TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 25, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing with the Stars Season 29: Archive through November 25, 2020 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 16, 2020 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Nev or Justina better win!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 12:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Glad they saved Justina tonight. Nelly was listed first safe (in no particular order) even though in the bottom two.

Ugh.

Bidasea

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bidasea a private message Print Post    
Awwww..I'm sorry that Johnny is gone. I really enjoyed watching him dance. Britt is a very talented pro.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
I loved Britt first costume.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I loved Jonny too. His first dance of the season was so stiff, then his last dances were amazing.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Does anyone think Kaitlyn isn't going to win? If the judges punt on the scores like they usually do, it comes down to fanbases....

I have to think it'll end up being Kaitlyn, Nev, Nelly and Justina in that order...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not a Kaitlyn fan.

Nev and Justina fan.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I would prefer Nev or Justina. Both have come far in their dancing. I just don’t see the Kaitlyn love of the judges.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I have fallen in love with Britt this season, hope to see her next year

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, Britt seems very likeable.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Re: Kaitlyn, Bachelor Nation is vast and powerful! I do think she's also a good dancer, though, so I wouldn't mind seeing her win. I don't get the Nelly love. He must have a lot of fans voting for him (duh). I just don't think he's that good. Also he takes an attitude now and then, which I don't like either.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the judges overscore him weekly and it pisses me off

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, November 19, 2020 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 20, 2020 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Huh. Well per my DVR, Nelly is performing on the next show. How fair is that?

And.. He is nominated and will perform for the American Music Awards, which happens to be on ABC on Sunday.

Think that will bring him more votes?

😲

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, November 21, 2020 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ugh. If he wins, this show will lose what little credibility it had.

And Tyra Banks is driving me crazy. Even hubby is annoyed by her, and he didn't even know who she was before she came on this show. I hope she only lasts one season. Bring back Tom and Erin! (Or at least Tom.)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 21, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
and his partner is new so she isnt pulling votes like some of the beloved dancers do. I had no idea Nelly was still so popular

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 21, 2020 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think maybe he is on this show to help become more popular and they are in cahoots with American Music Awards having him perform on both shows.

Just seems shady to me. Maybe there was a deal to keep him on DWTS so he'd still be on at the time of the AMA show? All for ratings.

I do FF through Tyra but have to hear her at the end and get glimpses of her "look at ME" outfits, like that hat at the beginning of the last show.

Since she is a producer now, she probably will not disappear unless she helps take down the entire show.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, November 22, 2020 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yes I am very worried the show won't survive the transition.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, November 23, 2020 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Do I know this show and the voters? (And considering Nelly beat Justina even though she outscored him by 3 points, I wonder if Nelly had also had 2 perfect scores that he might have gotten 2nd over Nev, but he couldn’t have beaten Kaitlyn tho-Bachelor Nation does it for 2 seasons in a row...)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 24, 2020 - 1:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not thrilled, was hoping for Nev and Jenna.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 24, 2020 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I haven't posted all season but I watched most of it. I thought Tyra looked awful all season. One horrible ill-fitting dress after another, and the worst smokey eye makeup ever. Her personality is lacking as well. Fire her.

Next, Nev was incredible and should have won.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, November 24, 2020 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I can live with the result, cuz she was terrific, but was also hoping Nev would win. I miss Tom sooooooo much. Enjoyed Derrick as a judge. Justina was great, and I'm VERY relieved Nelly didn't win. He improved but not nearly enough to win.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 24, 2020 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Their advertising mostly features Tyra.

Yes, at least Nelly did not win.

I remember when I could vote..

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Wednesday, November 25, 2020 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Derrick recreating that Gene Kelly dance number was the highlight of the show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 25, 2020 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, what the hell was Tyra wearing at the beginning of the show?! That purple/blue/gray (couldn't really tell what color it was supposed to be) net thing she was wearing reminded me of the Barbie doll covers old ladies used to put in their bathrooms to cover the extra roll of TP. The multi-colored dress was almost okay, except that it accentuated her hips (weird structure of the dress) and made them look huge. Whoever's dressing her is not doing her any favors. Hubby says if she's on this show next year, he doesn't think he can watch. She's so damn annoying.

I went over to the DWTS Facebook page, and comments about Tyra are overwhelmingly negative. I hope the PTB are paying attention.