TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars Season 30: Archive through September 28, 2021 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 21, 2021 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, I feel like I have watched her grow up. I am huge Dance Moms fan and my granddaughter adores her. I probably have a warmer place for her in my heart than you do

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 21, 2021 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I get it. Never watched dance moms after a couple of shows, no granddaughter. I just see her in People magazine. And those bows.

I figure I will learn more about her as the season progresses, though last night did not move the needle for me.

I did know The Miz for real world an the challenges, which I stopped watching long ago. He can leave.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think both The Mix and Jojo are annoying at first glance. I hope I warm a bit to Jojo.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We thought last night's show was pretty enjoyable--except for Tyra and her fugly outfits (first was pretty good, but the second one was just hideous!). We've discovered that it vastly improves the show for us to just FF every time Tyra opens her mouth.

All the dancers were pretty good for a first night, except for Cobra Kai guy. He's too old and stiff, and I think he may have trouble remembering the routines (I'm sure I would too!). I agree that he should be the first to go.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 25, 2021 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was not looking forward to Tyra's constant ugly wardrobe changes. I thought the first dress was just ok. Every time they came back from commercial break I was expecting a new dress. I was just saying...at least she is not changing all the time...when she did. She just couldn't resist. That second one did not do her any favors.

Has she gotten rid of the audience downstairs forever? I guess I should just be glad DWTS is back, Len, Witney, Lindsay, and most of the Pros are back.

Still pissed about Tom and Erin. GUUURRRR! Will never accept the change. My friend was a producer on the show for many years...he left as soon as Tyra took over. So did many.

Wondering if all the seamstress and tailors left too. Or does all the budget goes towards Tyra's clothing? The costumes are so cheap looking since she took over.

Well I read Tom is going to host a new show. They are bringing back Tic Tac Dough. Never watched it before...but I'm going to now. I miss his humor.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, September 25, 2021 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Oh, I remember Tic Tac Dough with Wink Martindale!
Tom should be on TV, he's a great natural and quick witted host.

I FF through all of Tyra. Not surprised to hear people quit the show due to her casting.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
She isn't just the host..she is the executive producer of the show. She cast herself...lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 1:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Whoever is dressing her just hates her.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sea lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 1:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cheryl Burke has tested positive for COVID, has to quarantine for 10 days. Yes, she is fully vaccinated.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
😮

I wish her a speedy recovery! They'll just bring in someone to dance with her partner until she can come out of quarantine. I know at least 2 people who have had breakthrough cases. They were both pretty sick, but they recovered at home and didn't have to be hospitalized.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
But wouldn’t her partner also have to quarantine, or doesn’t it work that way anymore?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, all they said on the news last night was that the show would announce more about this.

I was watching the 11pm news on my DVR just before I posted, but perhaps more detail has emerged.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This does say her star Cody Rigsby will have another partner. Does not make much sense to me unless they all quarantined together, which doesn't seem to be the case.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/peopleandplaces/dwts-cheryl-burke-shares-message-for-cody-rigsby-fans-after-covid-diagnosis/vi-AAOSRlQ?ocid=uxbndlbing

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Jimmer if you scroll down the page at the link you should find pairs pix. Hope they are useable for you.
https://stylecaster.com/dancing-with-the-stars-2021-partners/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Good find, Mame!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But, is anyone watching? Comments on that second outfit on Tyra?

Cheryl and Cody were judged on the tape of their last rehearsal.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sea...I thought Tyra's dress #1 was pretty horrible. The fit was awkward. Then I saw #2...left me pretty much speechless. What the heck was that? LOL!

I am confused on some of the scoring...it seemed all over the place? I again did not think Jojo and Jenna were as good as their score.

The ONLY thing I like with the new setup...the fact that the judges save one couple in bottom two. Avoids a good couple going home.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
internet is calling the dress "Bowtie Pasta Dress"...saying they didn't think she could top the "Disco Ball" dress from last week. Or she looked like a Jurassic Park Dilophosaurus...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 12:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I like anything with dance in it...so if you want to watch a "dance" show that is also a comedy...on purpose, not by accident like DWTS...lol there is a new show "The Big Leap" on Fox. It is like So You Think You Can Dance, Freaks and Geeks, and Ugly Betty all rolled in to one. I figured it would be good with Scott Foley...but it has many talented actors.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 1:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The garment was terrible.

Starr

07-09-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
That's exactly what I thought every time they flashed back to her... now I know the proper name. Dilophosaurus. Lol

How sad is it, tho, that what used to be a great dance show, is now all about what
the host is wearing each week. Ugh. I miss Tom.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yeah we never talked about what Tom was wearing.

Seriously, they’ve pretty much ruined what was a wonderful fun show by replacing one of the best hosts in the business with one of the worst.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
so what did you all think about the dancing?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Bob Saget has a show. He interviewed Tom Bergeron about 2 weeks ago. Thought you might enjoy.

https://youtu.be/Datnha3lbaI