled her up. I looked up the designer who has a strong presence in the drag queen world...

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
JJIMMER: upthread I posted a link to Pix of the DWTS pairs, in the hope's they're usable for a banner.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mame. I’ll check it out and see what I can do. :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Jimmer, yep that is exactly the pic I had in my head when I posted!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hubby is convinced Tyra's stylist hates her. She wears hideous outfit after hideous outfit. I can just imagine what the people in the control room are saying about her when she shows up on camera. We laughed hysterically when we first saw the dress, and yes, the first thing I thought of was Jurassic Park! I noticed the camera seemed to stay away from her as much as possible once she came out in that awful creation. And I thought the first dress was bad!

I really like that they've changed the rules so the judges decide who stays and who goes, at least for the first few weeks. Keeps good people from going home too soon.

Also we record this show (actually watch it on Hulu the next day, so there are no commercials--we have the ad free version). We FF thru everything Tyra, who is unbearable to watch, and not only does it make the show much more enjoyable, but it's a lot shorter, too, when we cut out the time-filling chit chat.

Len was grumpy last night, but then that seems to be his usual state, doesn't it?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
There's no doubt Tyra and/or her flunkies track online commentaries. So I'm certain she's absolutely aware of how ridiculous she comes across in those idiotic outfits to the audience there and at home. Clearly she just doesn't care, and is cheerfully 'doing her own thing' to SUIT herself. (pun intended)

If nothing else, ya gotta admire that dumb-cluck stubbornness.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Tyra is an Exec producer so she has to approve her wardrobe. My thoughts are she still sees herself as a thin model and thinks these clothes look good on her. She is trying to be avant guard but it doesnt look good on someone her size.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I hope the dude from the Bachelor goes soon.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The Miz can go for me..

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 2:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
not sure how many weeks I will keep watching (Haven't fully watched since Derek was with Bindi...nothing can top that season to me, but I digress) Just chiming in that I totally disliked the Miz when he was on the Real World BUT i actually have respect for him now because being on WWE and being "The Miz" was always his dream that he talked about nonstop on the Real World, and I did not think he would ever do it but he did, so mad props to him. Totally would be happy for Suni or JoJo to go far, i always liked Brian Austin Green but dont see him lasting long, and like any of the spice girls when they are not singing together (kidding, kinda)

I never watch except the dances so I don't pay attention to Tyra at all....

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well Cody has tested positive for COVID, so who knows what’ll happen there…

https://tvline.com/2021/09/30/dancing-with-the-stars-cody-rigsby-covid-positive-season-30/

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Tyra's voice was so shrill that I cancelled the season on the DVR.