TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: LOVE Island...!!!!: Archive through August 08, 2021 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm so disappointed in Charlie, snubbing Cashay already.

Now I don't remember which one is Shannon. LOL

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Shannon has the long greyish hair.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I just realized how nice it is that none of these girls are scrawney.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I just realized how nice it is that none of these girls are scrawney.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I think Keira leans a bit on scrawney. She is a tiny gal. These 2 newest guys will shake up things. Maybe Trina can finally find a man that doesn't want Cashay. What will Olivia do now? She recently acknowledged feelings for Korry but now, this new really handsome guy has his eye on her. She has switched guys several times already. Is Cash done now with Charlie? He isn't doing anything different than she did with him when she had feelings for both him & Cinco. Cinco did it to her when having feelings for both Her & Trina. It is going to happen in this environment. I want either Cash or Olivia to win this show but, they neither one seem to be able to stay with a guy long enough to be in the running. I think Shannon is just trying to win the show/money & will end up dumping Josh. I think Keira is in love with Will but don't think he is all that into her. He is just so nice it's hard to tell.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I agree about Shannon not really being into Josh, even though they are 'boyfriend and girlfriend' now.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Josh and Shannon left tonight. Josh got word from home that his sister passed away and Shannon left the villa with him.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Well, I will be the 1st to say that I had Shannon pegged wrong. Good for her for being there & staying by Josh's side.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Cash used to be my favorite along with Olivia. But somewhere along the line Cash started getting on my nerves. Her constant screaming annoys me. Then it seemed she was using Charlie. When she told Cinco that she wanted to kiss him goodbye but couldn't or else she would leave with him...and then went back to Charlie and told him that Cinco tried to kiss her but she told him no....she lost me.

Olivia has started absorbing Cash's mannerisms...the little screams, rolling her eyes with her mouth open etc. But I still like her the best out of the original cast.

Surprisingly, I also like the 3 new girls. And both the new guys.

I read that Josh's sister had been sick? Though the obituary did not include any details. Apparently they were very close. Condolences to Josh and his family.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That was so hard on Josh. I bet his sister had told him to go on the show.

Shannon, thank you for going home with Josh.

Yes, I am tired of watching Cash playing the guys.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
From what I'm now reading Josh's sister was not sick?
She was supposed to get married soon. When they got to her home she was already deceased.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Cinco played the gals & ended up getting booted. Now, Cash playing the guys got her booted. Sure hope the same thing doesn't happen to Olivia. I guess that Will & Kyra are the only potentially "real" cpl there now. I know this show has to be getting down to close to the end. If Olivia & Korry can somehow stay together, I would bet they would win since they seem to be the most popular with America. I mean, America saves them even when they are not really even cpl'd up with anyone.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I just read that "Love Island fans" are petitioning the show to bring Cash and Cinco back.... Who ARE these fans? We just finally got rid of them LOL

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh and Cinco and Genevieve are in Hawaii together... I don't know if it's a "coupling" or a friendship 😊

Sampatsfan

06-28-2010

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sampatsfan a private message Print Post    
I am so sorry for Josh's family. What devastating news for him to receive abruptly overnight. My heart goes out to them all and I am so impressed with Shannon for leaving with him and supporting him and his family. I have to admit I haven't seen or signed a petition, but I still like Cashay and Cinco. Especially Cashay. I think Charlie played her to be taken back to the Villa in order to stay on the show. Does anyone else see it that way?? It seemed like the minute they came back he started treating her indifferently. I think she is a great person and am so upset she had to leave.

Sampatsfan

06-28-2010

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sampatsfan a private message Print Post    
I also meant to mention that Kyra is tiny but I love that most of the other girls have curves and not strictly just model bodies. They are all beautiful.

Sampatsfan

06-28-2010

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sampatsfan a private message Print Post    
One more thing in defense of Cashay. She is a very honest person. While she and Charlie were getting to know one another at Casa Amor she was very transparent about her feelings for Cinco and also about what had transpired between Cinco, Trina, and her at the Villa previously. So he knew what he was getting into when going back to the Villa. He was the only man chosen from Casa because Charlie told her he came in for her and no one else. Anyway, I find Cashay to be a genuine and fun person to be around (and watch).

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I will miss Cashay. She seemed genuine and really looking for someone. Charlie isnt who Cashay thought he was. When he was describing the girl he wanted, I was sure he would say Cash's name from his big buildup!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Sampatsfan....I saw it like you Sampatsfat between Cash and Charlie. I had a feeling Charlie was too good to be true so I wasn't surprised when she choose him then he started giving her the cold shoulder.

Re: Josh's sister, my condolences to him and his family.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I agree that Charlie "used" Cash to get to stay on the Island. He's not the 1st person to use another to stay. I would like to see Cash & Cinco back but don't know how production could do that. Maybe an America's vote to bring back 1 gal & 1 guy for a 2nd chance. Pretty sure they would be the ones brought back.

Wouldn't mind seeing Josh & Shannon on Amazing Race! They are both pretty athletic so IMO they would do good & they already have a following. I know they have had many former Big Brother folks on AR so why not some of our Love Island fav's?

Sampatsfan

06-28-2010

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sampatsfan a private message Print Post    
Mizinvanccouver...I'm so glad I'm not the only one to see it that way!
Texasdeb...Great idea for how production could bring them back!
For anyone interested, I found the petition that was started to try to get them to bring back Cashay and Cinco. Lol. Here's the link...http://chng.it/wdjVQf6chC

Sampatsfan

06-28-2010

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sampatsfan a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey...I thought Charlie was building up to choose Cashay too! I wasn't surprised but I hoped he would couple with "the girl he was here for."

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I really saw Charlie becoming disenchanted with Cash because of her continual emotional involvement with Cinco. You could almost see when the switch got turned off. The heart wants what the heart wants...

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I hope they don't bring back Cash and Cinco. Had enough of both of them.
If anyone deserves to be brought back to have a chance at the prize money it's Josh and Shannon. Probably no time though since the finale is next week. It will be interesting to see if Josh and Shannon go the distance. It's great she was there for him in his time of need, and I do think that in the villa environment they do love each other, but not sure it will last in the real world.
Josh is from a city near me. It's predominantly a working class, blue collar environment. Not a lot of affluence and has all of the problems of a big city on a smaller scale. Shannon strikes me as someone more used to the finer things in life.