TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 19, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): ARCHIVES: Archive through February 19, 2021 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, February 05, 2021 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yeah LC! I read somewhere that Pastor Cal said they knowingly mismatched Chris and Paige for drama. If that's the case, and the experts aren't setting up matches in good faith, the show should be sued by Paige and her family. Come to think of it, Chris and family should sue too. Although he's an immature shallow nightmare, clearly there are like minded females they could have matched him with. As for Paige, she REALLY doesn't deserve to be used in this way as ratings cannon-fodder.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 05, 2021 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree, Mame... and from the previews, it sounds like she may already be pregnant...altho I gotta ask what was she thinking - sleeping with him without protection?!

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Friday, February 05, 2021 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Paige isn't pregnant, Chris's ex-fiancee is the one that's pregnant. I hope Paige runs as fast as she can. Couldn't stand him from the moment they interviewed him and he said he wanted a submissive wife who was great in bed. Lots of online stories about him out there and none of them are flattering.
MAFS Australia started last night and it looks to be a bigger train wreck of a season than the last one.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, February 05, 2021 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
At the link is a video of Chris and his fiance's engagement party. The article hints that they had only been broken up for a couple of months.

https://screenrant.com/mafs-mercedes-myrick-chris-williams-engagement-video-spoilers/

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 05, 2021 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the clarification Snoopsmom... there was one misleading preview that shows Pastor Cal asking her if they used birth control, so it made me think it was her.

Yeah, I just don't know why they had Chris on the show, what a trainwreck. I also saw that clip where Pastor Cal said they did it for the drama... I hope that's also out of context, because it's really cruel.

Chieko, he did tell her friends that they were only broken up a few months.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, February 05, 2021 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Davis is a real piece of work. His tears over how private his sex life was to him and how betrayed he felt because Paige let his parents know that they “ had a moment “ more than once seem a 180 from his dad telling Paige that she needed to have sex with his son whenever his son wanted it, ten minutes after meeting her.
Davis’s family, all of them acted like knowing about his sex life was paramount to them.
Don’t remember seeing her family at all so far. Just her friends who he told she was 100% opposite to what is his type.

They are the most glaringly miss matched but I think we will find out that 2 of the other couples are not real matches if Davis doesn’t get all the air time for his drama.

I would bet that Davis is in it for TV time.
But is to arrogant to understand that just because you get attention doesn’t mean anyone likes you.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, February 05, 2021 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
You summed it up well, Firebird.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, February 06, 2021 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Right Firebird, at the reception,Chris was discussing with Paige about masterbating, his sex life isn’t too private. I felt it was a bit of gaslighting when he turned it all around on Paige.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 06, 2021 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree, Lakecat.

Bottom line, Chris is all about Chris. What he does and says is fine, but what you do - well, not so much. He is quite the man-child.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, February 06, 2021 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I meant Chris not Davis, I have no idea where that name came from. LOL. But glad y’all knew who I was talking about anyway. 🥴

I do like Vincent and Brianna tho.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, February 06, 2021 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I do like Vincent and Brianna tho.

They seem to be the best suited couple so far. I already have worries about the rest. I just can't get a good read on Jacob and Haley. They don't seem to be meshing very well.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, February 06, 2021 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Jacob and Haley seem to be really good people and like they came into it genuinely but Jacob’s, so far, ridged personality, never color outside the lines and Haley’s outgoing up for exploring life don’t seem like a long term fit.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, February 06, 2021 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Lakecat The whole family struck me as weird.

His daddy was all but drooling at Paige and let everyone know the she was certainly his type.
At the lunch the two females seem to noddingly accept that. And when Paige said that Chris informed her that she was ‘“ not his usual type” , the family of Chris just nodded their heads as if agreeing.

I wanted to scream when, Mr. Chris, did his whole passive aggressive, it’s all your fault, gaslight routine.
How dare you tell my folks we had sex. I went a whole 3 days without , pleasuring myself, so I could save myself for you,
Just because every single person in my family feels perfectly free to advise you on the subject does t mean that I have ever discuss it with anyone.

If I were one of Paige’s parents, her siblings, her aunts, uncles, grandparents, her friends I would be furious with this show.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, February 06, 2021 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Right again, Firebird.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, February 17, 2021 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Sometimes I have to wonder if the couples involved have ever seen this show before they auditioned for it. 🤗

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, February 18, 2021 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I am with you Firebird. What is Paige thinking. Most of these marriages end in divorce I think.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, February 18, 2021 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
They need much less Chris on this show, he is on too much of the time.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 18, 2021 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
He is on too much time, and not enough on meds. That man is so volatile and changeable... did they do a psych eval???

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, February 18, 2021 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I usually don't say this about people on reality shows, but Chris is as fake as you can get ...Do I have issues with Erik and Virginia ..of course, but I don't see anything fake ...its just who they are, as inappropriate as it can be at times.

I do appreciate legit issues have been shown in most of the couples this early on, which can help with working through them early (if they communicate more).

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, February 19, 2021 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
My PVR cut out after 33 minutes Did I miss anything important?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 19, 2021 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, you missed the always inappropriate Chris telling Paige that he had been giving some thought to getting back with his ex because he stilled love her.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, February 19, 2021 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Sigh. Run Paige Run! Or... hang in for 8 weeks, (but stop having sex with that manchild), then take the producer's $$$ and RUN!

Thx Kar. ♡ I actually saw that bit in a commercial or preview. I was interested in how she responded?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 19, 2021 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It was right at the end, so we only got a bit of her response, and it was as expected, just like all the other blows, she is torn between her vows and thinking "time to go."

But this is exactly the kind of roller coaster that means you should go! It's only been a week. Walk away and save your sanity.

Chris will do this to her forever.... do/say horribly hateful things to destroy her, and then turn around and apologize and promise to love her forever. Get out, Paige!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, February 19, 2021 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Paige is beginning to bother me with her “ the experts chose us for a reason” as well as her belief that God was somehow involved.
She then seems to expect/want Chris to turn his back and walk away from his child.
Makes me wonder if she believes God is involved in baby making or just reality show matchmaking.

I don’t know what question they are asked before they were picked for the show but one would think that....
Could you be pregnant or could anyone be currently pregnant with your child might be included somewhere.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, February 19, 2021 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Someone said that if they leave early they have to pay back every thing that has and would be spent on them, as much as $100,000. If that is true and I was Paige I would tell them I will stay, but get me another room.