TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 11, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): ARCHIVES: Archive through March 11, 2021 users admin

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Realitytvworld has an article on Paige and Chris and Dr. Pepper, Scroll down.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, March 02, 2021 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I gave up watching the “Chris n Paige Show”!!
Too much of them and their drama and very little about the other couples.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 03, 2021 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I'm getting fed up too. And I haven't even seen last night's ep yet.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 03, 2021 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
was it on yesterday, guess I missed it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 03, 2021 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No, it's on tonight.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Chris and Paige weren't there too much last night but it was grueling to watch Chris' egoistical, selfish, immature nonsense...if its all an act for TV it makes it even worse.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I did like that the ex put Chris in his place as well and took up for Paige.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not sure I see any of these couples working. Did they purposefully go out and find a bunch of folks with issues for this year's show?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I also don't think any of these couple are going to work out long term.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I sadly agree. And to be honest, none of them are all that likable and I don't find myself rooting for any of them. :-(

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think the experts did a very poor job of matching people up .

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It seems like they really went for drama this season, instead of compatibility.

A 26 year old party girl with a 34 year old homebody? Nope.

An outgoing, take life as it comes woman with a control freak? Nope.

An overly sensitive, kind of broken gentleman with a woman who speaks before thinking and likes to tease? Nope.

It's just such a mess.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I think we are being played. I think Chris and Mercedes are perpetrating a hoax. I believe they planned this together before the season started for self promotion and to get their faces out there. I don't believe there is or ever was a pregnancy and that they are now national media figures and they have accomplished their goal. I'm really sorry that production went along with it.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
An outgoing, take life as it comes woman with a control freak?

Which one is this? LOL

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
LOL, Chieko - that's how I see Clara and Ryan.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Cheiko, she is no longer pregnant (and she should be given the timeline given), so she either never was, or she miscarried?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Karuuna, I wasn't sure about Jake and Haley or how someone might describe them. I feel sorry that Ryan has never felt comfortable enough to be seen by Clara without his shirt (for whatever reason?). That would hurt, especially for sleeping and he is a body builder.

The timeline--- right......it is my understanding they started filming in August. She should still be pregnant as you said. I did hear (rumor? not spoiler) Mercedes and Chris were seen cavorting in Cancun a few weeks ago. Reportedly no signs of pregnancy and also drinking. I have no evidence Mercedes was in on it but it (appearing on MAFS) sounds like a great adventure they might have planned together on a whim. It did seem like she was a little taken aback when Paige said she could have been pregnant herself. In my scenario, I don't think sex with the new wife was in the plan as far as Mercedes knew.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, yeah, I didn't include Jake and Haley. Dull and duller? (sorry)

Yeah, Ryan. Willing to have her do him, but not reciprocating? That's not right.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, March 05, 2021 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I agree Chieko. He and Mercedes had this planned all along. It wouldn’t surprise me if she tried out for the show too.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, March 05, 2021 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Right?! That crossed my mind, but the pregnancy story works so much better if he is the candidate.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I agree with you all. Chris was never there to be married. He sees it as TV time and I believe his not so ex was 100% in on it.
I guess his flip flop over emotional BS was him showing off his wide range “acting” skills.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, March 10, 2021 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Seeing the show a second time, I noticed that when Paige said she was concerned that she might be pregnant, the ex asked by who. Chris said not a word about that question being disrespectful.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, March 10, 2021 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Can Paige be in on this too? No can be as dumb as she is. I know that is not nice to say, but good grief.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, March 10, 2021 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I wonder if she isn't getting prodding from production and then she does seem to have strong religious conviction that God is leading her.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 11, 2021 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I believe the docs offered her the ability to leave early on, but she chose to keep trying. As we discussed, once a woman sleeps with someone, they have a strong biological/hormonal bond to them. It makes it harder for them to walk away.

I would add that the show is only showing one half of the story with her and Chris. He's a typical gaslighter, at one moment telling her how awesome she is and how he could fall in love with her, and then the next pushing her away. If you've never been in that position, it's really hard to know what's up and what's down in that situation.

Add that to her religious conviction that marriage is forever and God-ordained, I'm sure she wanted to stay as long as she needed to, to be absolutely sure. And it seems in last night's show, she had reached that point.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, March 11, 2021 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
It did bother me that she was willing to start over with him. "Hi, I'm Paige" He isn't going to change.