TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: LOVE Island...!!!!: Archive through August 07, 2019 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I dunno, it's summer so I'm good with a bit of reality tv other than BB. I've been tuning in, it is less trashy than temptation island but we are only 4 episodes in. I find it weird and interesting they all sleep n the same room.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh and the commentators comments are hilarious sometimes.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Michael, one of the original guys, was sent home not picked to cpl up by one of the girls. Both the newer guys were picked. So, now there are 6 cpls but more singles will be coming into the mix & stirring things up. The only "true" cpl I see right now is Zack & Elizabeth.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
most of tonight's show was of the 6 cpls getting to know each other better & there was a "cheesy" cpls comp & a big country hoop la for Winston's birthday. IMO, there are 2 solid cpls with a possible 3rd. The other 3 I'm not so sure if they have a anything more than friend connection. At the end, 2 new gals showed up to stir things up. I'm thinking these 2 new gals have to work to steal the heart of one of the already cpl'd 6 guys. The 6 older gals will have to work to keep their guy. Then, a cpl of the gals will go bye bye in the next few days. Don't know, but I'll watch.

66mustang

07-01-2011

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 1:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 66mustang a private message Print Post    
Like I had the show on like waiting for like "The Code" and like "Bull" to like come on, and there was like this like blonde chick who like used the word "like" like every other like word. Like so "Like gag me with a like spoon!" Fortunately like there was no like drinking game where like you had to like take a drink whenever like anyone said "like" or like there would have been like a dozen like cases of alcohol poisoning ...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I know it's all staged, but I caught the beginning of the first episode and was immediately turned off by seeing them on a plane in swimsuits.

Gross!!

Hard pass for me, LOL!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Last nights episode was a bit slow. Tonight should be better with the two new women.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 3:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
2 of the orig gals got sent packing as their original pairing guys each chose 1 of the newer gals to cpl up with. Tonight, previews show another guy shows up & it's believed it's Winsten from BB (now there will be 2 Winstens there as if that's a common name....). Anyway, he already has text invited Kera (Cashew's gal) to go on a date so that's where we start on tonight's ep.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I caught some of last night's episode but I felt it was really boring, and that girls comp was just idiotic, LMAO.

I watched a rerun of Southern Charm instead, it was more fun.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Agree about the comps on this show. So far, they've all been really cheesy!

Jeep

10-17-2001

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
Been catching bits of this show. The whole thing is boring. One question, what is the end game? Does it end up with one couple happily ever after? A money prize? I never did hear that part and we still have the same number of couples. Maybe it'll be free English lessons, like, you know.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ratings.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Jeep, I have no idea what the end game is. Lol

Tonights couple challenge was disgusting. They had to transfer fadt food (with condiments!!) Mouth to mouth. I nearly puked. It was fries, hotdog and Strawberry shake.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think the last couple left gets money, maybe split 100K

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was visiting my daughter in Florida and we started watching this every night. Just trashy fun. The narrator can be funny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ARe these people children? Are they in high school?

I want to couple up with this "boy", are these not men?? I sure wouldn't want a boy, I would want a man.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I mean seriously how old are these people?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
For some reason, I like this show.

I especially enjoy listening to the men describing the girls and describing each other.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Miz- in the UK, the winning couple are given a choice of two envelopes, and they each pick one. One has the prize money (£50,000- about $60,000), and one has nothing- and the one who picks the prize money has the choice to either split the money with their partner or keep all the money for themselves..at least in the UK, no one has kept all the money.

And it's been renewed for next summer by CBS (I guess mainly because of counterprogramming strategy because of the Olympics)

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I love the narration, Miz and Mamie!

I guess my age is showing but my mouth dropped open when Weston said he had slept with 63 women. And, of course, he has not dated 63 women...

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Interesting Wilson. I am curious what will happen at the end for the U.S. one.

CAthie, I too was shocked when Weston said he had slept with 63 women and I agree, I doubt he 'dated' them all. LOL Weston still doesn't get why the women were leary of him.

Was funny on Friday nights episode when then got the babies/dolls to look after.

My fav couple is Ray and curly haired happy girl, can't recall her name at the moment. Then Elizabeth and Zac.

It was funny the episode where they got to find out how the public feels about them.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched since last Fri due to Paradise Island being on at the same time both yest & today. I think they will have a marathon sometime so I will be able to watch then if I want.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Finale is tonight & one of the 4 remaining cpls will be the winner. There was watcher voting last night to determine which cpl gets the win. Don't know how the $100g will be given to them though. I'll watch the show since Bachelor in Paradise isn't on tonight.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I taped Paradise and watch Love Island

It was good last night. Friends and relatives visited and advised the contestants.

They were there for such a short time that the announce said "That long flight for a ten minute visit?".